How Did you find Blocktopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Wondering around random freebuilds for no reason. I was a terrible builder and sucked at it. I could never get ranked, so i resolved to griefing. I was banned by who knows how many freebuilds, because i didn't care and honestly couldn't find a server worth my time...until one day i was looking for a freebuild. I had played "zombie" games on other freebuilds (like with the command /zombie) so Blocktopia Zombie Survival caught my attentin in the server list . I wasnt familiar with classic, i was kinda hoping it would be like zombies in premium, but I was still skeptic, until i found a Blocktopia "Lava" survival. Seeing as blocktopia specialized in "survival games" i decided to check it out since i had never heard of it. Finally! i had found game i enjoyed and that didn't require super building skills to get ranked. I completely lost the desire to grief, and gained a real desire to help and support the community. :) I eventually did try Zombie and TNT but couldn't stay away from LAVA.

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
I found the community back in 2009, when it went by another name. At that time, only the lava server existed, I wanted to check it out, so I did. I got hooked right away. That server was my sanctuary, my holy place, my "career" started there and I will never forget the good old times I had with the super old staff members. Like me :3

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Sometime in October, I got bored of staffing the freebuild I was op on, and decided to try a new server. I tried Zombie and Lava Survival and started playing Zombie at least once every 1-3 days. I became staff on Zombie, and fully joined the community.

lolboatz

Reaction score
I look at TNT Wars' Title.

I love TNT.

TNT+Blocktopia=Blocktopia TNT

and I joined and hadz fun :3

Back in like may 2011.

Reactions: Hunter

sonicar364

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wandering around in my wom client, i found the zombie survival server, i joined and i had to take it off, when i did and used the website to search for the server name, i found the zombie and tnt server, then i stayed around to play some classic.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I was formally part of another minecraft server for a while back then. KingSam, another players of that server back then, mentioned these servers around then and i came to check them out. I got hooked and was here from then.

G

Guest35486

I was in computer class. I was bored. I finished my classwork. My classmate was playing minecraft. Two of them started to play. I started. I got addicted. Then I started climbing the ladder, and here I am as a lava Operator.
Cool story eh? Yeah right.

M

midnightgirl24

I found the amazing lava survival server one day when I wanted to try something new. I scrolled down and BOOM! There is was :D

Chao

Reaction score
My friend, MCraftsman, referred me to TNT Wars one day. The next thing I know, I'm totally hooked to it.

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
May as well post,
It was March 2011 when I started minecraft free build servers. I went from builder advbuilder and then op. Eventually got bored, ironically I got op without being on the forums. I was scrolling through the servers, came across [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival. I thought it was amazing, recommended blocktopia to three friends, two of them ended up banned on TNT. I thought zombie was great and all, but I eventually got bored after ~2 weeks.
Searched for blocktopia and found TNT.
The first map I played on was frontier.
It was great. After 4 months of being pretty active, I applied for trusted. While I was playing Courtyardv2, KingSam logged on. Everyone said hi as usual. I lagged a lot and it said 'you have been promoted to member' I said what, and then I saw my title. I was sooooo happy.
I then asked GmK could I be a wiki editor so I could help with the TNT wiki.
About 7 months later, I was just checking the meeting recap before I went away. It said I was promoted to operator! I was really happy. Skip on a bit, we see the rise and fall of primordia and the rise of the new servers. I saw that Dragosh98 needed help with A+T in the temporary staff applications, so I applied for guide there. In october it will be my anniversary as 1 year as staffing TNT. This is my blocktopian story as of August 2012.

• Informative
Reactions: Chips

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I was playing classic on another zombie survival, and then it went down. I looked for others and found blocktopia zombie survival, and then lava. Played lava for months and then i took a breake. Later i got myself premium and started playing that, mostly AoD and SMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.