• Indifferent

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faliara

Reaction score
Also, I'm still looking for approval with Catcocomics' request, and yes I'm actually considering it now, because let's face it, I don't think this can survive if every single character roleplaying is a Guardian of an Element.

@Catcocomics

(If this role is approved, yes, he can in fact roleplay. However, due to the fact that this role is not a Guardian role, he will not be able to give reports like a normal Guardian. However, in relatance to given information of the role, this is replaced with the part of sharing whatever sort of knowledge he wishes to share throughout writing it to us. However, unlike the necessity of monthly reports for the Guardians, this, for him, is optional. An There's a little bit more I'd like to share about this role if it's accepted, but this is not something that should be written at a quarter to three in the morning. Yeah, that 's right. I'm staying up late for you guys. My saving grace is that I'm actually still on break.)

Reactions: RyanDodd

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am the Guardian of Water. I have been walking for miles, but have found nothing. Nothing but the Ground. I will change that.

I've finally come across something that isn't the ground. I've found...nothing. I've found a crater covering about the same distance as I've walked, but just as wide and twice as deep. Someone could fall in that and get seriously hurt, maybe killed. They'd probably have some trouble getting back out, too....

I've walked a bit into the crater, and it's gone from a crater to an abyss. I just sit on the edge, dangling my feet, wondering what could be down there- who could be down there....There's light cast down, but it's still too deep to see far enough. Hope you can swim @Jivvi !

I'll just fill the place with water, that way I'll be able to swim down there and explore.

I've discovered that this abyss does indeed have a bottom, and there I have found another being, similar to myself. Because he appears to be sleeping, I'm worried that he may drown, so I make a bubble for him to survive in until night falls. Once the sun sets, I bring him up to the shore, which has already begun wearing stone to sand. I then apologize for flooding his abyss (which is still dark).

EDIT: As for catacomics' request, I'm not a huge fan of it, but I don't dislike it. I'll leave the decision up to you guys.

Last edited:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I am the Guardian of Fauna. Embodied in the essence of every animal around you, here I am... well if I'm close by at least. I am sworn to protect all animals across the world, and if you often see a place where animal captivity was taking place but was 'vandalized' in the night letting all the animals out well... just think of me <3 Unfortunately I'm in some sort of trio with these other 2 guardians, Nature and Flora. Nature's okay I guess but Flora's annoying as hell. They're as delicate as, well, as a flower. Don't expect me to be some happy fun-time guy just because I like animals and they're so cute since I'm not. at all.

Not only am I sworn to protect these creatures, I can also metamorph into the bodies of animals but sadly only ones around me. This means that I can transform into the most peaceful of chickens on the grassy plains of Minecraftia to the evil and dangerous of Nagas in the mystical realms of the Twilight Forest. Underestimate me and I will crush you. And I won't hesitate.

Good or evil? What do the words mean? If you're good in your point of view your evil in the other's, there's no real definition of it. I am here to protect animals, and only animals. It'll be rare if I help a mere mortal human or even a guardian but who knows, that may change. I guess I'll help to protect humans and guardians if they help us, but if they dare hurt us then we will not hold back. But who knows? As the world changes so do we, perhaps I won't be the same person in several years time but that's for another time.

You'll rarely see me in my Guardian form, I'll often be an animal although distinguishable. If I am in the form of an animal my eyes will be a light-orangey colour, almost as if you were looking into the eyes of warmth and fire. In my Guardian form I am just a man with a brown-tattered cloak with a long black shaggy beard. My hair is wild and in the end my face is mostly covered in my head-hair or beard-hair. I do however wear 2 rings on my left hand, both on the ring finger (no I'm not married!) and both silver, one with a emerald encrusted into it and one with a sapphire. I don't know what they are, where they came from, what they do and how to take them off though, they were just there some day.

