[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
the reason why i say paige is because something happened to me last night that was equiviliant of a roleblock and i kinda sorta claimed to paige and HK and that might have told one of them to keep me in check!

...or the big deal i made about not claiming attracted someone else idk

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Maybe it's because you didn't pick one up because notty screwed you

Wait why is the lighting box blacked out even though it's day

What did you guys do in there

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ooglie tried to let the Darkness™ in so maybe that is why.
excuse me without any clarification this makes me sound mega evil

Could you explain this further
apparently i cant

just rest assured that i didnt try to let the Darkness™ in i just tried to do something that didnt produce any response!

• Agree
Reactions: Ltin

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
excuse me without any clarification this makes me sound mega evil

apparently i cant

just rest assured that i didnt try to let the Darkness™ in i just tried to do something that didnt produce any response!
well i'll just bug Ltin for a while then to see if he knows anything

maybe someone is psychically attacking you

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I have some more fuel for the anti notty fire.
I have claimed some of this previously in the basement chat, though notty may deny it since I'm using it against her.

I am the technician. My initial role flavor said that if I got to the lighting box I could find something I could use. The lighting box dispensing microchips makes sense with this. Since notty has taken all my items, I will be powerless for at least 4 nights this game. That's like, a super roleblock.
´Some of this´ you literally only claimed 'technician' and refused to tell me and Weak anything else about your role.

Plus purifying you was done based on Weaks suspicion of you and both Time & Weak didn't seem to mind. I also chose you considering you left what I believe to be important info out of your summary of page 17. Which I'll take the time to write later tonight.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
my page was 19, it was about someone asking a lot of questions which I think is just flavor
then it talks about a suspicious Engineer hoarding batteries
the Engineer is described negatively so it makes me think mafia but the totem of light makes me think not mafia

also I found some wires

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
my page was 19, it was about someone asking a lot of questions which I think is just flavor
then it talks about a suspicious Engineer hoarding batteries
the Engineer is described negatively so it makes me think mafia but the totem of light makes me think not mafia

also I found some wires
Hmm, that's similar to the page i had where someone doubted the engineer girl would show up

It could just be a case of someone just not trusting them since unreliable narrator and all that though

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
´Some of this´ you literally only claimed 'technician' and refused to tell me and Weak anything else about your role.
As far as I'm concerned there are two parts to my role I know (aside from being town).
1. The name is technician
2. If I go to the lighting box I might find some useful stuff

That's 50% of the information I gave you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned there are two parts to my role I know (aside from being town).
1. The name is technician
2. If I go to the lighting box I might find some useful stuff

That's 50% of the information I gave you.
And yet you're using #2 to make it look like I targeted you to stop you from doing something mr super roleblock

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Anyways so I read page 17 since I'm slightly stupid and I thought that I said I'd read that page. Here is a lazy quote from what I said in the basement chat about it:

Secret spooky basement message said:
The page contained two notes.

The first note is written in first person of a comedian whose been here for two weeks. They can't deal with it anymore and are going to volunteer as tribute to be the next comedian up on stage. Instead of telling a joke they will insult the audience/judges. After that they expect to die.

Note two mentions that some were worshipping something and gained some form of mental powers in return. These worshippers are able to wander through this place on rare occasions. The note also mentions The Darkness wants most of the red delicious fluid that flows through peoples veins for itself.

What Ltin left out was the insult that the writer of note 1 was going to use (possibly because I'm not allowed to directly quote it either which is weird but I'm allowed to paraphrase). Maybe this insult has some sort of significance and one of us should maybe put it as our joke on the cue card?

The insult contained two words and ended with a dot in the form of "Expletive pronoun.". Im sure you all can figure out what probably the most used insult in the english language is.