• Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faliara

Reaction score
Sky: Report #4
By: Himinn Rauha

I just finished collecting everyone's reports. ... Apparently, some didn't expect me to, according to their wording? I wonder why; it's not as though I'm just going to leave someone out. ... Unless they didn't mean to send it in at all...

... I left a note behind for all of them, so if they want to take them back, they know where to find me. :x

I found Ark's report next to him in a cave, while he was sleeping. I tried to wake him up, but he wouldn't... It's scary. Everyone's energy seems to be draining, we're all getting more and more sleepy... I don't know what to do.

Cyra seems to be doing well... I hope she doesn't go overboard, though. Without corruption, no one would be able to appreciate the little gifts in life that they have, but too much would quite literally bring the world to ruin. At least, that's what Earth seemed to be heading towards, from what I can remember.

I guess I'll talk to Cyra after this- let her know that everyone's going through the same thing. I didn't realize no one had spoken to her for a while... I wonder if she's lonely.

Himinn doesn't really doubt Cyra, so she wouldn't be too affected by her. If you end up saying something that damages her already-kinda-low self-esteem or something, it'll probably get worse for her mind from there... Feel free to, it could be interesting ^_^

EDIT: In case you're wondering what the note Himinn left in the reports' places, this is what it technically is;

I've collected your reports. If you want to have them back, they'll be in my hut. -Himinn

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Report 4
Catcocomics

I guess Cyra still has Death's scythe; I saw some banner or flag with a bird and scythe on it... in some weird area with a bunch of nasty purple goo everywhere.
That stuff could be dangerous, so I'll avoid making contact with it... even if I already am dead.

I'll ask her if she doesn't mind me going into the scythe, which really shouldn't matter too much since I seem to enter it upon contact.
I'm just not so certain as to how I'm supposed to get the select few humans who have interest in me to follow me in there.
Perhaps Endal might know.

Well... I'm still using pieces of wood, though at least, they're more refined now... a bit easier on the claws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyra

I would appreciate if you were to allow me to borrow Death's scythe for a short while; I seem to have lost something important to me in there, and you seem to be the guardian in possession of the scythe.
I'll have one of the few humans who seem to have taken a liking to me carry the scythe, as I'm pretty sure the dratted thing would stuff me inside itself.
I assure you that I shall return the scythe when I have acquired the thing I'm missing, though I may be in there for some time.
-Catcocomics
P.S.
The thing I'm looking for will revert
me to my original form.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Clairebluh ))​

Reaction score
Report #1
Topaz

Apparently after whatever coma-like state I entered for who knows how long one thing led to another and suddenly we- er, they, the others, have made humans. I really should pay attention more, I guess. Either way, the little girl... I don't think I ever learnt her name, suggested we keep track of... whatever? I really don't, or rather didn't, listen. Haha... oops. Either way, I typically wander about the volcanic area, some of the humans made seemed to take up residence there. It’s only fitting I keep an eye on them, right? They are in my element... aren’t they? They really don't seem to care much for me, although what worries me is they try and control fire. Most worrying was one who tried to dip their hand in lava. Yeah, no. I stepped in there, wasn't going to let them turn themselves into roasts. Fire is one thing, lava is another. Put a small fire wall between them and the lava, they seemed to have gotten the message and backed off, for now. I guess I’ll sign off here, not much to do really, is there? I might take a nap… I am kind of tired…

------
Guuuuuuuuuuys tell me if I messed up I'm a little rushed right now.
Sorry ;n;

