Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The Guardian of Water was the first to discover the crater and Catcocomics at the bottom. Using his powers he filled the crater with water but allowed the Frost Phoenix a small bubble at the bottom to survive his slumber. There is currently no description for the Guardian of Water.
Yeah I guess that makes more sense than what I said, but at least you got the point ^-^;

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
CLICK THE QUOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET.

The story so far: A quick synopsis of what has currently happened.

The Guardian of Sky was the first of the ancestral beings to awaken. She wears a distinguishable hood that hides her sad brown eyes that stem from the despair of world that is missing a blue sky. Currently whereabouts unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Magic has appeared as an alchemist with pink or purple eyes. His whereabouts are unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Darkness is undescribed and whereabouts unknown. [x]

Catcocomics the Frost Phoenix has crashed into the new world with the speed of a falling meteor. His impact with the world has created a massive crater. He is from a race that are born from the natural death of stars and have bright ethereal wings. [x][x]

The Guardian of Water was the first to discover the crater and Catcocomics at the bottom. Using his powers he filled the crater with water but allowed the Frost Phoenix a small bubble at the bottom to survive his slumber. There is currently no description for the Guardian of Water. [x]

The Guardian of Fauna is an aggressive Guardian whose taken the sole, single duty to protect all non-human creatures. When seen in a humanish form, the Guardian of Fauna is a gruff man with a long shaggy beard and a brown cloak to cover his body. His eyes are seen as a light orange color that is visible in both his Guardian form and whenever he takes the form of an animal. The location of the Guardian of Fauna is unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Death has entered the realm. He is a man with wavy, black hair and dons a black cloak. Whereabouts unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Wind has entered the realm and begun it's first attempt at flight. His name is Airis who looks like the christian depiction of an angel with blue eyes and short, brown hair. Whereabouts exactly are in the sky. [x]

The Guardian of Light is a timid, righteous Guardian. With the current mindset of a developing teenage human, the Guardian of Light takes his role as a combatant against the Guardian of Darkness. Description and whereabouts unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Life is a small girl of age 14. Her name is ζωή and she enjoys running around barefoot. Her curly, brown hair and white tail show that she is the embodiment of an optimistic birth-bringer. Whereabouts specifically unknown but can be found near the Guardian of Hope. [x]

The Guardian of Hope is a young man on the inbetween of being a boy and a man. His figure is both harsh and soft. His has olive skin and black hair with eyes to match. The Guardian of Hope is currently observing the Guardian of Life. [x][x]

The Weather is clear.

The Time is night.

The Plot: Explore and affect the new world with your aspect. Meet other Guardians.

((Please inform me if any of this information is innaccurate.))
((Requoting so people are more likely to see it. :U))

((Improved edit with corrections and hyperlinks to specific posts referenced.))

((Synopsizes/Summaries will occur after a significant amount of events have happened and need to be stated in a clear, quick manner for anyone to read and understand the jist. As of now, and always in the future, any information that is seen as an error should be IMMEDIATELY noted so that we can repair the synopsis and continue the story.))

Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
CLICK THE QUOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET.

((Requoting so people are more likely to see it. :U))

((Improved edit with corrections and hyperlinks to specific posts referenced.))

((Synopsizes/Summaries will occur after a significant amount of events have happened and need to be stated in a clear, quick manner for anyone to read and understand the jist. As of now, and always in the future, any information that is seen as an error should be IMMEDIATELY noted so that we can repair the synopsis and continue the story.))
Just one.

The Guardian of Wind part.

In the roleplay, I haven't actually met anyone yet. Last night, in the PM I was using to send my votes in Survivor Clipperton, Ansy asked if he could be Guardian of Angels.. Let's just say a lot of discussion was done (on the matter of wings) and when I finally saw his decision, I had just woke up, and in no mood to discuss on this and just let him have his way.

When I agreed to him taking the position, it wasn't part of the roleplay.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure it was Jivvi sleeping in the abyss that had been found by Tim, not Catcocomics fainted in the crater. Need more clarification- I'm quite sure I saw him even tag Jivvi. Check page 2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Enderfive

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guardian of Life~
I continue to walk toward the blue of the shining substance - water, that glimmered on the near horizon. I'm distraught, not sure what to do in this foreign place, or why I'm here in the first place. All of this still a mystery, questions that brew in my mind like a witch conjuring a spell in a cast iron cauldron. In the corner of my vision I spot a boy, he seems to be not quite a man though his features are deceiving as he has both boyish and adult qualities. I pause, looking at the man and deciding on whether to greet him, but being shy and cautious I timidly wave- unsure on my mindset.

