[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but then who was phone
is this a joke i dont understand

i mean it's not out of the question that scum could have multiple kill methods, could come from outside a room or inside a room, and Omni's role indicates an outside a room 'threat' source, and it's entirely possible for a kill to happen in the same room!
but theres 0 evidence to suggest they come from inside the same room anymore but like a number of evidence to suggest they come from outside/inside (as in like if the mafia were in the same room as someone then they could kill that person)

considering nobody died in the room with me and hk, i am relatively confident that if it turns out to be threats from within the same room paige is not one of them
why, mafia is still probably only limited to 1 kill per night idk how this exonerates paige

mesmells a team connection between alisha and paige

btw idk what to think anymore my vibes have been completely invalidated by stranger flipping town so im just sort of floating along here

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
why, mafia is still probably only limited to 1 kill per night idk how this exonerates paige
vibes!
but theres 0 evidence to suggest they come from inside the same room anymore but like a number of evidence to suggest they come from outside/inside (as in like if the mafia were in the same room as someone then they could kill that person)
maybe the absense of evidence is evidence

good point though, i just dont want to rule stuff out and get screwed later

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
maybe the absense of evidence is evidence

good point though, i just dont want to rule stuff out and get screwed later
ya my main issue is just focusing the lynch pool on people in the same room as a dead person (this sounds like im talking about me but in reality its hip i trust him purely based on being the first comedian claim)

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah someone else ruined my knife attack by roleblocking me
I blame notty who is probably naughty!

is this a joke i dont understand
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

but then why pair up

mesmells a team connection between alisha and paige

btw idk what to think anymore my vibes have been completely invalidated by stranger flipping town so im just sort of floating along here
it's one-sided she just wants to stab me and then notty and alisha will play with my corpse :(
and I would like to point out both of them (and hip) killed our wonderful roomba friend

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i wanna check out the restaurant or the library tonight.

does anyone feel like making a list of all the pamphlet pages so we can complete the bundle tonight?
you and alisha and I should party in the library where NOTTY is NOT allowed since we were betrayed last night
this has nothing to do with some pages to live up to my name

Reactions: Alisha

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
mhm im still wondering if gathering resources could also benefit mafia. Seeing how devices can be build with multiple players, i dont find it too farfetched mafia might be able to build devices together as well. If this is the case notty's role could also benefit town.

On the other hand it would be such a wildcard, because if notty only hits town players that would be rlly bad.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
you and alisha and I should party in the library where NOTTY is NOT allowed since we were betrayed last night
this has nothing to do with some pages to live up to my name
i refuse to commit to going in a room with notty because now i know they are liable to ditch me and potentially leave me alone at any time

Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
mhm im still wondering if gathering resources could also benefit mafia. Seeing how devices can be build with multiple players, i dont find it too farfetched mafia might be able to build devices together as well. If this is the case notty's role could also benefit town.

On the other hand it would be such a wildcard, because if notty only hits town players that would be rlly bad.
What is getting to me is that mafia already have abilities that result in killing us. Do they require items to perform kills, or is it more basic than that? What can they do that's worse than a kill each night? Roleblocks? Covering up information?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Perhaps like a Janitor like thing. Or closing of rooms for the rest of the game or something like that.
It's a little suspect that omni's cue card and pamphlet have all black pages - obscuring their contents. So what killed him also hid the cue card information from us.

hipmeow

Reaction score
ok jesus i may have gotten addicted to warframe these past days and completely forgot this game existed.
firstly i got two microchips last night yum yum.
secondly i read page 20 and this was my paraphrasing "well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
THIRDLY boy oh boy i have no clue if someone is messing with me or i got a sneak peak into the mafia chat but apparently i found a scrap of paper in my pocket this morn which said: "tunnel on paige she's been too quiet and I think we can turn the town against her"

and that concludes my very delayed response, thank you

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ok jesus i may have gotten addicted to warframe these past days and completely forgot this game existed.
secondly i read page 20 and this was my paraphrasing "well page 20 litterally says you can only survive the darkness if you join it"
THIRDLY boy oh boy i have no clue if someone is messing with me or i got a sneak peak into the mafia chat but apparently i found a scrap of paper in my pocket this morn which said: "tunnel on paige she's been too quiet and I think we can turn the town against her"

yay wb i guess you weren't kidnapped after all!

hey Ltin more microchip buddies for you!

Huh that's damning, + sounds like vindication for paige

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

ok wait that sounds weird because damning information doesn't just fall out of the sky and into your pocket

i think someone deliberately gave you that

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i think someone's messing with you