General Quarters [Game Over]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The GmK approached the location of the hideout, a small asteroid orbiting just inside the Kapteyn system.
"Captain, we have the hideout on scanners, details momentarily."
"Are we out of detection range?"
"Yes sir."
"Bring us to a full stop relative to the asteroid. What are we looking at?"
"The image is difficult to make out, but the asteroid is far too irregular for its size. It appears they have constructed a facility far larger than the asteroid itself."
A series of explosions rocked the ship, causing the captain to nearly fall over. "Is everyone alright? Are we under attack?"
"Negative sir, these are internal explosions."
"Get me a damage report as soon as possible, and get the chief engineer up here."
Another series of explosions rocked the bridge, cutting out the lights and bathing everyone in the soft red emergency lighting.
1. Mullbery
2. Infected_alien8_
3. Webpaige
4. Unusual_dood
5. TheWeakGuy48
6. HKCaper

7. Foggy
8. Myusername22
9. Nottykitten
10. hipman500
11. Notme

12. Arelic
13. Enderfive
14. K1nghoward
15. Ooglie101
16. JKangaroo
It is now Day 0. Role PMs will be sent shortly. Please Confirm you have recieved your role PM within it. With 16 players it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no lynch. Day 0 only if a majority is not reached by a deadline vote will default to no lynch. All other days the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie one will be randomly selected to be lynched.​

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay guys welcome to the game. First off I'd like to ask everyone a question to get things rolling:

How many mirrors does this restaurant have?

(hahahahah only 4 people will understand this and then we'll feel special!!!!)

• Winner
Reactions: HKCaper

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Alright guys, I'd just like to start off the game with a giant mass claim here:

First I'll claim myself. I am the curious doctor. I enjoy my work protecting people and saving lives, but I tend to be overcurious and investigate all of my patients. Every night I get to protect someone from dying and in the morning I receive a full description of that persons role and alignment in the game.

• Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright guys, I'd just like to start off the game with a giant mass claim here:

First I'll claim myself. I am the curious doctor. I enjoy my work protecting people and saving lives, but I tend to be overcurious and investigate all of my patients. Every night I get to protect someone from dying and in the morning I receive a full description of that persons role and alignment in the game.
Is this a joke or?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Private JKangaroo reporting.

I haven't played in awhile...
...Or have read any of the most recent games (or that apparent championship ender was in-- how did that go anyways? I saw only saw like the first page of that game)
I'm rusty.

Pls giv tips how do r play. Thank 4 de infoz.

Do we still accidentally lynch cops super early?
Should I get started ahead of time and get it out of the way already?
Vote Cop (please dont)

Anyways, I'm hoping for some weird/crazy roles this game. Closed set-ups are always great like that since everything's unexpected.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is this a joke or?
the role description was too op to be serious

or that apparent championship ender was in-- how did that go anyways? I saw only saw like the first page of that game
quick summary: i was town, first day they lynched a townie who had somehow already correctly identified all three mafiosi, but was doing an exceptionally shit job at selling them (imo at least), and that became a bit of a meme later on

second day i was the third vote in a five-vote flashlynch at the end of the day, which lynched a mafia and pretty much cleared everyone on that train due to how ridiculously fast and last minute it was

third day they lynched a town who simply didn't look very townie

fourth day we lynched a mafia who simply didn't look very townie

fifth day we lynched a town that i had been tunneling the entire game, since they had ticked off like four different boxes in my list of things that make you more likely to be mafia, turned out she was town after all, go figure

sixth day there weren't many people left, and everyone had their own ideas about who could be the last mafia. result: the craziest end of day i could imagine, with two votes on one guy, two on another and me as the hammer. after careful deliberation and many gut feelings, i cast my vote with 8 seconds until the automated mafia host would have ended the day on a tie, turned out i was right and with my last vote, the game was won for the town

honestly, i liked the game a lot, the setup was nice and simple, without any power roles to complicate things, the players were really chill and really good, a pleasant experience all around

(but holy shit our games move at a glacial pace compared to theirs, i barely managed to keep up at all and i was in the game with the longest phase lengths)

Meanwhile, the game before that or after I can't remember exactly, SOME PEOPLE COUGH decided it was a good idea to policy lynch the AFK on day 0 and they were cop too!
it was a good idea, it was just some very bad luck that jivvikins turned out to be the cop of all the roles he could've been

fight me