I don't know if he's friendly,
I don't know if he's bad,
but really,

I didn't even know there were people here.

Faliara

Reaction score
"..."

The Guardian of the Sky stared at what was in front of her.

"..."

She had found an abyss.

An abyss filled with water.

'... I know I said I wanted to find something, but this isn't really what I had in mind.'

She walked closer to the body of water.

'... Well, at least it's something...'

Kneeling by it, she looked down.

The water was surprisingly clean. She could see her reflection quite clearly.

She stared at it.

She hadn't actually acknowledged her appearance until now. The girl flew over it to see her reflection in full.

She wore a sky blue cloak that ended just by the knees, with a softer shade of blue fluff lining the edges. A dark blue button fastened it. She was wearing a long-sleeved yellow shirt and brown jeans, barefoot.

Pulling the hood off, her hair was brown, though she wasn't exactly sure what shade which reached midback. Her eyes were just as brown, and had a fair complexion. She looked around twelve to thirteen years old, and the average height of one, if a little on the short side.

She stared at it for a little bit longer, then shook it off as she realized that there appeared to be a big bubble below.

Faliara

Reaction score
@Faliara Any restrictions on language? As in, is swearing/cussing allowed and to what extent?
Swearing and cussing is allowed, but it can't be too excessive. Just an occasional swear word here or there, and if the situation is fitting, you may. But other than that, your best bet is probably using 'crap'.

Also, @Toiletprincess, just assume I didn't notice you.

Remember, I edited the info page, so make sure to check it to make sure you aren't missing anything important!

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A vague presence finds the newly formed planet, composed of nothing but dirt, it seems. The presence is unseen by any regular eyes, although there are some beings capable of noticing it, feeling it. To them, it would be a mist engulfing the planet, a mist coloured in every possible way and every impossible way.

In the blink of an eye, the mist disappears as it becomes one with the planet. This planet, unnamed for now, has been touched by magic and every impossible thing has now become possible.

***​

I wake up near a crater filled with water in a wasteland of dirt. My head aches. Why does my head ache? I see a couple of other Guardians in the distance, waking up just as I am. Oh, so this is a new world. Mmk. For some reason my memory is somewhat fuzzy on the details of how I got here. Or why this place seems to be made of dirt and dirt only. Well, except for that huge crater filled with water there. Might as well go check out how my body looks like on this planet.

I walk to the crater, which is a whole lot farther than it seemed. Must be the dirt wasteland putting things out of perspective. I lean over the edge to look at my reflection on the water.

I have pink eyes that gradually fade into purple. I have black hair. It seems that I am male on this planet. I'm dressed like an alchemist, complete with protective goggles on my head and a leather utility belt around my torso, going from my left shoulder diagonally across my body, which seems to hold all kinds of things commonly used by an alchemist or a wizard. And I'm young. Very young. In reality, I'm almost as old as the Universe itself, but on this planet, my body seems to be that of a teenager, anywhere between fifteen and twenty years old.

Fuck. This is bad. This is really bad. I'm a teenager. Even though my mind is still my old one, the body has a way of manipulating the mind, which means that I'm going to be a teenager in both body and mind on this planet. And I'm going to stay that way until the end of this planet.

Teenagers have a habit of making rash decisions, something that Guardians shouldn't allow for themselves. Why the hell did I choose to be a teenager?!

For some reason, this crater seems to draw every single Guardian on the planet to it. I frown slightly. There must be something about this crater that makes it so attractive. Yup, there comes another Guardian to see what she looks like. Must be the Guardian of the Sky or the Wind, judging by her ability to fly. She flies over the great body of water to look at herself fully. But then, something seems to catch her attention. Something in the water...

I look down in the water and I don't notice anything. I frown a bit more. There is nothing there, what is she looking at? And just at that point, I see it as well. There's a bubble, a big one at the bottom of the crater. What the...? There is someone down there. I quickly take a vial, fill it with water and enchant it to make a waterbreathing potion, then drink it.

And then I dive in, to investigate further.

Shanebat1

Reaction score
As he investigates the wasteland he sees a large pond, with multiple gaurdians around it.

Next to the lake are two gaurdians, in his immediate path.

"Oh, others." He says with a small grin.

Death isnt always a bad guy, only when he has to be.

