[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Maybe that's a hint there could be more than one kind of totem?
Might be poor writing on my behalve, but i think the page meant if more or one totems of light are attempted to be used. Like, probably more players can find the blueprint.

Now i think about it, these blueprint was a note stuck to a page on MY pamphlet. That could mean that the same page on someone elses doesnt have the blueprint. Could be everyone has acces to blueprint, and that they are spread over their pamphlet. Just a theory tho, if we want to find out we have to open pages someone else read already (then again i think we can read all pages by tonight so after we can just start looking for more blueprints if they are there).

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Might be poor writing on my behalve, but i think the page meant if more or one totems of light are attempted to be used. Like, probably more players can find the blueprint.

Now i think about it, these blueprint was a note stuck to a page on MY pamphlet. That could mean that the same page on someone elses doesnt have the blueprint. Could be everyone has acces to blueprint, and that they are spread over their pamphlet. Just a theory tho, if we want to find out we have to open pages someone else read already (then again i think we can read all pages by tonight so after we can just start looking for more blueprints if they are there).
If our pamphlets are not identical, then hm there has to be a sort of hint about which pamphlets have secret bits of information like that totem, right?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh no, hip has been silenced. Hip, like this post if you arent allowed to speak anymore.
I think he just gave up on mafia
Its literally in quotes though for all we know someone could possibly survive a lynch/the darkness if they put this in their cue card
but what if my cue card is already perfect

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
see im halfway convinced hip is scum and abandoned the game but that requires me townreading notty because of how insistent hip was with lynching notty and now im thrown for a loop

on the plus side paige is vibing town again to me so idk

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
why do you still think the mafia kill has to come from inside the room!
exclamation points!

i mean it's not out of the question that scum could have multiple kill methods, could come from outside a room or inside a room, and Omni's role indicates an outside a room 'threat' source, and it's entirely possible for a kill to happen in the same room!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
considering nobody died in the room with me and hk, i am relatively confident that if it turns out to be threats from within the same room paige is not one of them