Note: The Guardian of Fauna is not powerful enough to take over both the minuscule bodies of insects or the more complex bodies of humans, however most over things are possible.

out of character: I wasn't sure whether we were following a Minecraft-based theme or not but I followed that from Ender. I hope this is okay x3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Er,. Might just be me being a complete idiot. But i'm still not entirely sure what this is/how it really works.
Halp pls ;-;
You just choose a character off of the list in the first post (or make your own) and then 'report' (I guess that just means post) once a month from that character (Guardian) 's point of view.

Because we're on a newly-created planet, I imagine the first report will just be the Guardian bringing their element to the planet (see my post above).

It's really that simple ^-^

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
You just choose a character off of the list in the first post (or make your own) and then 'report' (I guess that just means post) once a month from that character (Guardian) 's point of view.

Because we're on a newly-created planet, I imagine the first report will just be the Guardian bringing their element to the planet (see my post above).

It's really simple 0.0. Let me just think up something.

Faliara

Reaction score
Actually, it's now probably better to roleplay a bit as well, even a little bit. We wake up subconsciously knowing what we're supposed to do, we're on a new world, but that's it. Nothing else, not even if there's others like us. I'm surprised you're reporting when there's no one to report to, none of us even know each other yet *sweatdrops* I'm just gonna think of that as an entry in a journal, and that you ripped it out and used it as a report for when we actually do meet.

And I couldn't bother explaining this in the info because I'm actually supposed to be asleep by now. But I'm not. I'll add this in the 'How it works' thing later, but for now I'm off to sleep.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of the Wind

My name is Airis. I'm 21 years old. That's all I can remember. I wake up in the middle of nowhere. I can't remember what happened. Who my parents are, if I had siblings, who my friends were. It was as if my memory was erased completely. My name and my age are the only things my mind can think about.

I'm an Angel-Like guy. Tan skin, very light blue eyes, black short hair, thin and with big white angel wings. I'm a very shy person. I have a hard time trusting people. I'm a noble person though. I wouldn't harm anything unless it's necessary. I'm clumsy at moments. I'm also a clever guy, which can also be sarcastic sometimes.

With a little bit of a struggle I finally stand up from the ground.

"What is this place? How did I get here? Everything is so silent. Seems like there's no life in this place".

"Ouch. My head hurts so much. I wish I could remember more stuff. What's my purpose in this place?"

*I immediately collapse to the ground. Hitting my head hard*
*Starts dreaming*

*Female voice: Airis*
*Airis: Who is that?*
Female voice: Airis listen to me. We don't have much time. Just know you're destine to be the Guardian of the Wind. Build this place from scratch. Be strong. Be careful out there. Remember I love you and we have faith in you.*
*Airis: Wait! Who are you? What do you mean with "We"?*

*Wakes up*

"Ugh, my head... What was that dream about? Could it be real? And who was that voice? Could I be going insane? No no, don't think like that. Gosh I'm thirsty. I better move and search for some water. I need to explore this place and find some answers. Can this pair of wings work?"

*Starts moving wings. Quickly starts flying in a crazy way*

"Aaaaah! Steady steady. I need to get use to this wings. It feels like I haven't use them in so long. Well, here I go. Let's see what this place has for me".

*Starts flying*

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Guardian of the light
"Man it's dark around here.
Let there be light!"
Yeah... Quoting god there."

I am... Uh.
I am...........

Well this is awkward. Don't even have a name. Screw it. I'll come up with one later.
What i do know tough is i'm some sort of guardian.
It's a bit fuzzy in my head but i remember.

I am the guardian of the light. The light stands for everything that is good, The light is the force that drains away darkness and fear. And brings happiness to all... Or something along the lines.

Basically it's my job to make sure the darkness doesn't take over and we can see our hands infront of our faces.

Unlike me being the essence of light and everything happy and positive associated with it. I am not a happy person. Some argue i'm a bit too. serious. I trust people very easily. But oh god do i get angry if you break that bond of trust. I'm more a Selfish coward. You get run over by a bus? Nope. Not gonna save you. Just gonna. Move away and let you handle it yourself...

Yeah. I'm That guy.

