General Quarters [Game Over]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Captain! Emergency bulkheads have closed off the conference room. It's open to vacuum!"

Myusername22 and Unusual_Dood were holding a meeting with each other.

Apologies for the delay.

Enlisted 2nd Class Unusual_Dood, the Intelligence Agent, has been killed.
Alignment Cop
Unusual_Dood was assigned to Science

Lieutenant Commander Myusername22, the Chief Engineer, has been killed.
Investigates a player each night to see if they have a "vanilla" role
Myusername22 ran engineering.

It is now Day 4. With 7 players it takes 4 to lynch and 4 to no lynch.

G

Guest35486

So mafia gets a double kill every other night?
Or maybe they get a double kill after a mafia lynch? Last time notty was lynched, HK and Weak got killed. This time Inf was lynched, both Unu and Myuser got killed?

Also: (The green name just indicates the person's alive, nothing about their alignment)
Engineering
- Nottykitten (Mutineer)
- TheWeakGuy48 (Sentry)
- Enderfive
- Myusername22 (Chief Engineer)

Operations
- Arelic
- Infected_alien_8 (Mutineer)
- Mulbery
- Ooglie

Science
- HKCaper (Mess Manager)
- Unusual_dude (Intelligence Agent)
- K1ngHoward (Chief Medical Officer)

Officers
- Foggy2406 (Captain)
- JKangaroo
- Notme (Crewman)
- webpaige

Others/Not confirmed
- hipman500 (Possibly Science?) (Executive Officer)

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Okay, so almost all of my hunches were wrong; I'll get to that later---
But for now, I have news. Good news, I think.

So I've wanted to claim/have been willing to claim if anyone asked since Day 1 but I've held off until now, and since Unusual wanted the rest of us to claim today, I think its a good time as any, especially with what happened last night.

I will officially claim as the town's Positional Tracker. I am willing to answer any questions you have about what my role is or what I've done or my reasoning or whatever. But I am literally just a tracker, who tracks people... probably with like, a ship's radar or something (would space ships use some form of radar?....); anyways... yes, I am a tracker. That's what I meant when I said I was a "vanilla" role because--- I at least consider a tracker vanilla compared to like, I guess hipman's role as Executive Officer, which was definitely more of a themed role, since we're on a military ship in space.

ANYWAYS---
For the news, I tracked Arelic last night, and they visited myuser. Thus, I think it's safe to assume Arelic is scum and killed Myuser.
Unfortunately that doesn't help explain Unusual's death, so I can't explain that. Sorry.

So that's it for my news. I am willing to answer any and all questions you may have.

However, as I have sort of been waiting to claim for quite awhile now, I do have some responses already ready to give you to some potential questions you may or may not already have after reading my claim and my news (that I've thought of anyways, if you have more questions feel free to ask) but here are some responses to some questions I'm certain will crop up.
----------------------------------------​
For the first order of business,
here is a list of all the people whom I have tracked the past few days:
Night 1 - Ender
Night 2 - K1ng
Night 3 - Myuser
Night 4 - Arelic

Now let me walk you through my thought process, and why I decided to track these players over the course of this game.
Personally, I've never quite viewed Trackers/Watchers that... useful honestly, at least not in the early game, since it's such a random chance that your target actually does something, and even then since you don't have any information your investigation doesn't have any context until much later in the game after other people claim, or some players die, or something people give powerrole results.
I've mostly seen them be used as ways of confirming if a player is telling the truth in the late game; but that's personally just my view of it.
That's why I initially picked both Ender and K1ng on my first two nights, since I had no idea who to track, and I didn't think it would be that useful initially (as I don't think I've ever played as a tracker/watcher-esq role before... If I did I dont remember it).

>Ender visited no one.
Thus I assume he is either a vanilla townie, or a vanilla mafia, since as far as I can tell, those would be the only roles so far that would not allow a visit at night. I lean toward believing he is a townie personally, though that's mostly because I have nothing else to go off of.

