I'm being forced to resign, thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pim

Reaction score
Well, i have never seen you like it described you on the screenshot, as for that im sorry for your resigning,
thanks for being a great staff member! :balanced:

See it more as something to work on, so you will get back one day better and stronger!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Jub, I have no doubts this thread will be locked, but nonetheless I'm posting. Those of us outside of the situation cannot fully know what has happened in the grand scheme of things here. I'm not here to comment on that. I sympathize with your pain, I've felt it plenty of times myself. Demotion's a painful time. It makes us feel angry and powerless, and that people now think less of us despite the time and effort we've put into our work.

I don't want this to turn into a hate thread. That doesn't solve anything, and if you're jumping on a hate bandwagon, you'd best get off before you disappoint yourself. At the end of the day, you don't know the whole story, so please don't start a flame war over facts you don't have. However, I don't want to talk about your demotion. I want to talk about the work you've put in here at Blocktopia. You've been a damned good person and a staff member, at least what parts of your work I myself have seen. Never forget that even if stuff like this happens, a lot of people still think you're great and that you belong here, me included. You made so many things for us, and even Butamou would consent that you're Blocktopia's #1 builder. Nobody can change that Jub. You've helped this community, and you won't be so easily forgotten.

You may choose to leave, and if you do I wouldn't blame you. I'd be a hypocrite to say that you ought to stay, I leave more often than most anyone else in Blocktopia. That being said, you don't have to leave. It's hard to start over, but you of all people can do it. Jub, you're industrious, and you've got a learning spirit, you've got a whole lot of things going for you, and I know I'm not the only one who see you as an inspiration. Never forget this my friend.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I thought you were a nice guy, you were inappropriate at times, but if you will be demoted for that, then RoF needs a good many demotions for stuff on there.

Well that depends on how the staff are acting, generally, the staff may act immature to liven the server up, have a bit of fun as sitting there for 30 minutes may be a tad boring, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad staff members.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Well that depends on how the staff are acting, generally, the staff may act immature to liven the server up, have a bit of fun as sitting there for 30 minutes may be a tad boring, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad staff members.
Also, sorry if I worded that a bit "rude". But there are other ways then being immature. It's like saying "I called everyone ***** ******* because it'll make everyone have a reaction and totally laugh!!!!" Also again, I don't mean all RoF staff. But I mean, just look at the screenshot thread. If my first server was RoF, I'd think this is a classless community for stuff they do. I know me being TNT trusted doesn't quite help my position in this, but ignore that and act is if I am a player/guest etc.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Also, sorry if I worded that a bit "rude". But there are other ways then being immature. It's like saying "I called everyone ***** ******* because it'll make everyone have a reaction and totally laugh!!!!" Also again, I don't mean all RoF staff. But I mean, just look at the screenshot thread. If my first server was RoF, I'd think this is a classless community for stuff they do. I know me being TNT trusted doesn't quite help my position in this, but ignore that and act is if I am a player/guest etc.
What? Send me and the rof directors a pm please, I'm confused.

Back ontopic, move along.

D

DarkHender

Jub..
I know you had your moments but I believe you were a nice guy and I wanted to let you know that solitude was so much fun and I thank you gratefully for putting so much work into the server! (All of the solitude staff as well)
Thank you Jub, for all your hard work!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Jub you've been a great staff member, I'm sure of that. you've done a lot of excellent work for the community that i'm also sure of. i hope this doesn't discourage you into leaving the community because even though we haven't always seen eye to eye I can tell your a great guy. after being demoted i'm sure it must feel like the entire community/server has turned against you however I just want you to realize that all the great work you've put into this community hasn't gone forgotten and that though it can seem like everyone hates you , I'm rather certain you have the support of a majority of the community.

Reactions: Henry

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
tbh i think jub was great staff...
i mean the rules are meant to be enforced.
It's sad to see you have to resign jubs :^(

• Agree
Reactions: Pikmon2

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Faliara

Reaction score
I haven't really seen you much on the actual servers, so I don't know exactly why you have to resign. But I hope that you continue to stay in the community, although it's ultimately your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.