Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
(( Uhh guys didnt Hunter fall on someone i don't think anybody picked up on the prompt we're kinda ignoring him ))

Searing through the walls of my tent as if it were glass, a blinding light cast itself on the inside. I turn my head instinctively and a sharp pain pierces the back of my eyes. I scramble for the tent flap, opening it and standing up. Putting a hand in front of my face to cover it, I wait for it to calm down. Did something happen to anybody? I think. Was that... an explosion? I begin bounding towards the fading light, fearing the worst.

(( that got him off his ass i guess, meet you guys there ))

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She looks, bewildered, at the two who had just appeared, "Oh, I'm fine it's just.." The girl stopped and gestured back at the clearing,"This looks pretty normal, right? No evidence of explosion?" she looked down at her hands, and thrust them out towards the pair, "Gold d-dust. It was Light. I've failed, ag-gain. What-t a guardian of lif-fe I am, everyone's dying-g." She hiccuped and put her hand over her mouth and nose, shaking, "Th-they're dying around m-me."

((@Timdood Mia ))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Looking around for Tora, Catcocomics signified he'd like to say something to the others.
"Death is part of life. People dying isn't because you failed, I mean, it happens all the time. I'm not alive in the sense of having a real body that depends on things for survival; I died over a century and a half ago. Learn to accept death for all beings and move on."

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"...yeah." The pace they took seemed to be at least a little slower than the others', apparently; several Guardians are already there when they arrive.

"Gold d-dust. It was Light. I've failed, ag-gain. What-t a guardian of lif-fe I am, everyone's dying-g."
"Th-they're dying around m-me."

"What...?"
She flinches, looking at the ground. She doesn't put her feet down. She covers her face, hiding tears she can't hold back. 'Is this because of me..?'
It still hurts, everything hurts because of him, but there are still all the happier times before things started going downhill...
She loves- loved?- him, and she doesn't know how to stop.
Drawing her wings in close to avoid hitting someone, she floats over to Zwn.
"It's not your fault," she whispers, cautiously putting her arms around her. "If it's anyone's other than his own..." She sniffles, trying to stop another flood of tears from coming. "It's probably mine."

((FEELINGS, UGH. I think I explained it clearly enough.
Ansoro2112 Catcocomics Mia S_swimmer Timdood3 Toiletprincess I think that's it idk though))

Mia

Reaction score
Tora looked at Zwn's hands, covered in gold dust, "Th-they're dying around m-me"
"Zwn, don't worry.. It wasn't your fault, I'm sure if you could've you would've helped him."
'Death is part of life. People dying doesn't mean you've failed,' Tora looked over to see Catco, who was indicating he wanted to be heard, 'I mean it happens all the time.' She listened to him, she decided some of it was a bit harsh for the current situation. She gestured to Catco, "He agrees, you haven't failed yourself, we just need to move on now. What's done cannot be undone.." She looked back at the gold dust, silently wishing she had said something to help Light earlier but reminded herself what's done is done. She sighed and ran her fingers through Tadashi's thick coat, watching the situation continue.

((Toiletprincess Catcocomics ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"I'd suggest a burial...But it looks like he's already been cremated." Seeing that no one really laughed at his joke, Ross just kind of stood by awkwardly. "Sorry, Just trying to lighten the mood." Ross walked back to the ashes, gathered them as best he could, mixed them in water and formed it all into an orb. "All jokes aside, I couldn't just leave him." He looked down and spoke in a quieter, more serious tone, "I had to leave Pyro...I won't let that happen to anyone else."

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Guardian of Wind

"None of you should feel guilty." -Airis said while looking at Alouette and Zwn. "Its no one's fault." He paused for a second. He started to think about that last talk he had with Light. Remembering everything he went through with him. All the fights and argument they had. Yes, they weren't best friends, and they didn't had the perfect relationship. But he knew it wasn't completely Light's fault. He had this issue that was putting everyone in danger... and he knew it. But he didn't stopped. He wanted to cure himself. He wanted to have a normal life. He wanted to be that perfect guy for Alouette. And someone that fights that hard to be with his sister just shows the kind of man he is.

"I'd like to say something. Crazy, lunatic, insane. He might've been all of those. But deep inside him ,we all know he was a good guy. I'll miss him."

*Airis looked up in the sky"

"Look, sky's shining bright. There's light in this world. He did what he was sent here to do. Let's not remember the crazy and dangerous Light. Instead, let us all remember the real fighter and brave Light. He'll never be forgotten. His legacy will live on."

*A tear fell down Airis' face*

"Farewell, Light."