My visits to K1ng and Myuser was when I started having hunches as to thinking I was on the trail of a potential killing role, like a Serial Killer, or Mafia, and tried to focus in on who I actually tracked at night, unlike what I did with ender.
>K1ng visited Foggy; and Myuser visited Infected.
Honestly, I thought both of them were potentially scum... at least until K1ng turned out to be the doctor, and then Myuser visiting Infected, who turned out to be Mafia+it sort of supported Myuser's claim yesterday; that he visited Infected that night.
I originally thought it was K1ng because he visited Foggy, a potentially powerful townie role, and K1ng also mentioned being surprised the doctor didn't protect HK that night, who died, and thus I originally suspected K1ng was surprised Foggy was protected that night, thus negating his kill.
But I also wondered if that instead meant K1ng was a protective role, like the doctor, which is why I didn't want to act on it rashly.
Plus, I had another hunch, that being myuser, whom I wanted to confirm with my ability the next night.
Myuser I thought could have been a killing role because I just feel like a game without an SK or some kind of third-party killer wouldn't be a real mafia game, and I felt like HK dying at the hands of Weak, our vigilante-esq role, just didn't add up; I've mentioned this in my previous posts.
And since on Night 1, hipman was the only one to die, and the next night we had 2 deaths, and myuser claimed to have been roleblocked, I thought it could've meant he was blocked from killing.

...Of course, as I now see, both of those hunches were completely off base and wrong based on what transpired.

Finally, I decided to visit Arelic, mostly because I thought I could leave the more obvious choices of players who were talked about on the previous day to the more powerful townies, like Unusual as the cop, or myuser who could see if someone was a vanilla role or not. (at least, I assumed myuser's role means vanilla in regards to if its not a thematic role, like hip or Foggy--- though I may have a different interpretation of "vanilla" at this point in time), or even Foggy with any potential tracking/watching claims, since iirc Foggy said those were some of the things he could do.
I also didn't fully trust Arelic, since again, no one's really bothered to be suspicious of them after they confirmed Foggy's investigation into Notty, and I thought that was kind of silly.
Plus it was either that or Web, and I think someone said Web was town so I went with Arelic.
>Arelic visited Myuser, which was my result

And that's how I got to the current state of affairs.
And that's about the gist of what I was thinking when I made those choices.

Now onto probably more obvious questions like, "Why didn't you CC Notty, Jkang on Day 1?"
Well, multiple reasons, actually.
For starters, I'll say I was thinking about it. In fact, I even said I was willing to claim that day in my post on voting Notty:
Okay I'm just making this all convoluted: I would say my role is vanilla, so it is possible, yes.
I can easily claim if you would like me to show what I mean; although I don't necessarily see a reason to do so at this point in time, though some might disagree in the future.
But ultimately, I saw no reason.
Yes, I would CC Notty, but at that point, all I would've been doing was revealing who I was to potential threats, because at that point Notty already had tons of arguments against her; the most obvious being Foggy's investigation and Arelic's confirmation that Notty was scum, and on top of that, we had HK who kept saying they could confirm that Notty was lying, and we can safely assume that would be true because if HK did visit Notty, she would've been roleblocked. Thus, I saw no reason to add another argument to the pile. It would've been unnecessary.

Some people may disagree with that logic, like I mentioned in that quote, but I still think it was the right choice.

Another reason was because I thought if I had CC'd Notty, it would have caused unnecessary suspicion on myself. Why?--- Well, if I were apart of the Mafia, it would have been such an obvious bus. A fake tracker claiming, and then immediately the real one shows up to counterclaim and thus get into the town's good graces? It seems like such an obvious ploy that the mafia would do; in fact I think Myuser even mentions the possibility of bussing in one of this posts during that day, just to add on to that fact.
I didn't want that idea to muck down the arguments against Notty already being presented; it would've taken away from that, and may have put the focus on me instead, and I didn't want the town to make a mislynch if I was deemed suspicious enough for the chopping block.

