Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but if you talk too much you'll be lynched for being a corridor anyway
Nah hip's a swing in my mind

probably something to do with something like he just kinda sits there most of the time, occasionally moving a bit in the wind, occasionally aimlessly swinging, sometimes pushing forwards with ideas that come from the breeze, sometimes ideas and thoughts that make sense and carry you with them and invite you to sit with them and follow them through their movement, only to retreat back again

or maybe some other reason who knows, but hip is a swing

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Nah hip's a swing in my mind

probably something to do with something like he just kinda sits there most of the time, occasionally moving a bit in the wind, occasionally aimlessly swinging, sometimes pushing forwards with ideas that come from the breeze, sometimes ideas and thoughts that make sense and carry you with them and invite you to sit with them and follow them through their movement, only to retreat back again

or maybe some other reason who knows, but hip is a swing
http://bfy.tw/C2nA

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly i think its best if we put inffy down. i mean someone who thinks everyone is an inanimate object really is a detriment to the town
I mean I'm amazing at seeing when these inanimate objects change and when vibes change and when people are scum!

Honestly I can look through a list of people and some people's names just go a certain colour in my head and means a certain alignment and like a good 80% of the time it's right (includes forum mafia and epicmafia)

Maybe it's all just coincidence

Maybe I'm just <o>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think you are understanding synesthesia correctly

You say you think a name and they have a color. It's that.
No it's not like "I think of a name and then I think of a colour" it's "I look at your name and it turns a certain colour"

like I see the name change colour on the screen, but not actually on the screen, it's just the image of the screen in my head changes the name colour, but I'm always fully aware that the actual name hasn't changed

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
My shopping item is "Boots".
Also calling it now, TWG and Iggish are mafia!
I mean I'm amazing at seeing when these inanimate objects change and when vibes change and when people are scum!

Honestly I can look through a list of people and some people's names just go a certain colour in my head and means a certain alignment and like a good 80% of the time it's right (includes forum mafia and epicmafia)

Maybe it's all just coincidence

Maybe I'm just <o>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This sounds pretty reliable.

Vote TheWeak

Iggish

Reaction score
Someone can die if the Pharmacist gets unlucky with the save, 1/6 chance of the person affected dying
Two die if the hunter is killed because then the hunter can kill someone else.
If Imaginary Friend is lynched during the day, the lonely child will kill someone else.
Body guard will either kill or get killed if targeted by the mafia. (granted the mafia go for the person)
Person dying of an STI from the night before.
Person dying from "human pie" from the night before.

So if the imaginary friend is lynched during the day and provided that the hunter dies from any of the causes above, also that the bodyguard's person of protection gets targeted by mafia, I think a maximum of 6 people may be able to die as a result of the lynch leading into one night.

Idk, it seems like this game could turn into a bloodbath with all the possible night kills people have on offer. The chances of this many people dying are pretty low, but still.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Body guard will either kill or get killed if targeted by the mafia. (granted the mafia go for the person)
Wait, doesnt body guard visit someone, and if the person is attacked it will either be

- 50% chance that the mafia trying to kill gets killed.
- 50% chance that both the visited player and the body guard dies.

Or am I mistaken?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i only wish to know which inanimate object i am
Either water, but not like sea water, it's water from a swimming baths or to drink, with that kind of whitish tinge to it, or sometimes a white sheet of A4 paper

Foggy2406 (aka sharp pointy red star shape thing with glitter and LEDs and foil on it to make it look snazzy) does the hunter get to kill someone if they are killed in any way or is it just if they're lynched?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wait, doesnt body guard visit someone, and if the person is attacked it will either be

- 50% chance that the mafia trying to kill gets killed.
- 50% chance that both the visited player and the body guard dies.

Or am I mistaken?
Pretty sure its 50% chance the mafia dies, 50% chance the bodyguard dies. Though Foggy2406 could answer this for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: Fog