-------------------

(( @Everyone ))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Solis22

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
A warm, wet feeling touches my cheek as I softly rest my hands on the tree trunk, half-covered by it. Then, my dam bursts and the tears trickle down my face and I sniffle and my body shakes with silent sobbing and I can't stop and everything rushes forward. The man I just met, the man I knew nothing about, fighting with himself, crying, trying to get her back, falling into despair. Me, slamming him into a tree, yelling at him, sneaking away from him, working against him. What have I done? I sink to the ground and bury my face in my hands. I bid my own soft farewell to the boy named Light, choking on my words and suffocating.

It was then that I had the worst vision I've ever had yet. But it only consisted of one repeated scene. A boy that lost everything, tear-stained cheeks, a sad, tragic smile, looking at me, dissolving into dust that rode away on the wind.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
A subtle feeling of malice and despair began creeping down Catcocomics' two spines.
It was then that he noticed a guardian he couldn't recognize, who seemed absorbed in their own thoughts... in despair. not the typical grief one would expect from learning of a friend's death...
What ever it was, this guardian seemed very troubled.
He would have to watch this guardian for anything queer...

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
A subtle feeling of malice and despair began creeping down Catcocomics' two spines.
It was then that he noticed a guardian he couldn't recognize, who seemed absorbed in their own thoughts... in despair. not the typical grief one would expect from learning of a friend's death...
What ever it was, this guardian seemed very troubled.
He would have to watch this guardian for anything queer...
(( sorry i had to ))

Reactions: Timdood3

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She sighed and looked down at her hands, brushing them off hurriedly. The words of comfort coming from Tora and the two angels fell on deaf ears as she just ignored their words. "Not my fault," she muttered softly, sniffling and rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand, "But I'm meant to be able to save people and who have I saved?" She let out a deep, sad breath and rubbed her head before pivoting and walking slowly in the direction she came. "I'm gonna get Takot," she mumbled under her breath, a low mood reflected in her tone.
((I feel like Light is getting a much bigger reaction than any of the others that died))
((He was around longer and was more 'well known' than others. Like, Ark wasn't even around when the others died and he felt guilty about his attitude towards Light (though he was doing the right thing by Alouette), Zwn's known him from the very start when she first found out she could heal, Alouette was his girlfriend and Airis was his girlfriend's brother like come onnn nu duhhhhh. ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"Haven't you helped all of us in some way?" She follows after, hating to see her sad. "If you hadn't helped Airis and I..." She hesitates, touching the scars at her side. "I know at least I wouldn't be here. And I'm sure you've helped more than just us."
Her voice sounds much calmer than she is. "Things happen. People die. Animals die. Even Guardians die sometimes."
Jonah's words echo in her head, and she repeats them out loud, adding her own. "You can't help everyone. No one can." She pauses. "So I guess... We should just help all the people we can, and try not to dwell on those we couldn't."

((I just remembered she has a rip in her dress and a lot of that side is probably stained with dried blood, oops
Ansoro2112 Catcocomics Mia S_swimmer Timdood3 Toiletprincess))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Zwn leaves, dejected, and Alouette follows, consoling her. Everyone else stands by. "Guys, come on, we can't get split up," Ross urges everyone else to follow the girls.

Eventually, Everyone arrives in a clearing where Takot and Cairne are. Cairne. Now that's someone I haven't seen in a while. "Wow. Is everyone finally together? Even if mildly incapacitated."

@literally everyone

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Catcocomics now only had three plans of action:
follow the guardians,
keep an eye on a particular guardian; in search of signs of any sort of curse,
and to complete himself.
Ross comments on the gathering of guardians.
"No, I don't think this is everyone. If I'm not mistaken, Magic, Corruption, Darkness, and Clouds are all unaccounted for."

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She pauses briefly, looking at Alouette and down to the tear in her dress. The white tailed girl glanced behind her to find the group had followed, presumably to avoid being split. Smart. Soon, they arrive in the clearing she was last in and find Cairne and an unconscious Takot. What. "U-uh, Takot?" She mutters, crouching and shaking his shoulder, "a-are you oka-ay?"

((Naoh))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Catcocomics now only had three plans of action:
follow the guardians,
keep an eye on a particular guardian; in search of signs of any sort of curse,
and to complete himself.
Ross comments on the gathering of guardians.
"No, I don't think this is everyone. If I'm not mistaken, Magic, Corruption, Darkness, and Clouds are all unaccounted for."
((Remember that Tora is the only one that can understand you. And they all died/quit.))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((But Endal is just unconscious rn iirc?? And did Claire and Jivvi ever actually confirm?))
((*eye roll* so picky. I consider anyone that goes an extended period without any sort of response to have quit. I didn't say it was permanent either. But we need everyone together to set up GotE2 (or whatever it is going to be called), and Ender said that he's unconscious for a very long time. He's basically already set up for GotE2. And of the others, see my first statement.))

Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty