Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 1

TehBrian: [1/7] Timdood3

Comp: [1/7] Stranger from Planet 9

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/7] Alisha, HKCaper and Infected_alien8_

Timdood3: [1/7] TehBrian

No Lynch: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Not voting: [5] Comp, MoltenAshes, Notme, Shadow_Hunter and Unusual_dood.

7 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 34 hours!

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 1

TehBrian:
[1/7] Timdood3

Comp: [1/7] Stranger from Planet 9

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/7] Alisha, HKCaper and Infected_alien8_

Timdood3: [1/7] TehBrian

No Lynch: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Not voting: [5] Comp, MoltenAshes, Notme, Shadow_Hunter and Unusual_dood.

7 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 34 hours!
I think you forgot some votes for me in there...

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
So if you're villager, the only reason you would be voting him is because he's voting you? Do you think he's scum?
No no no. I already think he's scum based on what I said before. BUT you can see in my previous Discord games that when someone votes ME, I would vote them, kind of like, back off. So, someone pointed out that Timdood is voting me because I'm voting him. Some people thought this made him mafia, I said, well I understand, I do the same thing. I still think he's scum.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
No no no. I already think he's scum based on what I said before. BUT you can see in my previous Discord games that when someone votes ME, I would vote them, kind of like, back off. So, someone pointed out that Timdood is voting me because I'm voting him. Some people thought this made him mafia, I said, well I understand, I do the same thing. I still think he's scum.
Timdood voted for you before you voted for him, so his behavior is not matching what you are describing.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hey everyone just a heads up Im going to be at an event this weekend so I probably wont be active (although Ill try to read the forums when I get time). If you need me to finish a lynch or something message me on discord if its urgent as Ill be more likely to see it

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Hey everyone just a heads up Im going to be at an event this weekend so I probably wont be active (although Ill try to read the forums when I get time). If you need me to finish a lynch or something message me on discord if its urgent as Ill be more likely to see it
I'd say either lynch Tim or Shadow but whatever.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean it's completely useless since I know that I'm villager, if you lynch me it's doing a harm to the winning. Unless you're mafia, then that means it's actually helping you, so..
Except it's not useless because it's an important part of getting a read on me? Most of my posts between my reads list and my actual vote itself provide some amount of my reasoning for voting. I don't have time to quote them all right now, and I'll be busy with work for the next few days.

And infy, I urge you to momentarily suspend your disbelief of my towniness and read through my reads list again without the assumption that I'm already mafia. I think you may only be seeing and having thoughts that fit your already set opinion because you don't want your mind changed.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And infy, I urge you to momentarily suspend your disbelief of my towniness and read through my reads list again without the assumption that I'm already mafia. I think you may only be seeing and having thoughts that fit your already set opinion because you don't want your mind changed.
I've already tried doing that but it didn't change anything. I might be suffering from confirmation bias that I'm struggling to snap out of but right now I believe what I'm seeing

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3