...Now that I've typed that out it does sound a bit scummy, but it's the truth of how I felt at the time and I'm sticking to it, since I feel it was sound reasoning.

I've.. actually wanted to claim since Day 2 as well but I just either forgot, didn't have enough time, or didn't feel like it was useful to claim.
Like, I actually wanted to claim in Me, Foggy's, Webs, and Notme's chat back when we all had General Quarters and all of us officers were grouped together.
I even said, along the lines of:
"I have an idea, but I'm going to wait until all of us have said something."
@Foggy or @Web can confirm I said this in our night chat; it was literally the last thing I said.

I wanted to claim in that chat because I trusted Foggy, and thought with such a powerful town role in the chat I could generally trust Web and Notme too--- sorta. At least trust in helping coordinate with tracking ability or to point out who might be suspicious enough to track, anyways, since again, I had no idea what to do as tracker since it's not a role I usually see be used to great affect.
...Of course I was kind of busy at the time and thus didn't get a chance to claim, and since the night was going on for quite a few days at that point iirc, I didn't want to let it go for longer and be the last person to submit an action so I decided against it.

Yada yada yada, and here we are, with me claiming here and now, with my results and my suspicions.

I know there were more potential questions I'm certain I'm going to get asked but I think I've written too much of a wall already, I'll just leave any more questions for you guys to ask, and I'll respond to them later.

I will most likely be voting for Arelic today unless something new comes up, but I'll hold off for now so in case I am mistaken or someone has more information, it doesn't result in a sudden bandwagon since I'm certain someone will have something to say first + it gives time for Arelic to defend themselves.
Etc. etc.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
For the news, I tracked Arelic last night, and they visited myuser. Thus, I think it's safe to assume Arelic is scum and killed Myuser.
That would mean Arelic bussed Notty though, either to lose suspicion or out of fear another cop or coplike role outed and got them both lynched. Or if Arelic is right and maf get double kills after lynching maf, maybe it was done to sacrifice Notty to some extent.
On the other hand, you could be claiming a convenient role at a convenient time, trying to get a town lynched as the game draws to a close.
Night 1 - Ender
Night 2 - K1ng
Night 3 - Myuser
Night 4 - Arelic
You did hint at visiting K1ng I think.
>Ender visited no one.
Thus I assume he is either a vanilla townie, or a vanilla mafia, since as far as I can tell, those would be the only roles so far that would not allow a visit at night. I lean toward believing he is a townie personally, though that's mostly because I have nothing else to go off of.
Considering there was only one mafia kill, then either a kill was blocked or there was only one actual kill. If there was only one kill that night, it's not likely that Ender was the one who went through with the kill.
My visits to K1ng and Myuser was when I started having hunches as to thinking I was on the trail of a potential killing role, like a Serial Killer, or Mafia, and tried to focus in on who I actually tracked at night, unlike what I did with ender.
>K1ng visited Foggy; and Myuser visited Infected.
Honestly, I thought both of them were potentially scum... at least until K1ng turned out to be the doctor, and then Myuser visiting Infected, who turned out to be Mafia+it sort of supported Myuser's claim yesterday; that he visited Infected that night.
I originally thought it was K1ng because he visited Foggy, a potentially powerful townie role, and K1ng also mentioned being surprised the doctor didn't protect HK that night, who died, and thus I originally suspected K1ng was surprised Foggy was protected that night, thus negating his kill.
But I also wondered if that instead meant K1ng was a protective role, like the doctor, which is why I didn't want to act on it rashly.
Plus, I had another hunch, that being myuser, whom I wanted to confirm with my ability the next night.
Myuser I thought could have been a killing role because I just feel like a game without an SK or some kind of third-party killer wouldn't be a real mafia game, and I felt like HK dying at the hands of Weak, our vigilante-esq role, just didn't add up; I've mentioned this in my previous posts.
And since on Night 1, hipman was the only one to die, and the next night we had 2 deaths, and myuser claimed to have been roleblocked, I thought it could've meant he was blocked from killing.