• Haha
Reactions: Enderfive

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Report #1
Topaz

Apparently after whatever coma-like state I entered for who knows how long one thing led to another and suddenly we- er, they, the others, have made humans. I really should pay attention more, I guess. Either way, the little girl... I don't think I ever learnt her name, suggested we keep track of... whatever? I really don't, or rather didn't, listen. Haha... oops. Either way, I typically wander about the volcanic area, some of the humans made seemed to take up residence there. It’s only fitting I keep an eye on them, right? They are in my element... aren’t they? They really don't seem to care much for me, although what worries me is they try and control fire. Most worrying was one who tried to dip their hand in lava. Yeah, no. I stepped in there, wasn't going to let them turn themselves into roasts. Fire is one thing, lava is another. Put a small fire wall between them and the lava, they seemed to have gotten the message and backed off, for now. I guess I’ll sign off here, not much to do really, is there? I might take a nap… I am kind of tired…

------
Sorry ;n;

Mia

Reaction score
Report #1
Topaz

------
Sorry ;n;
It's all bad get rid of it (even though I said in the pm it was good) jk <3

G

Guest35486

Corruption: Report #5
Cyra

Turns out the sky girl is collecting these reports. Is she the leader now? I noticed her note next to some plank with words scribbled on it. Some note from a Catcocomics asking for the scythe. Wasn't he the phoenix thing that turned into some canines? Is he even trustworthy? Then again, I'm not even the rightful owner. How am I supposed to meet with this creature anyways? Perhaps when Himinn reads this (if she does), she can find Catcocomics. But who am I to use another Guardian as a simple messenger? All I can do is wait now, I suppose.

Faliara

Reaction score
This thread will stay alive for another week at most as to conclude anything yet to be resolved. It could be useful in the future.

I ask that you do not neglect this thread despite RotE going up until you have given a satisfying end to your reports.

Mine will be posted after I put up RotE. My last one will either be that one or the next.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Report 5
Catcocomics

I'll be going to visit Cyra's.... place, within the hour, two humans shall accompany me.
If she isn't there when I arrive, I shall wait patiently in front of her door.
Being two canines at once admittedly is a bit fun, but it's kind of inconvenient.
I know I stated in my 'letter' (more like slab of wood) to Cyra that the thing, or things, that I am looking for will restore me to my original form.
Well, that's not entirely true.
I will be restored to the form I took immediately after I died, which is the same form (essentially) that I have maintained for the past 157 years.
My true form essentially a mass of energy, but uhh, that form is kind of hard to maintain in the physical world... for some reason.
Well, ok, it's effortless to maintain that form, but I can't exactly be in that form for another 842 years, and I can't really interact with anything here in that form either; I'm even invisible to many sentient organisms in my true form.

Faliara

Reaction score
Sky: Report #5
By: Himinn Rauha

... A group of people attacked me today for defending Ark.

I just... I don't know. I still haven't talked to Cyra yet, but I just want to curl up in my shack right now and think this all through. The look on their faces... I get it, there's always going to be people who shun others, but... It's still... Depressing, you know?

I'm crying again. I don't know. Just... I don't know. I nearly burned- I'm already dead, so I wouldn't die, but... It was scary.

... I wish Endal was awake.

I think I'll go take a little nap now.

This is likely to be Himinn's final report.

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter
G

Guest35486

Corruption: Report #6
Cyra

Canines sit in front of my shelter. Well, goodbye, shelter. It has occurred to me they might be the being that called himself Catcocomics, but they are not trustworthy. Too bad he needs the scythe. Guess he's not getting it. I'll be leaving this report behind the house for Himinn to collect. Other than that, I think I'll go ahead with my hide-away plan now. Farewell.

((If you remember, Cyra has a slight fear of wolves :D)

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Corruption: Report #6
Cyra

Canines sit in front of my shelter. Well, goodbye, shelter. It has occurred to me they might be the being that called himself Catcocomics, but they are not trustworthy. Too bad he needs the scythe. Guess he's not getting it. I'll be leaving this report behind the house for Himinn to collect. Other than that, I think I'll go ahead with my hide-away plan now. Farewell.

((If you remember, Cyra has a slight fear of wolves :D)
((Slight fear of wolves... *looks at Zwn's tail and ears* mwsahaha))

• Love
Reactions: Hunter and Naoh