General Quarters [Game Over]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Some notes:

Yes, i did make a mistake. Mulbery I'm sorry. :'(

Regarding ranks:
They played a more important part in earlier versions of the setup. The point of the Hacker was that they could attempt to find the highest ranks among PRs. Certain roles were assigned ranks. Captain of course came with the rank of captain, and the Executive Officer role came with the rank of Commander. The Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, and Operations Officer, were all guaranteed some form of officer rank. All remaining ranks were assigned randomly.

General Quarters:
All enlisted ranks were assigned a department, and placed in a PM with the rest of their department and their department head. All the remaining officers had their own chat, except for hip (if he were still alive), who would have been able to choose which pm he got.

Speaking of hip...
His role was only half 3rd party. Had the captain been killed, his role would have had a win condition similar to that of survivor. Had the captain promoted him, he would have fulfilled his win condition, and been converted to a town sided role.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This is what happens when you lynch me randomly.
Tbh Ltin should of told you in your PM that you're a crewman but instead he withheld that and told you that you're a vanilla towny, and you got lynched because of that. How is it fair that you show up as a different role on death than you were told in your role pm? We should honestly get to the bottom of this because thats not fair.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I was writing that last post and didn't realize we could win with just 1 more lynch until the very end.
I thought we still needed 1 more night kill to tie things up.
Thank you Foggy for your vote on Arelic, it sped things up a little. :p

Also sorry Arelic, all that last day I kept thinking we could potentially win in a joint serial killer-mafia win (I think that can happen) but I had no idea how that could be set up. :(

Each time we got lynched I kept thinking we were going to lose. I don't know how we won. It felt like there were so many powerful roles on the townie side.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person