...Of course, as I now see, both of those hunches were completely off base and wrong based on what transpired.

Finally, I decided to visit Arelic, mostly because I thought I could leave the more obvious choices of players who were talked about on the previous day to the more powerful townies
Convenient
I also didn't fully trust Arelic, since again, no one's really bothered to be suspicious of them after they confirmed Foggy's investigation into Notty, and I thought that was kind of silly.
Because there was always someone more suspicious, like Notme.
Plus it was either that or Web, and I think someone said Web was town so I went with Arelic.
It was literally the cop.
>Arelic visited Myuser, which was my result
Arelic really needs to claim now please. Maybe everyone else too at this point.
I even said, along the lines of:

@Foggy or @Web can confirm I said this in our night chat; it was literally the last thing I said.
I can confirm you said that, and you also literally disappeared after saying that. So you could have said that just to appear as town if you wanted to plan ahead as mafia.
...Of course I was kind of busy at the time and thus didn't get a chance to claim, and since the night was going on for quite a few days at that point iirc, I didn't want to let it go for longer and be the last person to submit an action so I decided against it.
C o n v e n i e n t

Personally I don't think you're 100% chance of being mafia, because you could have easily claimed to be a standard crewmember to fit in with me and Notme in the Officer's chat. But at the same time Arelic could have lied about the Notty report if they were not town.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Interesting fact: There were two kills each night after Fog used his double vote powers to lynch someone.
Of course the double kills could also be a serial killer role or visiting a player that kills visitors or something.

I still think it's oog though

JKangaroo

Reaction score
That would mean Arelic bussed Notty though, either to lose suspicion or out of fear another cop or coplike role outed and got them both lynched. Or if Arelic is right and maf get double kills after lynching maf, maybe it was done to sacrifice Notty to some extent.
On the other hand, you could be claiming a convenient role at a convenient time, trying to get a town lynched as the game draws to a close.
------
Considering there was only one mafia kill, then either a kill was blocked or there was only one actual kill. If there was only one kill that night, it's not likely that Ender was the one who went through with the kill.
------
C o n v e n i e n t
Yes, it could be considered convenient. But whether or not you believe that, I'll stick to what I said, merely that I tracked Arelic, and they visited Myuser, and thus I believe they are scum. What you believe is up to you however.

I would like to mention, you're only pushing this under the assumption that certain players are Mafia; in the situation you mentioned, why wouldn't a Mafia member bus Notty? If Arelic is mafia it makes sense, as the other option would just mean sentencing yourself to being lynched. Foggy even said (iirc) if they didn't reveal themselves or had a different result then they would out them as most likely scum. Its a lose-lose situation regardless of if Arelic is mafia, or isnt... which is a possibility.

I don't know who is Mafia or who isnt, and while the idea of potentially two mafia kills the next night should a mafia be lynched is interesting (and actually, quite a cool idea for a future game since that could lead to some interesting playstyles for the mafioso's if it had similar sacrifice mechanics)--- it's a bit far-fetched in my eyes.
I said on day 2 that I suspected there was some kind of third-party killer. If there wasn't I will be sorely disappointed because a mafia game just isn't the same without at least 2 third-parties. Hipman has been the only one we've known of so far.

