I'm being forced to resign, thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I don't think Jub is bad staff. I can't say he's bad staff because I haven't seen him as staff a lot. He was being a cunt towards me so I reported him and when I came on he continued doing so. I understand that the got angry at me for reporting him, but the reasons behind him getting angry at me before I even did so was ridiculous.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I don't think Jub is bad staff. I can't say he's bad staff because I haven't seen him as staff a lot. He was being a cunt towards me so I reported him and when I came on he continued doing so. I understand that the got angry at me for reporting him, but the reasons behind him getting angry at me before I even did so was ridiculous.
Shiny, no offense, but I think the last thing we need right now is to air who reported who and why. It is probably best to at least try and let this simmer down some.

Jub, never did see you a ton but you did well as staff and we all make mistakes. If you wanna chat about music or anything else, you always got me on Steam :)

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Shinyshark

Reaction score
Shiny, no offense, but I think the last thing we need right now is to air who reported who and why. It is probably best to at least try and let this simmer down some.

Jub, never did see you a ton but you did well as staff and we all make mistakes. If you wanna chat about music or anything else, you always got me on Steam :)
It's a thread about him resigning. We don't need anything. He misbehaved and got punished, I don't see why you're all praising him so much for it. It's not bad to say that I reported him, it's not bad to say that I think his behavior was shit.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

It's a thread about him resigning. We don't need anything. He misbehaved and got punished, I don't see why you're all praising him so much for it. It's not bad to say that I reported him, it's not bad to say that I think his behavior was shit.
Shiny, we're not praising his errors. Those have happened, we can't do anything about those. It's already been dealt with. We want to remember his accomplishments as a builder and as a staff member. Come on man, I know you two have friction, maybe it'd be best if you just headed off the thread for a bit. Like Jinks said, things need to simmer down a bit.

EDIT: Also, Malc's quote was awesome, and not directed at me, so we can clear things up.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
So. You get upset for him calling you stuff/being a jerk towards you, so your response is to do this same to him... What is your logic? This is a resignation thread, not a "I am better than he his". You also shouldn't try to sound so proud when saying this stuff.

EDIT: cause I guess it's CONFUSING (I joke). I understand you dislike him. But calling people names like a child would and writing it like your "so above him" doesn't help anyone. If you dislike the person, it's best to avoid talking about their demotion/resignation since you'll most likely end up being a jerk about it (I mean "you" in general, not you specifically)

Shinyshark

Reaction score
So. You get upset for him calling you stuff/being a jerk towards you, so your response is to do this same to him... What is your logic? This is a resignation thread, not a "I am better than he his". You also shouldn't try to sound so proud when saying this stuff.

EDIT: cause I guess it's CONFUSING (I joke). I understand you dislike him. But calling people names like a child would and writing it like your "so above him" doesn't help anyone. If you dislike the person, it's best to avoid talking about their demotion/resignation since you'll most likely end up being a jerk about it (I mean "you" in general, not you specifically)
I didn't call him any names. I actually avoided calling him any names. Go read my posts, I never called him any name.

Mirgeaux

Reaction score
Love how this thread is about someone's resignation, but everyone is bickering at others' responses to the post :').

Classic Blocktopian culture.

@jub

I kept silent for a long time on bb, and was pretty inactive for about a year or two. Just discovered the forums.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
This thread, my goodness.

These comments have ranged between acceptable to completely unnecessary and due to those completely unnecessary posts, it's being locked. This thread is about his resignation, so yes, discussion is fine but not in the manner some of you have done it in. Coming back here and trying to cause a problem even after we have already tried to cease that problem (by requesting you keep your hate off the thread) is just beating around the bush and saying the same things over and over again. With that, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.