Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Too Late.

Also

Today's game:
(Team gets wiped out except sion)
Sion runs to a 4v1
Sion takes 2 down, 2 others in low health.
Conclusion : Sion + Lifesteal + Ulti = OP.
Srsly, the way you were going you could have taken on their entire team. You had 321+health coming in every time you attacked, which was a lot considering your attack speed was 1.7~~

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Mundo smash!
The enemy team was so forced on pushing mid (Were in teamfights at 28:00) when I decided to push bot a bit.
Three of them went to bot and I ran like hell, They were down to their base at bot now. At 35:00 I went to bot and pushed on to their nexus turrets and took one out with help of the team. A friend of mine decided to ruin the other turret and the nexus was open.

We ran into their base and just didn't care anymore, everyone nearly died but we kept smashing the nexus and it was dead!

(We were losing in kills with 28 - 47 )

Sasher

Reaction score
Sir, I challenge you in a 1v1 AD MF vs AP MF (once i'm done with midterms). Challenge Accepted?
Challenge denied, AP MF cant really 1v1 anyone till late game, except for a few melee champs. Also:

LOOK AT DAT CS, LOOK AT DAT MONEY
(Inb4 you lost)
(Inb4 Trynd is for noobs you noob)
(Inb4 you didnt even go positive noob)

paceboys

Reaction score
Challenge denied, AP MF cant really 1v1 anyone till late game, except for a few melee champs. Also:

LOOK AT DAT CS, LOOK AT DAT MONEY
(Inb4 you lost)
(Inb4 Trynd is for noobs you noob)
(Inb4 you didnt even go positive noob)
Oh, i was supposed to be looking at the trynd? I couldnt help but noticing that brand over there, that 21/13

Status
Not open for further replies.