If there is one, it explains the multiple deaths this night, and seems more likely.
Whether or not Arelic is Mafia, or potentially a third-party, I don't know. Regardless of the option, I know that they are scum, because I know they visited myuser, who died.
But also because of this situation, I said I'm waiting for more questions, or more information, and a defense. It's why I didn't vote yet; I don't want a potential bandwagon when we still have more to discuss.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would like to mention, you're only pushing this under the assumption that certain players are Mafia; in the situation you mentioned, why wouldn't a Mafia member bus Notty? If Arelic is mafia it makes sense, as the other option would just mean sentencing yourself to being lynched. Foggy even said (iirc) if they didn't reveal themselves or had a different result then they would out them as most likely scum. Its a lose-lose situation regardless of if Arelic is mafia, or isnt... which is a possibility.
Unless Fog got a direct report, it's generally better to not bus mafia in hopes of being seen as inno, if possible. Of course, there's still plenty of reasons to bus so it certainly doesn't prove Arelic at all. (But of course you'd need to do a lot of planning to set up your claim as mafia, so I don't disbelieve you either)
I said on day 2 that I suspected there was some kind of third-party killer. If there wasn't I will be sorely disappointed because a mafia game just isn't the same without at least 2 third-parties. Hipman has been the only one we've known of so far.
What if Hip is really two people in a trench coat, but we only lynched to top person, and now the legs person is running around killing people?? Suspicious
Whether or not Arelic is Mafia, or potentially a third-party, I don't know. Regardless of the option, I know that they are scum, because I know they visited myuser, who died.
But also because of this situation, I said I'm waiting for more questions, or more information, and a defense. It's why I didn't vote yet; I don't want a potential bandwagon when we still have more to discuss.
Same, I'm just waiting for people to wake up and stuff. I'd like to see what the rest of the town has to say

Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Reaction score
You did hint at visiting K1ng I think.
I believe I said I thought K1ng or someone who wasn't as active during that day would probably be targeted by Mafia since Foggy/Arelic would probably be protected by me hoping there was some kind of doctor role. This was in response to you saying mafia would probably go after Foggy/Arelic; not me visiting K1ng (I kinda just picked him at random to visit)

...Now that I reread it, it also says I'd bet Mafia would leave Arelic alone, since there role was still "up in the air" and confirming Foggy's claim doesn't really prove anything about them--- which it seems I'm the only one who really holds that opinion for most of this game.
...But now that I reread it, it honestly kind of sounds convenient based on what I'm arguing now and makes me kind of suspicious...
...Oh well, regardless I still stand by what I said/am saying now. I think it makes logical sense.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Unless Fog got a direct report, it's generally better to not bus mafia in hopes of being seen as inno, if possible. Of course, there's still plenty of reasons to bus so it certainly doesn't prove Arelic at all. (But of course you'd need to do a lot of planning to set up your claim as mafia, so I don't disbelieve you either)
Iirc Foggy said both of them gets the report?
What if Hip is really two people in a trench coat, but we only lynched to top person, and now the legs person is running around killing people?? Suspicious
Is he... Vincent Adultman?

"Hello fellow grown-ups!"
Clearly there's a 3 hipman's so they can be taller. Who's the mysterious third one I wonder? *hmm noises*

G

Guest35486

First off, sorry if the formatting dies since I typed most of this on a phone.

Right now I do town read JKang so I believe him in his claim. I'm the Activity Supervisor. Instead of getting the person's target, I get their action. I chose to visit Myuser last night since I wanted to make sure that his role is legit since I was a bit confused by the whole HK/Unu being sure that he's town part. Though I didn't think he would die last night since the obvious target seemed to be the cop. I'm still confused by the mafia kill pattern since some people have guessed HK's death was due to Weak, but I guess there's something else happening? (Also, if Inf was mafia, is the blackmailing still a thing?)
Interesting fact: There were two kills each night after Fog used his double vote powers to lynch someone.
Of course the double kills could also be a serial killer role or visiting a player that kills visitors or something.
I forgot about this. So the current possibilities:

1. Double kill every two days
2. Double kill every day a mafia is lynched
3. Double kill every time Foggy uses the double vote
4. Role that kills when visited
5. Third party SK

Iirc Foggy said both of them gets the report?
Both Foggy and I received PMs from Ltin with the same result.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo
G

Guest35486

Arelic what were your actions in the past few days?
N1: K1ng - Nothing to go off of, chose a player that haven't been playing in the recent games
N2: Notme - His inactivity was brought up, and because he didn't talk much in the thread I chose him instead of another active member, since we could get more clues from active members in the thread.
N3: Unu - Confirming that he's cop due to the voting suspicion from Day 2
N4: Myuser - See above

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
First off, sorry if the formatting dies since I typed most of this on a phone.

