How Did you find Blocktopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Like the Title how did you manage to find this wonderful place, Blocktopia. I was on Classic. I found it be tired of the same freebuild server and I scrolled down. I slowly scrolled up look at each until I found Blcktopia Zombie Survival. After much time I found the the other servers of Blocktopia and then got Beta and played the Beta one's. How about you

• Agree
Reactions: LizzzyxD

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I also got bored of freebuild, so I saw a server called Blocktopia Zombie Survival. I was like "Wow, how is this possible? It must be a mod" So then I found TNT, then lava and I joined the community.

Yearly

Married to MindCrafty
Reaction score
I clicked on a random server and didnt know what was going on, but i enjoyed it and so i kept going back.

• Agree

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I was searching for lava survivals. I found some with adult language and jokes - meh, some were unstable, or always full, or rarely beign on list, then I found Blocktopia Lava Survival, and I was enjoyed this server, except too peaceful lava but Megatron was VERY GOOD as controller, so I wanted him being on every round here..
Then I was searching for other blocktopia servers, and I found Zombie and TNT wars.
and later I registered on forums.

Reactions: LizzzyxD and Zelz

Degekken

Reaction score
I got bored of some freebuild, so I was looking for something new, I saw [Theone's] (back when it still was it) zombie survival and I found it out worth trying, I found it very fun so I joined serveral times, I got banned, so I got to tnt and lava, on tnt someone helped me making a appeal, with made me being on forums.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
I started out with Zombie, played there for a while until I heard about a new server, TNT. When I first heard about it I had a go on it, enjoyed it and played for a while, later applying for op on the old old forums. Got moderately active on those forums, and stayed.

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
Website
www.triond.com
I was just drifting around finding any lava survival server that had an open slot in it. ( in those days, not too many had slots open.), then I saw Blocktopia Lava Survival... and I clicked on it.

Airkid

Reaction score
I was scrolling down the server list and found, [TheOnes] Lava Survival. It seemed interesting so I just joined the server and kept going on.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Thought I could save my worlds by making an account, but couldn't. So, I went out to try some classic servers. I found TNT first, then I tried zombie. Then I decided to register at the forums. It was actually a big decision over where I was going to. Here, or another, more buildish community. I'm glad I chose here.

dannyboymed

Without a title
Reaction score
This would have been about September 2010. I found a crap lava server on the Classic server list. I was like "This is a great concept, but it doesn't work!"

I searched around for a better lava server, eventually came to Blocktopia's Lava Survival, and stayed there a while. It was around that time that I told Snowma about Minecraft and got her interested in it. She found the Zombie server herself (that's her story not mine) and then she got me interested in it.

Then, I ended up here. =D

ColorWar

Reaction score
This may sound stupid, but when my cousin bought me beta, I thought classic was for premium players, clicked on. "the ones lava server testing server" or something on the lines, met a nice friend then kept coming back ;P

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I heard about the Zombie server(which was, at the time, TheOnes) on a generic build server. A user came in and started spamming 'Release the zombies, release the zombies!', during which time the owner kicked him, saying 'If you want zombies, go to TheOnes or something'. This interested me, so I went on a fateful search and found TheOne's Zombie Survival.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
When I was looking for D3: Main on the server list to go I saw Blocktopia: Zombie Survival. I went once and died then left for a while, came back and made a friend or two. :3

fireball0409

Reaction score
When i was getting bored of a free build, every time i went to it I saw blocktopia zombie and TnT. They were always full. One day I decided to see what TnT was because zombies was always full. I played it about a week until I real wanted to see what zombie was. So when I went on, it was my new favorite server and comunity.

Refresh100

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
"... I never played Classic Singleplayer, and mainly played on some random survival server, and one day, I couldn't find any survival servers but [TheOne] Lava Survival, which was packed. So, I kept pounding my way in and finally, I just stuck to TheOne. When TheOne's Lava Beta Survival came out, I mainly played that since it wasn't as full most the time. I ended up buying my Minecraft account on September 11th, 2010, was thinking about trying the SMP server they had on their forums. But one day, it vanished, just completely... gone. Same with the Lava Survival, gone. So I did some searching on Google and found this thread on the Minecraft forums about the change to Blocktopia, and Deadl0ck subsequently yelling at him below. So, I went to Blocktopia, signed up, and started my life on the SMP server..."

Taken straight from my Wiki page

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
I was searching for lava survivals. I found some with adult language and jokes - meh, some were unstable, or always full, or rarely beign on list, then I found Blocktopia Lava Survival, and I was enjoyed this server, except too peaceful lava but Megatron was VERY GOOD as controller, so I wanted him being on every round here..
Then I was searching for other blocktopia servers, and I found Zombie and TNT wars.
and later I registered on forums.
This. :)

Reactions: Notme

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I used to go on The one's Lava Survival, then I stopped playing minecraft for a while, when I came back I couldn't find it. I found a random server (Blocktopia TNT wars ;)) and liked it. Then I got bored of that, and eventually found Zombie Survival. Then I made a bunch of friends there, who convinced me to make a forum account (yes walker i'm looking at you :)), so I googled "Blocktopia" and, along with the forums, saw something saying "TheOne's is now Blocktopia". I was very surprised and happy. What I think is cool is that I found the came community twice, without even knowing it was the same :D

davidjl123

Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
July 13, 2010.

I was looking for a good server to play on the not-so-popular Minecraft. I found a promising name: "TheOne's Zombie - theonemcft.com". I clicked on the link and joined at the start of a round. The map was "ship". The first zombie was chosen and I just ran around avoiding the zombies (that had a rainbow skin back then). I had no running skills so I got caught. I met good friends like One_Survivor. Good times :D

fenna

Reaction score
I was looking for a build server to build on
Note: This was back when Blocktopia was called TheOne's
I clicked on it. I thought the name was cool and it totally stated
[TheOnes] Build Server
Or something like that, so I clicked it, It was so much fun. So I kept going back, I also think I had a short conversation with... I cant remember but it was one of the first couple days I was there. It was soo much fun!
I began to make friends on the server so I stayed. And till this day I still play blocktopia

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
My old community always linked me to the zombie server. I didn't even really understand MineCraft. Blocktopia Zombie became my main server, and I ended up joining the forums a short time after joining SMP (a little while before Christmas, it was while we had a build server on classic). Though, I was a nub then.

Status
Not open for further replies.