Now let's see what's here in this big mudball

{OOC{//I hope i did this right. Also. Ooglie, You better take excellent care of the sheep or i will rend the flesh from your bones,}}

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Guardian of Life[/BCOLOR]

I blink as, jolting up to see a place with nothing. No life, no water. The sky is not even blue.
Where am I? I don't know.
How I got here I'm not sure either, I just woke up.
I look down at my trembling hands - they're normal, or as normal as I can remember them.
Why am I here and did I have a family?
Was I snatched out of a quaint house with a happy life?

I'm a small. fragile girl of only 14 years of age - you'll see me with long, brown hair in ringlets and striking emerald eyes. I walk barefoot, it's what comes naturally to me - shoes are too constricting. You'll often see me in a shirt that vaguely represents a glossy green leaf with shorts much like flower petals. Vines entwine each of my legs and I have a circlet of roses.

I stand and feel something brush across my legs and yelp in surprise as I discover a white tail, much like a wolves and small, dainty brown ears. I tread along the dry, reddish brown ground and wonder - am I alone here or are there others, perhaps like me?
Am I destined to isolation?

A promising glimmer of blue shines up ahead and I continue towards it, hope blooming in my chest. Maybe this won't be so bad, this planet. Maybe, just maybe I can bring some life to it.

My name is ζωή.
(Greek for Life)

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
((ok here we goooo, I'll be trying to indicate or inniate interaction with @Toiletprincess 's character. You can choose whether or not your character notices mee))

[BCOLOR=#c0c0c0][BCOLOR=#ffffff]The Guardian of Hope[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

A person laid on the barren earth and underneath a black sky. Anyone coming across him would have noticed the large ankle boots he wore and probably would have considered stealing them. His chest rose and settled in a fashion of someone in deep sleep. Yet, his eyes were wide open in a face that was distinguishable as shock.

The person could be described as a man who just recently came of adult age. He had a combination of both soft and hard features that could have someone guessing his age for quite some time. Hair as black as the sky before him and eyes that matched. He wore a plain grey shirt underneath a brown, tie-up jacket and darkened leather pleats. The lack of light made his already olive skin appear darker. The boyish man sat up and kept his steady, forced breathing. The edges of a dream edged away from his mind like the flames that licked him within the nightmare. Moments before his awakening, he found himself tied to a wooden pole as an angry crowd was gathered around him and threw various objects at his person. A torch held the soft fire that would soon end his life. The young man brought his hands up to rub his temples. The dream was distant now.

Breathing in the air was like breathing in smoke. The air was heavy and neither warm or cold. It simply existed. It still gave the man strength to stand up and look at his surroundings. He noticed he was a stone's throw away from a girl. He saw her bare feet and wondered if it bothered her. He wanted to approach her but also not alarm her. After all, they were just starting a new world.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
((For those who think or might be on the verge of thinking that my character might be OP or just other wise not going to work, better read this. Even then, go ahead and read anyways, especially if my meaning earlier was confusing. Catcocomics the frost phoenix, despite his elemental abilities, is not a guardian, though he will keep working on any problems for the purpose of good. the main intent of not being a guardian of any sort of element is so that we can have a little more variety with everything here.
On the note that Catcocomics comes from a species that cannot be slain in any way/shape/form, this does not prevent being knocked out by another character or a hazard within the environment, and to actually help balance being unable to be killed, it is actually easier to defeat phoenixes, if using the right kind of weapons/attacks in accordance to the phoenix's particular statistics, [[in this case, bludgeoning weapons and explosives have the greatest effect, followed by intense flames, when used on Catcocomics]].
And remember, Catcocomics cannot be slain, but he will die once he becomes 1000 years old; current age is 157.))

((Misc-Information regarding Catcocomics the frost phoenix: Catcocomics will only subdue/knock out opponents when in combat, never killing them as it would simply be against his personal nature.
Several decades ago, Catcocoics applied a special phoenix-rune spell that would put him into a near-inreversable mental stasis, effectively rendering him 'dead' should it be triggered unless someone can decode the only sign that he still lives [[a telepathic message that appears as a set of runes, only decodable by members of his species]], as the message are a specific set of instructions on how to reverse the effects. How ever, this spell was cast when Catcocomics was decades younger, and when he was there fore, less experienced, so the trigger is less specific to the circumstances. The spell in itself only activates when Catcocomics' mind or body are used to commit acts of evil, though this spell will still trigger, even when Catcocomics is being possessed by magical means.
This spell only affects Catcocomics. Know what? Time for me to being!))

