Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Either water, but not like sea water, it's water from a swimming baths or to drink, with that kind of whitish tinge to it, or sometimes a white sheet of A4 paper

Foggy2406 (aka sharp pointy red star shape thing with glitter and LEDs and foil on it to make it look snazzy) does the hunter get to kill someone if they are killed in any way or is it just if they're lynched?
If the Hunter is killed, be that lynched, night killed, or accidentally killed they have the option to drag someone down with them, however, they do not HAVE to kill someone else

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pretty sure its 50% chance the mafia dies, 50% chance the bodyguard dies. Though Foggy2406 could answer this for sure.
Body Guard protects from a Kill, so even if Body Guard dies the player they visited stays alive, Also say if the Bodyguard walked in on the hooker doing their thang they would not intercept, only if a life is on the line.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Hello all you boys and girls and thank you for becoming part of my newest youtube series sponsored by Doritos. Please like subscribe and comment and be sure to hit that little bell icon for notifications. Now onto buisness

I would like to hardclaim cop. Any CC?

Iggish

Reaction score
I'm going to vote for a no lynch as I don't want to wait until Thursday for the game to progress, also, lynching someone on Day 0 last time turned out to be a horrendous decision, and as there is so little to go on in terms of being suspicious of people (virtually nothing to go on), I just can't justify a lynch.
I just feel that a lynch would just be a shitty version of Russian Roulette, a total gamble that statistically, is unlikely to pay off.
Vote No-Lynch

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Vote No-Lynch
lame...

nah it's fine, just wondering, what is the point in voting no-lynch day 0, dont you want some juicy action? You say it is because you dont want to wait till thursday... but then 8 others will have to vote no-lynch as well.
What is the fun in that? Maybe you are scared a mafia gets lynched day 0? Who knows.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
We shouldn't no-lynch untill we have atleast everyones items. If someone refuses to give their item we should just lynch them.
What you did (so asking everyone to just reveal their items) crossed my mind, it does seem to put a lot of pressure on everyone. Even if you did it solely for the 1 night invulnerability. Haven't figured out yet what mafia could potentialy get out of this. Now, anyone who does not want to share their item, will seem suspicious. Anyone who does, is helping town in a way, which is good. Only thing that could go wrong is, people lie about their item. While Inffy has mentioned something, which notty responded to, I do want to bring it up again.
If they do we could work out who's lying about their items
Their is no point in lying. If you lie, the 4 delivery drivers will immediately know you are lying, because your item is not on the list (right?). Which will mean 4 town sided players will know you are mafia (why would you lie as townie?).

Hence, I what I have concluded while writing up this post (yes this post was mostly for myself to get things straight): If you dont give your item you are mafia, if you lie about your item you are mafia, if you dont lie, 4 town sides players will probably get invulnerability one night.

Okay something just crossed my mind after writing this post, which I will probably share with the rest of you shortly. Hang in there. For now, feel free to reply to my conclusions.

Iggish

Reaction score
lame...

nah it's fine, just wondering, what is the point in voting no-lynch day 0, dont you want some juicy action? You say it is because you dont want to wait till thursday... but then 8 others will have to vote no-lynch as well.
What is the fun in that? Maybe you are scared a mafia gets lynched day 0? Who knows.
I mean, I'm kind of hoping that everyone else votes no lynch aswell.
I do agree with notty though, everyone should give their item first.
Well hk, statistically, it's way more likely that a townie gets lynched so it would actually be a benefit for the mafia to have a day 0 lynch.

Iggish

Reaction score
nah it's fine, just wondering, what is the point in voting no-lynch day 0, dont you want some juicy action?
Well, we were too rash last game in lynching jivvi and this consequently aided the mafia as we lost our cop. I think the town should be more conservative and not just randomly vote someone on day 0 for basically no reasons.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay,

More about the delivery drivers,

It just came to my mind that saying you are a delivery driver could be risky, since mafia would have an easy target, and taking the driver out would reduce chance at the one night invulnerability. However, it just says that once everyone gets their delivery all drivers will get invulnerability. In an extreme case that could also mean just 1 driver gets it. What I want to say is, I came to realize over that last couple minutes that notty didnt take as big of risk as I thought (if she is telling the truth :p)

that is it from me for now (unless someone says something interesting)

Iggish

Reaction score
Like you did last mafia game?
I did it inconsistently though and when I did, it was usually to (try and) prove a point about connections and the like.
Another advantage with bolding everyone's names is that they see their name ore clearly and so don't skip over bits where they are involved. Also easier to read I guess.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Okay something just crossed my mind after writing this post, which I will probably share with the rest of you shortly. Hang in there. For now, feel free to reply to my conclusions.
The correct conclusion is that it helps the town so anyone who doesn't give their item is suspicious or AFK.
Hm, I might just start doing a thing where I put everyone's name in bold, to make it easier to look back at my own quotes for accusations and defense.
That'll make it extremely annoying to read for the rest of us(or to me atleast).

• Agree
Reactions: Ltin and HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well, we were too rash last game in lynching jivvi and this consequently aided the mafia as we lost our cop. I think the town should be more conservative and not just randomly vote someone on day 0 for basically no reasons.
Yes, but I also want to mentioned that imo mafia played extroardinarily last game. They caused chaos and confusement among town, which lead to townies hunting townies, the vigilante lynching a townie ( feelsbad still ), and even on the last day (unless all townies gave up) to townies still not knowing who was mafia. Town didnt loose last round because we lynched jivvi day 0.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yes, but I also want to mentioned that imo mafia played extroardinarily last game. They caused chaos and confusement among town, which lead to townies hunting townies, the vigilante lynching a townie ( feelsbad still ), and even on the last day (unless all townies gave up) to townies still not knowing who was mafia. Town didnt loose last round because we lynched jivvi day 0.
Wow if only everyone just listened to me and lynched Foggy.

Iggish

Reaction score
it sure helped though. Jiv probably would've investigated inf at some stage and found that he was mafia. Also on a personal level, I don't wanna make the same mistake twice as I was one of the brainless zombies who jumped on the "kill-the-afk-guy" bandwagon.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
t sure helped though. Jiv probably would've investigated inf at some stage and found that he was mafia. Also on a personal level, I don't wanna make the same mistake twice as I was one of the brainless zombies who jumped on the "kill-the-afk-guy" bandwagon.
We lynched Inffy as a cop the game before that (was it day 0 or day 1?). We managed to win that one. I dont mean to say lynching cop early on is a good idea (its funny af doe xD rite?), but it isnt the end of the world.

However, you are right, would be nice to play a game with cop for once.

Iggish

Reaction score
We lynched Inffy as a cop the game before that (was it day 0 or day 1?). We managed to win that one. I dont mean to say lynching cop early on is a good idea (its funny af doe xD rite?), but it isnt the end of the world.

However, you are right, would be nice to play a game with cop for once.
You're missing the "i" from my quote there mdude, seems suspicious to me....

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
last the mafia caused confusion among themselves, so maybe we shouldnt use last game ass an example.....

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper