Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun rises above the town, the villagers begin their daily tasks. Some open up their stores, others lurk in the dark alleyways and one unfortunate villager is removing graffiti which reads ‘#LynchInfDay0’ from the wall of their house. As the day continues a thick purple fog begins to roll into the town, upon inhaling the mysterious gas, some townspeople collapse gasping for air, whilst others begin to hear dark whispers in their ears, whispers promising power and wealth to those who submit to the darkness. Those town members with strong moral values, fight against the darkness, however, the greediest and most conceited succumb and are consumed with a lust for power and begin to kill the influential members of the town one by one. The town, unsure of who it can trust, decides to hold a meeting to discuss how best to deal with the situation. After hours of debate, it is finally decided in order to reclaim the town they must vote on who they believe to be the most suspicious among them and lynch them during the day, forcing the scum to meet during the night to discuss how to overthrow those who stand in their way.

List of Players:
[S]HKCaper[/S] Killed Night 3 - Bodyguard
Enderfive - Lonely Child
[S]Unusual_Dood[/S] Lynched Day 0 - Butcher
[S]TheWeakGuy48_[/S] left game due to personal reasons... and a whale
Mulbery - Cop
Infected_alien8_ Killed Night 1 - Cake Maker
[S]hipman500[/S] Lynched Day 2 - Hooker
[S]Ltin[/S] Lynched Day 1 - Godfather Actress
Nottykitten - Delivery Driver
[S]Vino[/S] Killed Night 2 - Doctor
Aqua - Imaginary Friend
Ooglie101 - Pharmacist
PinkUnicornz - Delivery Driver
Madara - Delivery Driver
Iggish - Hunter
Vatumok - Delivery Driver
Hex Lynched Day 3 - Godfather

I'm about to send out Roles in PM, once you have got your role can you confirm IN THE PM and then also message me a random shopping item because those delivery drivers need some work.

Good Luck I suppose

Last edited:

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
RULES FOR THE GAME:
1. Do NOT edit or delete posts. You shouldn't be able to anyways, but if it is enabled, do NOT do it.
2. Do NOT post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do NOT use the in a conversation status (0r any other status message) against someone.
4. Do NOT take a screenshot of PMs.
5. Do NOT quote your PM directly, and do NOT analyse PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
6. Do NOT discuss the game outside of official threads and PMs
7. Do NOT lie to the hosts
8. Be respectful to other players.
9. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
10. Do NOT do anything that would be considered cheating.
11. No game-throwing.
12. Do NOT quit the game just because you don't like your role.
13. Do NOT use deceptive text such as small text or white text.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
RULES FOR THE GAME:
1. Do NOT edit or delete posts. You shouldn't be able to anyways, but if it is enabled, do NOT do it.
2. Do NOT post or rate posts after you have died, or of you are not participating.
3. Do NOT use the in a conversation status (0r any other status message) against someone.
5. Do NOT quote your PM directly, and do NOT analyse PM mechanics (such as when your PM was sent). You may paraphrase your PM.
9. Remain active in the game. If you know you are going to be inactive for a while, please let the host know. Significant inactivity carries the death penalty (or just being replaced, but either way, you're out).
11. No game-throwing.
there goes my evening plans

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 0 Votecount:

(1) x Inffy - HKCaper

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no lynch: Deadline Thurs 1st June 23:00 BST

Last edited:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
sucks to be you <3
look the host is bias against me
petition for a modkill on the host

Day 0 Votecount:

(1) x Inffy - HKCaper

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no lynch
also this is ugly
wheres the witty title
whys there a multiply sign after the number of votes that just makes it look CLUSTERED there are too many letters for my simple brain to manage

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 0 Votecount: The one where Ooglie gets Modkilled and Inf probably gets lynched

(1) Inffy - HKCaper

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no lynch: Deadline Thurs 1st June 23:00 BST

(Happy now Ooglie101 <3 )

Last edited:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First post claim new record SURPRISE. I'm a Delivery Driver. Incase you're confused what a delivery driver does here is as follows:
During the night every single delivery driver get's to know the 16 items that were requested by the people, but won't know who selected what. We're supposted to match every single player to one of the items(alone, we don't have a chat together). All 4 of us do this, and thus a person will 'receive' 4 items. If all people alive were delivered the item they 'requested', we(the deliverers) gain night immunity(this is a one-time deal).

So here's what we're going to do, everyone please claim what item you 'requested' so that we immediately know who suggested what and we can have a night of immunity on a night of our choice. And to make it official:

What shopping item did you request?

I requested 'spicy meme-sauce' since I do like myself some memes on my burger. Other delivery drivers don't really have to claim.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
RULES FOR THE GAME:
11. No game-throwing.
© Ltin Corporation 2017

I am disappointed. I thought hex said he was going to join, but he did not, so now i cannot joke but not really a joke vote him.

:hexmug:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
All 4 of us do this, and thus a person will 'receive' 4 items.
Wait what do you mean by this?

First post claim new record SURPRISE. I'm a Delivery Driver. Incase you're confused what a delivery driver does here is as follows:
During the night every single delivery driver get's to know the 16 items that were requested by the people, but won't know who selected what. We're supposted to match every single player to one of the items(alone, we don't have a chat together). All 4 of us do this, and thus a person will 'receive' 4 items. If all people alive were delivered the item they 'requested', we(the deliverers) gain night immunity(this is a one-time deal).

So here's what we're going to do, everyone please claim what item you 'requested' so that we immediately know who suggested what and we can have a night of immunity on a night of our choice. And to make it official:

What shopping item did you request?

I requested 'spicy meme-sauce' since I do like myself some memes on my burger. Other delivery drivers don't really have to claim.
I requested 'The Ultimate Guide for How to Handle People Being Jealous Over How Incredibly Amazing You Are - #Edition 8'

I was gonna order Jaffa Cakes but this seemed more important.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wait what do you mean by this?
There's 4 delivery drivers, and all of us will individually try to match the item with the right person.

Also, do delivery drivers get told which items they got correct/incorrect? If they do we could work out who's lying about their items
Doubt it but that's alright I don't expect anyone to lie.