Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 1

TehBrian: [1/7] Timdood3

Comp: [1/7] Stranger from Planet 9

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/7] Alisha, HKCaper and Infected_alien8_

Timdood3: [1/7] TehBrian

No Lynch: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Not voting: [5] Comp, MoltenAshes, Notme, Shadow_Hunter and Unusual_dood.

7 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 19 hours!

REMINDER: The player with the most votes will be lynched when the deadline hits.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I agree with that list, Inffy. I'll go for Shadow or Tim myself, I already suspected those two for a bit. I'll keep my vote on Tim and see if I change to Shadow later. Maybe.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
HK - slight town
UNU - slight twon
What gives you the impression these two are town?

Previously with HK you said if I turn out to be town you would get a weird laid back vibe from him. Since I'm being strongly townread instead of strongly scumread, I'm interested in your perspective here.

You previously stated you could see what I was saying about UNU making one post and then fading into the background, then showing up again to make us remember he's there and he's contributing. What gives a town vibe?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Previously with HK you said if I turn out to be town you would get a weird laid back vibe from him. Since I'm being strongly townread instead of strongly scumread, I'm interested in your perspective here.
Since I now think stranger is scum and hk has been pushing for her quite a bit (also against tim which I forgot, although he hasn't pushed as hard there), I think he's probably town since I don't think he'd bus like that

You previously stated you could see what I was saying about UNU making one post and then fading into the background, then showing up again to make us remember he's there and he's contributing. What gives a town vibe?
I liked his entrance to the game and his first few posts, and his story about being could explain him disappearing, so I'm not giving that much thought

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since I now think stranger is scum and hk has been pushing for her quite a bit (also against tim which I forgot, although he hasn't pushed as hard there), I think he's probably town since I don't think he'd bus like that
Or at least, if he is bussing, it didn't feel like it, and also I don't think he'd bus a new person without feeling like he had to, which I don't think he did since he could've pushed for you instead but he chose to push on stranger out of the two of you and said he found her more scummy

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I agree with you on the HK evaluation but not on the UNU evaluation since I find it weird you of all people wouldn't give something much thought.

I want to come back to UNU later but for now I think Stranger is the best lynch option because of what I've said earlier.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree with you on the HK evaluation but not on the UNU evaluation since I find it weird you of all people wouldn't give something much thought.
Since I thought he was town already, the only thing that made me doubt it a little was the fact he went into the background again like last time, but he said he's busy and I'm willing to believe him since despite that I found him townie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Since I thought he was town already, the only thing that made me doubt it a little was the fact he went into the background again like last time, but he said he's busy and I'm willing to believe him since despite that I found him townie
Ok, this sounds fair enough so I guess it's more of a 'we need more time to observe his behavior during future days' kind of thing

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
You think Alisha's strong town too? How come?
Not exactly strong town, I agree with most of your post. I think she's neutral, I'm not entirely sure. I'll focus on her later but right now, what Tim is saying definitely doesn't add up and feels weird to me, plus everyone else seems to think Tim is mafia too. Makes sense, so I'll vote him.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh, I always find most and least active people to be bit suspicious, and that's all.
What do you have to say to the notion that you're usually a bit more helpful as town and you're focusing on trying to behave as what you perceive as your 'normal' self rather than focusing on trying to help because your objective is to blend in and not be lynched rather than to find mafia?