He sees a small girl, seemingly young dressed in green, along with her another figure within throwing distance unrecognizable at that distance.

He notices grass sprouting around the footprints of the girl dressed in green. "Hm. she must be the Guardian of Life." He puts up his hood as to not be noticed by her, thinking it wont end well if they meet up.

"I guess ill just watch this lake from a distance. Not much I can do now anyway"
He perches himself ontop of a hill overlooking the pond.

Faliara

Reaction score
Her eyes widened as she suddenly saw a boy swimming downwards.

'What is he...' Then she realized that he was swimming over to the bubble.

'... Maybe I should follow him...'

She took a deep breath, holding it and diving in.

She realized, belatedly, that she doesn't know how to swim because she's fucking sinking towards the bubble with none of the grace she usually has while flying.

'Oh great,' she thought, her expression deadpan. 'Just great.'

Luckily, she's always been quite good with holding her breath (always?) so if she could hold her breath for that long, she'll reach the bubble.

But then she'd be stuck there.

#%*<#

She realized that the boy had stopped swimming, opting to instead stare incredulously at her as she slowly sunk down.

Her expression deadpan, she saluted.

Last edited:

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure it was Jivvi sleeping in the abyss that had been found by Tim, not Catcocomics fainted in the crater. Need more clarification- I'm quite sure I saw him even tag Jivvi. Check page 2
((@Timdood3 can you confirm this? Otherwise it conflicts with your earlier post [x] and your OOC edit.))
EDIT: As for catacomics' request, I'm not a huge fan of it, but I don't dislike it. I'll leave the decision up to you guys.

[BCOLOR=#c0c0c0][BCOLOR=#ffffff]The Guardian of Hope[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

The Guardian stared for a pause at the shy, waving girl. Then responded accordingly in the same manner to her. A common theme, he noticed, is that no matter what world the rules for greeting another person remained the same. He wondered what event occurred that caused this phenomenon to be so imprinted in all future beings of existence. It was when he raised his hand he made a distinct observation. Somehow, in the beginning of the world each Guardian entered it with already a corporeal form. This had huge implications but otherwise was moderately irrelevant for present events.

Guardians in the beginnings of a world always managed to find each other. It wasn't like was anything else to see. The young man approached the small girl slowly and keeled down to her head level and said a single word, "Hello."

((@Toiletprincess))

G

Guest35486

Guardian of Corruption
As the Guardian of Corruption, I am a trickster or joker of the mind. Jokers are fun. Of course, this requires creatures with minds. Which means that I had to leave wherever I was when no one interesting enough is around. I never remember much of the past, since as a side effect, I mess with my own mind, too.
Anyways, I ended up on this "ball of dirt." Or is it really a ball? Or dirt? Some other material we cannot name? No idea. Maybe this planet or place of ours will end up harming us. Well, we will never know.
Or is corruption truly in the mind itself?
Well, I'll think about that some more as I walk around this sphere of mud.
Oh look, there are some creatures by that pool of liquid.

--

The Guardian of Corruption first reaches the outermost creatures of the crater. A young man and a small girl.
"Well, other creatures that have reached this spheroid of brown matter. How is your day? Or is it night? Is there time on this orb of mud?" She says to the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
[BCOLOR=#c0c0c0][BCOLOR=#ffffff]The Guardian of Hope[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Taking in the sudden entrance of a third party, the young man takes in the personality of this new member. She seemed to have an air of forgetfulness but also confidence in herself. He decided to respond to her as anyone could see she was a person to be careful around.

"My response to that would be that time is of perception and recording time is generally decided by the rising and setting of a sun. Currently though, there appears to be no sun or sky so we can't say confidently plot time in this stance," the man answered. It was curt as he himself was. He worded his sentence carefully to not challenge her.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
((IRC conversation roleplay. This occured in IRC in order to not overpower the thread with two character conversation and have a cleaner look. I've provided an edited version for reading and the IRC transcript within a spoiler.))

Guardian of Corruption & Guardian of Hope
The Guardian of Corruption looked at this man, not sure what to think yet. His attitude, tsk. Arrogant? Well then, this place of dirt might not be so bad after all. Interesting characters so far. "Oh? You seem to be quite observant. Can you tell us-" She gestured vaguely to the other creatures. "-why we're here? Oh actually, tell us about yourself. I know I came to this sphere of mud to seek others. But what about you?” She put her hands into the pockets of her hooded cloak, waiting for him to answer.