Right now I do town read JKang so I believe him in his claim. I'm the Activity Supervisor. Instead of getting the person's target, I get their action. I chose to visit Myuser last night since I wanted to make sure that his role is legit since I was a bit confused by the whole HK/Unu being sure that he's town part. Though I didn't think he would die last night since the obvious target seemed to be the cop. I'm still confused by the mafia kill pattern since some people have guessed HK's death was due to Weak, but I guess there's something else happening?
#Massclaim
But also what does your role mean
You use their action? Or you verify it? Or what?
I forgot about this. So the current possibilities:

1. Double kill every two days
2. Double kill every day a mafia is lynched
3. Double kill every time Foggy uses the double vote
4. Role that kills when visited
5. Third party SK
Mafia could also possibly get a double kill if they sacrifice something, or they have a limited number of them. But that's a bit further out there
Both Foggy and I received PMs from Ltin with the same result.
Interesting
N1: K1ng - Nothing to go off of, chose a player that haven't been playing in the recent games
N2: Notme - His inactivity was brought up, and because he didn't talk much in the thread I chose him instead of another active member, since we could get more clues from active members in the thread.
I really don't understand this either, is this your reasoning for choosing who you chose, or does this have to do with their roles?

And question for people still alive: Do you believe Unu's report on Mulb being inno?

G

Guest35486

#Massclaim
But also what does your role mean
You use their action? Or you verify it? Or what?
Think of a tracker but instead of finding out who they target, I find out what they did that night. So for Unu, I knew he investigated someone, but I didn't know who.
I really don't understand this either, is this your reasoning for choosing who you chose, or does this have to do with their roles?
My reasoning for why I chose them.
And question for people still alive: Do you believe Unu's report on Mulb being inno?
I don't think he's lying or has any reason to, but Mulb may have a Godfather type role?

D

Deleted member 4601

Trying not to speculate too much and going by the option that requires the least assumptions, it seems that there is a mafia member and a serial killer amongst Ender, Arelic and Oog (possibly two mafia and one sk, though I doubt that since 4 mafia + 2 third party seems a little absurd), and if I had to narrow it down its Arelic and Oog simply because they were in the same group chat as me and I don't trust anyone that was in that chat anymore. Both JK and Arelic's claims are way too convenient, and having both to be true is simply too absurd since it doesn't make sense for town to have that many investigation roles, especially after the death of Myu. I am leaning on the fact that JK's claim is true due to one of his targets being Ender, who is still alive.

About the deaths, and who caused them: Between a complicated mechanic that involves mafia taking revenge or double votes somehow corresponding to double kills from mafia, I am inclined to believe that there is a plain serial killer who just so happened to attack the same target as the mafia or the doctor's target. It's hard to extract any information out of the two victims here, given how they were both investigation-related roles.

I do realise after Ltin's mistake and Inffy dragging me down by saying I'm innocent in bold puts me under quite a bit of suspicion so I'm going to just claim in advance to prevent me getting lynched when I'm asleep: I am the Operations Officer, Head of the Operations Department, Rank Ensign. Arelic and Ooglie can confirm this since neither of them are the head of operations - if they claim otherwise, they are lying.

I have a one-shot ability of targeting a crew member of the ship each night and to lock up their living quarters, such that all actions will be deflected back to themselves. They will also be protected against external kills, and I will be informed of any intended targets if there were any. I used this on Inffy before the day he was lynched, and he targeted no one, which was why I was pretty sure he was lying about his role claim. I did not claim, because there was sufficient evidence against Inffy, and I felt like it was not the right time to since I wanted to make use of the fact that there's only one head in each department to possibly hunt for anti-town within operations.