Soaring through the cosmos, many times faster than the speed of light, we now meet a new friend: Catcocomics the frost phoenix.

With wings spread at full length, he speeds past stars upon stars... and then it happened.

With virtually no time to react, Catcocomics collides head first into a giant ball of stone and dirt, head first.

A small 'boom' could be heard as he entered the atmosphere, and immediately smashed through the sound barrier as though it were a jinga tower.

Trying vainly to get up on his feet in the fresh crater his impact created, all though a small one, Catcocomics collapses back to the ground, sight fading to black as his last thoughts of mild surprise at simply remaining conscious from the initial impact for longer than a short moment.

It will be hours, if not days, before he rises back to his feet. What happens until then, he will know not.

Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
Guardian of the Wind

My name is Airis. I'm 21 years old. That's all I can remember. I wake up in the middle of nowhere. I can't remember what happened. Who my parents are, if I had siblings, who my friends were. It was as if my memory was erased completely. My name and my age are the only things my mind can think about.

I'm an Angel-Like guy. Tan skin, very light blue eyes, black short hair, thin and with big white angel wings. I'm a very shy person. I have a hard time trusting people. I'm a noble person though. I wouldn't harm anything unless it's necessary. I'm clumsy at moments. I'm also a clever guy, which can also be sarcastic sometimes.

With a little bit of a struggle I finally stand up from the ground.

"What is this place? How did I get here? Everything is so silent. Seems like there's no life in this place".

"Ouch. My head hurts so much. I wish I could remember more stuff. What's my purpose in this place?"

*I immediately collapse to the ground. Hitting my head hard*
*Starts dreaming*

*Female voice: Airis*
*Airis: Who is that?*
Female voice: Airis listen to me. We don't have much time. Just know you're destine to be the Guardian of the Wind. Build this place from scratch. Be strong. Be careful out there. Remember I love you and we have faith in you.*
*Airis: Wait! Who are you? What do you mean with "We"?*

*Wakes up*

"Ugh, my head... What was that dream about? Could it be real? And who was that voice? Could I be going insane? No no, don't think like that. Gosh I'm thirsty. I better move and search for some water. I need to explore this place and find some answers. Can this pair of wings work?"

*Starts moving wings. Quickly starts flying in a crazy way*

"Aaaaah! Steady steady. I need to get use to this wings. It feels like I haven't use them in so long. Well, here I go. Let's see what this place has for me".

*Starts flying*
... I give up. You want wings? Fine, you get wings. Just... *bangs head on wall* This is too early for this.

Just-

If any of you are choosing based on how you might look, don't even bother asking me, just pick your looks yourself when you get the role. Don't shoot me a PM for something like that, because I will argue. I need no more repercussions, especially not when I just woke up. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to edit the info.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Faliara

Reaction score
She walked, having decided not to fly for a while.

Sighing, she put her hands in her pockets.

'What am I supposed to do now?'

The girl looked up at the sky (not blue, not blue, not blue) and wished that she would just find something.

Last edited:

Shanebat1

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Guardian Of Death[/BCOLOR]
With Life there is Death, without death the world would go on an endless cycle of growth until it could no longer hold itself, with death, it shows that nothing is immortal, that everything has a time to go. Death reminds the life that it has a limited time to make an impact on its world until it is taken out of it. Death is what makes the world progress, and give a catalyst to start anew.

The Guardian of Death, He was given no name at birth, commonly referred to simply as 'Death'. He finds himself on a mysterious planet, seemingly a giant ball of dirt. He says to himself "Seems like this planet doesn't understand the meaning of death yet." and continues to traverse the the planet, as his black cloak trails behind him and the ground he walks fades away leaving only footprints.

