Lasagne Mafia - Game over

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Ok, just double-checked, that question about Tim I thought I posted 30 minutes ago, I never posted. I'll just ask now then. Since you find Alisha scum, do you also find Tim scum?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of reads, but hopefully I can get something out there. I'm going to group them in town, neutral and mafia, but with no particular order in the groups.
Town:
Alisha - Particularly after Alisha's mega-post, I can't see her as anything but town. Yes, it could be a very convincing appeal to emotion, but I'm not inclined to believe that. The whole post feels very genuine.
Molten - Has contributed some to discussion, and with them being kidnapped I'm more inclined to believe that he's town. Of course, it's still entirely possible mafia kidnapped their own, so that's not the biggest point. At least we knows he's not kidnapper himself, right?
Stranger - Despite some meme-iness in the beginning (which I did too, I forgot the game started with night phase), put forth a pretty detailed post of her thoughts and reads. Seems to be contributing decently.
Infected - It feels like he's genuinely scumhunting (and I'm trying to put last game behind me, but he felt the same then), but looking in the wrong places.
HKCaper - I don't know what it is, but he feels townie to me. Like he's asking the right questions or something idk.

Neutral:
Notme - Has three posts, and one of them is "Hi guys :)" I know he's always inactive, but that's a problem for me. Especially since this is supposed to be a game with high activity...I can't call him scum here because there's just nothing there. I'd certainly like to see a reads list from him.
Shadow - Has two posts, both of which are about kidnappee claiming. Just read my read on notme again.
Comp - Hasn't said much, and I don't have have a strong read one way or the other.
Hockey - Also quiet.
-It's funny how all of my neitral reads are people who haven't said much. Maybe if I move them down to mafia reads they'd be more encouraged to say something...

Mafia:
Unu - In the beginning he talked about the vigi and whether the kidnappee should claim. After that, he went silent. It's a little scummy to me that once the spotlight found someone, he was happy to just sit back.
Brian - I still think that Brian was trying to subliminally assert that Alisha wasn't trustworthy. The only reason I can think of for a townie to employ such an underhanded tactic would be if he was the remaining cop who got a guilty read on Alisha. Maybe I'm wrong, and he wasn't trying to be underhanded, but I'm pretty convinced. | After reading what just transpired, Brian still doesn't seem to be taking things very seriously. And he seems almost paranoid.

What I do is just manually input the
like this whole read list feels so FAKE to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I might as well try and post some defense of myself before I get lynched. Anyway, I know my votes have been erratic, but at this point I honestly have no idea who to lynch. As I mentioned earlier, I jumped on voting Alisha very hastily and should have thought twice before voting her, but the reason I did so was because we are getting close to the deadline as this is the last full IRL day of this phase for me (I'm in UTC-7/Mountain time), and we're nowhere close to deciding who to lynch. And the fact of the matter is that town doesn't have a ton of room to no-lynch, especially given vigilante's mistake last night. So I'm trying to take action to get more reads from people, and I was convinced Alisha was scum until she posted her long read on the game. I'm now reasonably convinced shes town. Despite my confident demeanor, I'm really unsure of who we should lynch. So that said, Im going to go back to reaction voting.

Comp reads as off to me because he called for two AFKs to give their opinion and reads earlier while admitting to not having any opinions himself.

Vote Comp
and this feels so fake too

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and this has 0 conviction to it to me
by conviction I mean no drive to lynch a bad guy, just doing it because he thinks it'll make sense kind of? like no feeling there

before when he found fantome suspicious he seemed excited and like getting into it and wanting to contribute to killing mafia

I get 0 excitement or drive from him at all this game

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
by conviction I mean no drive to lynch a bad guy, just doing it because he thinks it'll make sense kind of? like no feeling there

before when he found fantome suspicious he seemed excited and like getting into it and wanting to contribute to killing mafia

I get 0 excitement or drive from him at all this game
I mean, that's a totally fair criticism. I'm just not as invested in the game as I usually am. You'll just have to believe me when I say it's because of real-life stuff going on.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
nice job, Inf. I completely agree, Tim feels really scum right now because he just seems so cold and disconnected, and his reads on people being townie is literally the worst.

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
I usually see a trend where if people are town, they are weary and suspicious of everyone. If they're mafia, they pick people as town (usually their teammates) for the silliest reasons.

"HKCaper - I don't know what it is, but he feels townie to me. Like he's asking the right questions or something idk."

What? Now I'm weary of HK because that just feels so, so fake.

Either way.

Unvote

Vote Timdood3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Town:
Alisha - Particularly after Alisha's mega-post, I can't see her as anything but town. Yes, it could be a very convincing appeal to emotion, but I'm not inclined to believe that. The whole post feels very genuine.
yeah and like this, he's saying he can't see her as anything but town because of that post, that just feels too extreme, there's no paranoia there (and there's no excitement of discovering a townie either but he's said that's due to irl so maybe that's true I guess but there's still no town paranoia to him imo)