LOL: The League Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasher

Reaction score
SAY WUUUT
I've wanted to test Fizz for a loooooong time now.
Fizz is one of thew few champions that I cannot kill, and is my most hated champion BECAUSE HE JUST DOESNT DIE AND DEALS DAMAGE CONSTANTLY GRRR ITS ANNOYING

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Anyone know how to build a good Olaf?
I start with a Vampric cepter and build until a Wriggles lantern, Merc treads or Ninja Tabi then I either go for a Aegis of the Legion or Zekes Herald then a sell the Wriggles for a Blood Thirster then anything you want so.
Vamp cept - Wriggels - Merc treads/Ninja Tabi - Aegis of the legion - Zekes Herald -(sell wriggels) Blood Thirster
or thats how I build him :p

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
I start with a Vampric cepter and build until a Wriggles lantern, Merc treads or Ninja Tabi then I either go for a Aegis of the Legion or Zekes Herald then a sell the Wriggles for a Blood Thirster then anything you want so.
Vamp cept - Wriggels - Merc treads/Ninja Tabi - Aegis of the legion - Zekes Herald -(sell wriggels) Blood Thirster
or thats how I build him :p

Sasher

Reaction score
At first I thought she would be a new veigar....

Then they showed her spells....

Then I was like, wut. Her spells don't look that great. :/
Here abilities sound AMAZING. The ability completely deny a champion from doing anything and buffing your champion greatly in a team fight sounds awesome.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

paceboys

Reaction score
Dude... first time Vayne, im like, 13/7/6... with 2 afk members... that was awesome. Anyone got build tips? Oh, and i take back what i said about Nocturne... hes not that good. VAYNE FTW
Now i wanna see irelia in a rotation :3

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
ATFJHDSJGJSDKGFSAHJLGFBSHJFGALHJSDFGASDHJLFGHADJSLFGADSHJLFGADSHJFAGSDHJLFGASDHJLFAGSHFJDLAGSFHJLAGSDHFJLAGSDFHJLASGDFHJADSGFALJS
VAYNE. AND NOCTURNE. IN THE ROTATION.
lets pwn some n00bs!
*plays draft*
*vayne gets banned*
shit... alright guys i'm going sion.
*match goes 10/2*

Free Vayne Week FTW.

Vayne FTW

Also, inb4 riot nerfs lifesteal items.

Status
Not open for further replies.