Free to Play Games

Reaction score
There's a little bit of pay 2 win in Play 4 Free, but it is minimal, and anyone can do well without paying a cent.

If anyone does decide to play this, add me as a friend. My username is S1r_Ender (Engineer)/S1r_Ender1 (Medic)/fat_kids_lag (Assault)

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I'm sure no one has EVER played this. It's a little game I like to call Minecraft. At least classic and the demo are free. :L

On a serious note, Minions of Mirth is an old style RPG. You can play the demo (up to level 15, still multiplayer) for free, and the full game is $30 or so.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
BATTLEFIELD PLAY4FREE
I'm beginning to severely dislike this game. I got my brother to play it with me, and apparently there's a thing where we can't play in the same server in the same house, under the same internet connection. :L

Edit : I'm getting frustrated too easily with this issue, as Punkbuster is just randomly kicking me on whatever server now. :x

Reaction score
I'm beginning to severely dislike this game. I got my brother to play it with me, and apparently there's a thing where we can't play in the same server in the same house, under the same internet connection. :L

Edit : I'm getting frustrated too easily with this issue, as Punkbuster is just randomly kicking me on whatever server now. :x
If that happens, you need to go in control panel, uninstall Play 4 Free, reinstall it, and your Punkbuster issue should be solved.

eviltomb

Reaction score
fallen London; home of the echo bazaar.

it's interesting to say the least. I've only found it today and find it kind of hard to describe.

also HOBOWARS. finally have your exciting life as a hobo. steal food, collect cans, train rats for battle, and more!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score

Now I know that visual novels have a bit of a stigma about them, but this is one is honestly fantastic.

Katawa Shoujo is a bishoujo-style visual novel set in the fictional Yamaku High School for disabled children, located somewhere in modern Japan. Hisao Nakai, a normal boy living a normal life, has his life turned upside down when a congenital heart defect forces him to move to a new school after a long hospitalization.

You can pursue one of 5 different routes, and it's one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. The writing is well-done, the design is excellent; this is a wonderful game, and I'd recommend you at least try it.

Warning: Contains NSFW scenes. (These can be disabled in Options)

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score

Now I know that visual novels have a bit of a stigma about them, but this is one is honestly fantastic.

Katawa Shoujo is a bishoujo-style visual novel set in the fictional Yamaku High School for disabled children, located somewhere in modern Japan. Hisao Nakai, a normal boy living a normal life, has his life turned upside down when a congenital heart defect forces him to move to a new school after a long hospitalization.

You can pursue one of 5 different routes, and it's one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. The writing is well-done, the design is excellent; this is a wonderful game, and I'd recommend you at least try it.

FUCKING YES
LOVED IT
I APPROVE OF THIS

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score

I'm enjoying this a lot more than I expected. I probably will spend the time pursuing all of the paths since I enjoy it a lot. Thanks for sharing ;)

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I thought so to but it's not that scary. . .
I disagree, but...
BULLSHIT
THAT GAME IS HORRIFYING.
I also disagree with you. :eek:

The game is scary on a different level people are used to. In Slender, it's scary if you're the kind of person who ALWAYS has to look behind yourself to see if anything's after you, but if you're not that kind of person, Slender can be quite easy and not so scary.