* * * * *​

Now that that's done, I have questions for both JKangaroo and Arelic :

- Y'all seemed to target a lot of town-sided players just to make sure they are town as they claimed, especially Arelic. Why didn't you consider using your abilities on suspicious players instead?

- The death messages last night mentioned some sort of meeting between the investigation roles. Did you know about this, or were y'all part of this?

Also final ping for Ooglie101 for being suspicious and unhelpful as usual and Enderfive for not speaking. Any opinions from y'all?

G

Guest35486

Trying not to speculate too much and going by the option that requires the least assumptions, it seems that there is a mafia member and a serial killer amongst Ender, Arelic and Oog (possibly two mafia and one sk, though I doubt that since 4 mafia + 2 third party seems a little absurd), and if I had to narrow it down its Arelic and Oog simply because they were in the same group chat as me and I don't trust anyone that was in that chat anymore. Both JK and Arelic's claims are way too convenient, and having both to be true is simply too absurd since it doesn't make sense for town to have that many investigation roles, especially after the death of Myu. I am leaning on the fact that JK's claim is true due to one of his targets being Ender, who is still alive.

About the deaths, and who caused them: Between a complicated mechanic that involves mafia taking revenge or double votes somehow corresponding to double kills from mafia, I am inclined to believe that there is a plain serial killer who just so happened to attack the same target as the mafia or the doctor's target. It's hard to extract any information out of the two victims here, given how they were both investigation-related roles.
I understand where you're coming from with the investigation roles, but all I can think of is that it's how the game was set up? Especially if mafia may have double kills on certain nights or there is a SK in the game. I'm inclined to believe your theory, but both the mafia and SK targeting the same players for two nights seems a bit unlikely. Not dismissing it though, definitely could have happened.
I do realise after Ltin's mistake and Inffy dragging me down by saying I'm innocent in bold puts me under quite a bit of suspicion so I'm going to just claim in advance to prevent me getting lynched when I'm asleep: I am the Operations Officer, Head of the Operations Department, Rank Ensign. Arelic and Ooglie can confirm this since neither of them are the head of operations - if they claim otherwise, they are lying.
As I've already claimed, you know I'm not the Operations Officer. Unless Ooglie claims to be, there's that.
- Y'all seemed to target a lot of town-sided players just to make sure they are town as they claimed, especially Arelic. Why didn't you consider using your abilities on suspicious players instead?
This is a closed setup with several additional aspects, such as ranks, departments, and having multiple deaths per night. I rather make sure the claims are confirmed rather than go for other players, in case the players we thought were town end up mafia.
- The death messages last night mentioned some sort of meeting between the investigation roles. Did you know about this, or were y'all part of this?
No, I thought that was just Ltin continuing the story, like the mess hall being closed.

• Agree
Reactions: Ltin

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also final ping for Ooglie101 for being suspicious and unhelpful as usual and Enderfive for not speaking. Any opinions from y'all?
i have a pretty strong opinion about someone
but that wouldn't really contribute to the game
As I've already claimed, you know I'm not the Operations Officer. Unless Ooglie claims to be, there's that.
same
Instead of getting the person's target, I get their action.
so i'm confused i know you said you got 'investigating' from unu but what were the keywords you got for everyone else
there's no way if your claim is real that you targetted a dead person everytime, giving no information to go off of here

i'll claim later but i must ask for nobody to claim their rank until then!!!!! kthx bye

G

Guest35486

so i'm confused i know you said you got 'investigating' from unu but what were the keywords you got for everyone else
Protection, No result, Investigation, Investigation
there's no way if your claim is real that you targetted a dead person everytime, giving no information to go off of here
I had no intention to claim since I was just checking people, had to claim when JKang tracked me though. My role isn't exactly super useful until I hit a killing action.
i'll claim later but i must ask for nobody to claim their rank until then!!!!! kthx bye
will someone finally enlighten us about the ranks??