Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So just to keep track of the items that have been claimed(and so we know who hasn't yet):
Items:
Notty - Spicy meme-sauce
Ooglie - Courgette
Ltin - :vatumug:
Infected - 'The Ultimate Guide for How to Handle People Being Jealous Over How Incredibly Amazing You Are - #Edition 8'
HKCaper - Feta
Unusual - Boots
Iggish - A can of black paint
Weak - Sand
Hip - Tescos chicken and bacon sandwich

We have 9/16 items right now, so if the other 7 people could fess up that'd be nice.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
is it just me who keeps forgetting ltin isn't host anymore and gets super confused when they post

Their is no point in lying. If you lie, the 4 delivery drivers will immediately know you are lying, because your item is not on the list (right?). Which will mean 4 town sided players will know you are mafia (why would you lie as townie?).
I know, I was just hoping the mafia might take my idea of lying and go with it, not thinking about the fact the drivers already knew the items, but you ruined my plan!!!
it sure helped though. Jiv probably would've investigated inf at some stage and found that he was mafia. Also on a personal level, I don't wanna make the same mistake twice as I was one of the brainless zombies who jumped on the "kill-the-afk-guy" bandwagon.
So don't vote an AFK. I'm kinda confused why you're so eager to NL tbh, your view on lynch vs no-lynch has changed pretty drastically from last game to this, and you're justifying it by saying we lynched the cop last game, but we lynched the cop last game because they were AFK and so unable to claim (like I warned everyone *cough*), if we just don't do that this game then I don't see why your view has changed so much, unless you're mafia and wanting to reduce risk of any of you dying soon! I mean you clearly have it on your mind about how people/you might die, since your very first post (I think) this game was counting out all the ways someone could die. Makes me think the #1 goal on your mind is survival, which I find interesting.

ok so apparently skill isnt my item. i was joking earlier and didnt realise we all have an item or something. SO my actual thing is a tescos chicken and bacon sandwich (i really like them ok)
Meanwhile hip fell for my plan and didn't realize all drivers knew all items and lied, and now is trying to fix it. Like there is no way you didn't realize we all had an item, it was made very clear by both the host in your role PM and notty, I'm sorry but this seems way too obvious to me. Gonna vote you now soz <3 (but want everyone to list their item before we hammer)

vote hipman500

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it was made very clear by both the host in your role PM
And by role PM I mean foggy made it clear you had to both confirm your role as well as send an item in your role PM, just to clarify:

I'm about to send out Roles in PM, once you have got your role can you confirm IN THE PM and then also message me a random shopping item because those delivery drivers need some work.

Good Luck I suppose

hipmeow

Reaction score
sorry inf i tried to talk more and make a joke which actually turned out to make me suspious. honestly should i just not talk what do you want me to do.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
sorry inf i tried to talk more and make a joke which actually turned out to make me suspious. honestly should i just not talk what do you want me to do.
except you made a joke which didn't make sense because the only reason it would make sense was if you didn't read the very same post which asked you to claim an item in the first place, and you did claim an item so I assume you did read that post, which means you knew very well that we had an item each

I'd also assume you read the setup at the start of the game

And your reaction here is super scummy too!!!!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I mean I'm claiming cop here but if we lunch we need to end on a odd number for final day. If we end on an even we lose a day so.

Hardclaiming cop so doc can stay on me and mafia could cc for an easy catch. Any count claim?

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean i saw people talking about what they ordered so i thought id make a joke plus if i wanted to lie why would i just go and say i lied like im so confused

Iggish

Reaction score
So don't vote an AFK. I'm kinda confused why you're so eager to NL tbh, your view on lynch vs no-lynch has changed pretty drastically from last game to this, and you're justifying it by saying we lynched the cop last game, but we lynched the cop last game because they were AFK and so unable to claim (like I warned everyone *cough*), if we just don't do that this game then I don't see why your view has changed so much, unless you're mafia and wanting to reduce risk of any of you dying soon! I mean you clearly have it on your mind about how people/you might die, since your very first post (I think) this game was counting out all the ways someone could die. Makes me think the #1 goal on your mind is survival, which I find interesting.
But why bother taking the risk? The odds are that we'd be lynching a townie. I mean, if anything substantial comes up, I won't be against a lynch. At this early a stage though, I doubt that anything will come up but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why would i just go and say i lied like im so confused
since at the time it was unknown that delivery drivers knew items
so when they don't see 'skill' on the list well guess whos getting found out the next day
it'd be easier as a mafia to play it off as a joke now rather than it being a weak excuse when there's definitive proof

TBH i have to agree with inf
i mean notty did claim the role right there and then, with the whole plan to get immunity

SO
vote hipman500

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i saw people talking about what they ordered so i thought id make a joke plus if i wanted to lie why would i just go and say i lied like im so confused
Because it was just discussed that the drivers all knew the items, and that they'd know who was lying, and so would know who was mafia, and so you had to come up with a little story about claiming as a 'joke' to undo your lie to save yourself!

Sorry but there's no way I'm believing that you didn't realize/notice the many times it was explicitly said that we all had an item to offer, and I'm assuming foggy would have asked you for it in your role PM too since he did for me along with my role description so.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I'm saying I'm unCCd cop, meaning no one else is claiming so I'm softproven since no one else is claiming so doc goes on me tonight and I investigate.

As for lynching we shouldn't lynch today so we can lynch every other day to land on an odd number for final day