How Did you find Blocktopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Like most others I used to play on a different server befor finding blocktopia's amazing community. I would spend most of my time on a server called :3 (was shut down around 7 months ago). When I would go through the wom server list I would occasionally see the blocktopia lava survival. One day I just finaly actualy went on the server and then I had the WoM client and got banned as soon as I was seen flying around the map. Then like a month later I appealed my ban and got unbanned and started playing lava survival again (this time with the default client :p) and then I played lava for a bit then switched over to the 1.73 smp server then followed Blocktopias smp server to the current servers.

richafrican

Reaction score
Mines pretty weird, shinyshark used to be playing on my account one day I went to tombom4123's house and he said something that shinyshark didnt wanted me to be playing here. So I asked shiny blabla, gifted him the mc account, then showed me the smp server :3 ( the one before treasure hunter)

RMcraft

Reaction score
Like most others I used to play on a different server befor finding blocktopia's amazing community. I would spend most of my time on a server called :3 (was shut down around 7 months ago). When I would go through the wom server list I would occasionally see the blocktopia lava survival. One day I just finaly actualy went on the server and then I had the WoM client and got banned as soon as I was seen flying around the map. Then like a month later I appealed my ban and got unbanned and started playing lava survival again (this time with the default client :p) and then I played lava for a bit then switched over to the 1.73 smp server then followed Blocktopias smp server to the current servers.
I played there sometimes!

Reactions: Pokeball

Pokeball

Reaction score
I was playing single player, then I took an arrow to the knee. Then I found I found blocktopia lava survival xD.

ultamitefire

Reaction score
I found blocktopia the same day as my MC account after I looked at CTF I found this surprising title saying Blocktopia Zombie Survival so I went got addicted to Blocktopia and tried to play with most of the computer time I had.:dance::showoff::):D:angel:

Zorua

Reaction score
Website
www.Xat.com
I seen Blacktopia lava survial every now and then, I even joined the zombie survival (but never joined again, way to much lag.) and recently, maybe yesterday, I found the TNT server. It doesn't lag much, and I'm really happy for that.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
I was starting to stop playing minecraft because it had suckish servers so one day May 15th i think I found blocktopia I think by scrolling down I was like WTF :eek: THIS IS AWWEESOMME :bounce: when i went on the Zombie, And thats the day that I hope I wont forget about

Avalanche2114

Reaction score
I watch a lets player on Youtube called ElectricalBeast and he did some episodes on Zombie Survival. I went on straight after I finished watching his second episode and I have always been playing since

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
I'm best friends with Harmakpaul and he told me about some crazy server named "Blocktopia Zombie Survival" Ever since I joined it, I instantly liked the community. I went on Erik's Map Factory and other Blocktopia-connected servers. Then one day, I bought minecraft. I was tired of not playing multiplayer, and he told me about SMP.Blocktopia.net. The day I joined, I loved Primordia. I just couldn't stop playing. Even now, I love Blocktopia. Thank you Harmakpaul!!!!! :D :D :D VIVE BLOCKTOPIA!

Reactions: HarmakAnna

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Oh ya know, way back in the day around May 2010. I leave my old server due to their inactivity and not caring about it anymore. (Shortly after i was promoted to admin there too) I stumble around classic servers and see a zombie survival; it was fun. So i joined.

T

TBDWFE1

It was Minecraft alpha. I was bored. I decided to try some creative servers, and found Blocktopia's zombie survival. I joined, i loved it, i played on it for ages. I got all of my friends to join me, but they soon got bored. I then realized Blocktopia was more than just one server, and tried the others out too. From there, i guess i just got caught in with Blocktopia and never really came back out...which is a good thing. :)

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
i was looking for a new lava server to play on cause my favorite lava server went down so i decide to check out blocktopia lava and since then i've been with blocktopia

blokus78

Reaction score
how i found blocktopia was i typed tnt wars because i thought it would be fun i looked at blocktopia and the other ones i tried blocktopia and then i tried the other ones i liked blocktopia the best so i tried the others

EonLatias

Reaction score
I found Blocktopia when TheOne's changed....

In all seriousness, Was friends with MySweetLord since forever, went inactive on the chatroom we went on, checked in and he had a name of "Palkia|TOZ." I asked what TOZ stood for, and he said it was Theone's Zombie. I went on and had fun with him, so I kept coming back. This was May-June 2010.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I found Blocktopia randomly looking through servers... And popped up "TheOnes Lava Survival Beta Testing," or something similar... It sounded interesting, and was quite fun even though you couldn't actually die at the time. Then I think I left for about a month and the Zombie Server came into existence. Joined up, loved the feel of the server, and have been there ever since. (Though I left for like a year and found out it became "Blocktopia" instead of "TheOnes" >.<)

Duderox999

Reaction score
Saw this thing called "Zombies" and thought to myself "Huh... Sounds interesting...". After a week or two i stopped playing but told HarmakPaul about it, and about a year later, he tells me about Primordia, and I was hooked.

Reaction score
I was on Classic, then I got bored and searched up stuff like lava and zombie, so I tried them out and BOOM.

Salvationist

Reaction score
i come from soviet minecraft....
blocktopia found ME!

joking i started classic and found the zombie server.. iv been haunting you ever since ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.