The man put himself between her and the girl with the white tail. In no way did he feel comfortable with the hooded figuring having her eyes on the girl. "Only observant in what I remember. Otherwise I'm in the same condition as anyone else here more or less." It wasn't lying but it wasn't telling the truth either. He was careful around this newcomer.

The Guardian frowned, then smiled. She noticed how protective this man is, with both his actions and speech. Yes, fear is good for corruption. “I see, have you been talking with any others?” She replied and eyed the other girl, smiling.

"Not currently. We haven't really been attentive to the others. I'm sure eventually we'll all get to meet each other," he looked towards the lake. It seemed she wasn't going to stop asking questions and the only way he may keep her from prying is asking questions. He asked, "Don't you remember anything?"

“Remember? Remember about what? Remember what I did? Remember which creatures I’ve met? Remember what my first impressions were? I do not know what you mean, sir.” She replies, looking around.

"Nothing. It's just that sometimes when we start on new worlds some of us retain memories or some do not. In fact, it's not even specific memories more or so just concepts and ideas we remember from past lives."

“That makes sense. But you seem awfully optimistic. A group of creatures you probably never met before, gathered on an orb of brown matter. We don’t even know what this place is. Not even what it’s made of-“ She paused. “-You don’t know what others can do. You don’t know their past. You don’t know what their abilities are. You don’t know if they will harm or benefit you.”

He grinned. Optimistic is one of the ways to describe him perfectly. "Yes, I am. It doesn't matter who is who and what their abilities are. We all have a role to play in each world," the man responded as if remembering a deep settled scripture. For a short moment he surprised himself. He had no idea where this information was even coming from or how he knew it. He just did. If he knew it then on some level the girl before him must know it to. After all she talked about others having abilities so she must posses some in a form too. Memories included.

Optimistic? This man was definitely that. She agreed, not that she’s going to say that. “Roles? Maybe these roles aren’t all positive. But let’s say everyone here does have a role. What’s her role then?” She asked, pointing at the girl behind this man.

[11:01] <Claire1018> The Guardian of Corruption looked at this man, not sure what to think yet. His attitude, tsk. Arrogant? Well then, this place of dirt might not be so bad after all. Interesting characters so far.
[11:01] <Claire1018> "Oh? You seem to be quite observant. Can you tell us-" I gestured vaguely to the other creatures. "-why we're here? Oh actually, tell us about yourself. I know I came to this sphere of mud to seek others. But what about you?”
[11:01] <Claire1018> I put my hands into my pockets of my hooded cloak, waiting for him to answer.
[11:02] <Claire1018> ((She* not I))
[11:03] <Trap_Wolf> ((Oh ok))
[11:03] <Claire1018> ((For the last line, in case that wasn’t clear)
[11:06] <Trap_Wolf> The man put himself between her and the girl with the white tail. In no way did he feel comfortable with the hooded figuring having her eyes on the girl. "Only observant in what I remember. Otherwise I'm in the same condition as anyone else here more or less." It wasn't lying but it wasn't telling the truth either. He was careful around this newcomer.
[11:06] <Trap_Wolf> ((I'll edit your she into the final post when I put this on the thread))
[11:07] <Claire1018> ((okay))
[11:12] <Claire1018> The Guardian frowned, then smiled. She noticed how protective this man is, with both his actions and speech. Yes, fear is good for corruption. “I see, have you been talking with any others?” She replied and eyed the other girl, smiling.
[11:16] <Trap_Wolf> "Not currently. We haven't really been attentive to the others. I'm sure eventually we'll all get to meet each other," he looked towards the lake. It seemed she wasn't going to stop asking questions and the only way he may keep her from prying is asking questions. He asked, "Don't you remember anything?"
[11:21] <Trap_Wolf> ((tell me when you have to leave so we can like make an open ended post that Toilet can respond to))
[11:21] <Claire1018> “Remember? Remember about what? Remember what I did? Remember which creatures I’ve met? Remember what my first impressions were? I do not know what you mean, sir.” She replies, looking around.
[11:21] <Claire1018> ((okay))
[11:24] <Trap_Wolf> "Nothing. It's just that sometimes when we start on new worlds some of us retain memories or some do not. In fact, it's not even specific memories more or so just concepts and ideas we remember from past lives."
[11:27] <Claire1018> “That makes sense. But you seem awfully optimistic. A group of creatures you probably never met before, gathered on an orb of brown matter. We don’t even know what this place is. Not even what it’s made of-“ I paused. “-You don’t know what others can do. You don’t know their past. You don’t know what their abilities are. You don’t know if they will harm or benefit you.”
[11:28] <Claire1018> ((dammit, she* instead of I again))
[11:28] <Claire1018> ((I write most of my stories/literature in first person, sorry :/))
[11:28] <Trap_Wolf> ((Oh idc, as roleplayers we're expected to read and respond to any types of roleplaying accordingly))
[11:29] <Trap_Wolf> ((It improves our ability to translate U:, I'll just post is as it is.))
[11:30] <Claire1018> ((I need to go in 5 minutes))
[11:30] <Trap_Wolf> ((otay, one second))
[11:33] <Trap_Wolf> He grinned. Optimistic is one of the ways to describe him perfectly. "Yes, I am. It doesn't matter who is who and what their abilities are. We all have a role to play in each world," the man responded as if remembering a deep setted scripture. For a short moment he surprised himself. He had no idea where this information was even coming from or how he knew it. He just did. If he knew it then on some level the girl before him must know it to. After all she talked about other's having abilties so she must-
[11:33] <Trap_Wolf> -posses some in a form too. Memories included.
[11:34] <Trap_Wolf> ((Ok, just say something along the lines of: '"Oh? Well then what's her role?" I point to the girl behind the man.'))
[11:35] <Trap_Wolf> ((That way it's respectable and a good way to introduce Toilet into our conversation))
[11:38] <Claire1018> Optimistic? This man was definitely that. She agreed, not that she’s going to say that. “Roles? Maybe these roles aren’t all positive. But let’s say everyone here does have a role. What’s her role then?” She asked, pointing at the girl behind this man.
[11:38] <Claire1018> ((Alright, night trap.))
[11:39] <Trap_Wolf> ((bai babygurl ty hope u can do it again later))