Death begins to speak to himself, "The sad truth, where everything that lives must die." He sighs "Little do they know death is the thing that keeps a world going." and continues on his way.

Death is a young male, about 16. Wavy black hair he has a cloak the covers his torso, and sleeves over his arms, his shoulders exposed. He usually wears his hood as to not draw attention, as being Death doesn't gain much fame. He never lets go of a mysterious scythe which is the source of his abilities.

Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Guardian Of Death[/BCOLOR]
With Life there is Death, without death the world would go on an endless cycle of growth until it could no longer hold itself, with death, it shows that nothing is immortal, that everything has a time to go. Death reminds the life that it has a limited time to make an impact on its world until it is taken out of it. Death is what makes the world progress, and give a catalyst to start anew.

The Guardian of Death, He was given no name at birth, commonly referred to simply as 'Death'. Upon traveling this barren planet he sees a gigantic forest with trees and other forms of life overcrowding it to the point of not being able to even traverse the forest. As Death's job, he brings an end to much of the forest's life, alleviating the overcrowding. He says to himself "Seems like this planet doesn't understand the meaning of death yet." and continues to traverse through the forest, as his black cloak trails behind him and the grass he walks fades to brown.

Death begins to speak to himself, "The sad truth, where everything that lives must die." He sighs "Little do they know death is the thing that keeps a world going." and continues on his way.

Death is an older male, about 21. Wavy black hair he has a cloak the covers his torso, and sleeves over his arms, his shoulders exposed. He usually wears his hood as to not draw attention, as being Death doesn't gain much fame. He never lets go of a mysterious scythe which is the source of his abilities.
You might want to edit that, if you read the recent events you'd know that our entire planet is still a ball of dirt

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
The story so far: A quick synopsis of what has currently happened.

The Guardian of Sky was the first of the ancestral beings to awaken. She wears a distinguishable hood that hides her sad brown eyes that stem from the despair of world that is missing a blue sky. Currently whereabouts unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Magic has appeared as an alchemist with pink or purple eyes. His whereabouts are unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Darkness is undescribed and whereabouts unknown. [x]

Catcocomics the Frost Phoenix has crashed into the new world with the speed of a falling meteor. His impact with the world has created a massive crater. He is from a race that are born from the natural death of stars and have bright ethereal wings. [x][x]

The Guardian of Water was the first to discover the crater and Catcocomics at the bottom. Using his powers he filled the crater with water but allowed the Frost Phoenix a small bubble at the bottom to survive his slumber. There is currently no description for the Guardian of Water. [x]

The Guardian of Fauna is an aggressive Guardian whose taken the sole, single duty to protect all non-human creatures. When seen in a humanish form, the Guardian of Fauna is a gruff man with a long shaggy beard and a brown cloak to cover his body. His eyes are seen as a light orange color that is visible in both his Guardian form and whenever he takes the form of an animal. The location of the Guardian of Fauna is unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Death has entered the realm. He is a man with wavy, black hair and dons a black cloak. Whereabouts unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Wind has entered the realm and begun it's first attempt at flight. His name is Airis who looks like the christian depiction of an angel with blue eyes and short, brown hair. Whereabouts exactly are in the sky. [x]

The Guardian of Light is a timid, righteous Guardian. With the current mindset of a developing teenage human, the Guardian of Light takes his role as a combatant against the Guardian of Darkness. Description and whereabouts unknown. [x]

The Guardian of Life is a small girl of age 14. Her name is ζωή and she enjoys running around barefoot. Her curly, brown hair and white tail show that she is the embodiment of an optimistic birth-bringer. Whereabouts specifically unknown but can be found near the Guardian of Hope. [x]

The Guardian of Hope is a young man on the inbetween of being a boy and a man. His figure is both harsh and soft. His has olive skin and black hair with eyes to match. The Guardian of Hope is currently observing the Guardian of Life. [x][x]

The Weather is clear.

The Time is night.

The Plot: Explore and affect the new world with your aspect. Meet other Guardians.

((Please inform me if any of this information is innaccurate.))

Last edited: