LOL: The League Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
The other day I did 8-2-3 (I don't remember my assist exactly) with Annie. It was a shame that the other team surrendered. I would've gotten an epic score. :D

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Irelia was OP? I thought she's just a girl running with floating knives that could stab people causing minor boo-boos.
Ahem, sir I need to give you a lesson in Irelia pwnage.
Activate Hiten Stlye: Health from attacking you, also I'm doing extra true damage to your body.
Now I'm Bladesurging to you, where did I come from you ask? FROM THE VERY AIR YOU BREA- moving on.
Got more health than me coward? Equillibrium Strike just stunned you. Trying to run away? Now I've slowed you.

Do it Yi, I dare you.

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Ahem, sir I need to give you a lesson in Irelia pwnage.
Activate Hiten Stlye: Health from attacking you, also I'm doing extra true damage to your body.
Now I'm Bladesurging to you, where did I come from you ask? FROM THE VERY AIR YOU BREA- moving on.
Got more health than me coward? Equillibrium Strike just stunned you. Trying to run away? Now I've slowed you.

Do it Yi, I dare you.
Hiten Style? My attack speed is at 2 hits per second with lifesteal and criticals. Bladesurge? I have alpha strike. same thing (kinda). Equillibrium? Stun? Slow? I'll use my ulti to raise my attack speed and make me invulnerable to slows. I'll fight you while i deal 1k damage with crits and lifesteal. You'll probably be dead before you can actually deal some REAL damage.

tl;dr: Yi will still pwn Irelia.

EDIT : 1 vs 1 me. Saturday. After Meeting.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Hiten Style? My attack speed is at 2 hits per second with lifesteal and criticals. Bladesurge? I have alpha strike. same thing (kinda). Equillibrium? Stun? Slow? I'll use my ulti to raise my attack speed and make me invulnerable to slows. I'll fight you while i deal 1k damage with crits and lifesteal. You'll probably be dead before you can actually deal some REAL damage.

tl;dr: Yi will still pwn Irelia.

EDIT : 1 vs 1 me. Saturday. After Meeting.
I don't has yet, I plan to pick up Lux, and then play until I have IP for Irelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.