((@Toiletprincess))

Last edited:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Guardian of Fauna -

These fields of dirt stretch on for miles, I have seen few animals along the way and my powers feel rusty. Birds are useless to me, when I was finally able to metamorph into one I couldn't fly, I would just flop all over the place like a fish. What if this world is nothing but dirt. How will animals survive? Their habitats gone. Talking about fish, where the hell is any water? *boom, the ground shakes* What the hell was that? *the ground shakes again* Wait, what is that in the distance?! ELEPHANTS? Oh gosh oh gosh... I need to... metamorph... don't fail me now. Slowly I feel my body enlarging and changing shape, so much pain... Why such a hard metamorphose such early on... errgh, aha! "ONWARDS, THAT WAY!" Good boys and girls... leave me and peace and I won't need to punish you. Wait... that smell... I can recognise that... Wait, luck must be on my side - how could I have forgotten! Elephants! Keen smell! WATER! Does that mean fish too? Maybe there's a chance of life restarting, habitats being grown, animals living in peace? If only Nature was here, they would have been helpful now. Flora too... I guess. Flowers would help bees... But Flora sucks. Hm... I guess I'm fairly fast and it doesn't feel that far away... ONWARDS, THAT WAY... me. Who knows? Maybe I'll see other people.

Note: All speech to other animals will be translated from whatever language to English. Translations may not be fully clear due to words in one language not existing/fitting well into context in the other.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Guardian of Light
How long have i been walking?
Have i been walking?

"Christ. I need to sit down".
"Why am i still even walking? I have no idea what the heck this place is. Don't know my name. Don't even know how i look."

"Geez. I'm getting tired. I'll just go and sleep. I'll wake up in my apartment and nothing has happened"

"Goodnight. Nothing"

Going to thoroughly read up and post something later.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((@Timdood3 can you confirm this? Otherwise it conflicts with your earlier post [x] and your OOC edit.))
We'll say it was catacomics for the sake of logic.

-----
Ross, the Guardian of Water, wakes from his sleep to find that he had drifted into the water, as if he had become water. Well, I suppose it's better than laying on the ground...and it's like like I'm going to drown. Suspended in the middle of the lake, Ross returns to his corporeal form as he wakes up ((for clarification, if Ross falls asleep in water, he becomes part of the water until he wakes up)) and looks around. He sees two other guardians, both going towards the being suspended in the bubble at the bottom. I hope he's still ok....I mean, I kinda messed up his crater, I guess I should go check up on him. Ross swims down to the being, and waits for the other two to arrive.

endersteve5 Faliara Catcocomics

Last edited: