Free to Play Games

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Mainly for those who can't/won't use money on video games.

Feel free to list any F2P games here that you would like to suggest!

Here's some to start it off;

Team Fortress 2; Around 12 GB, but other than that, only thing you'd really need to pay for would be an item in their store to go to Premium, so you can trade out items yourself!

Maplestory; A 2D MMORPG. I personally think it's a bit underrated by most people, and overrated by most of the Maplestory players. :p

Minecraft - Creative; I mean, you're here on Blocktopia, aren't you? I hope that you're playing on their Creative servers if you're looking at this thread for Free to Play games!

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
There's this game called real life! It's totally free to play. Graphics are the best, there's nudity, violence, and even sections for the children to play.

Anyways, all trolling and joking aside:

The best free gaming experience online (besides minecraft, duh) is on a website called Kongregate (http://www.kongregate.com/). Kongregate has the best free flash games, with achievements! You have your own profile, own achievements, and can add friends and stuff. It's awesome social gaming, check it out. I'd say it's basically Xbox Live for your computer.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
There's this game called real life! It's totally free to play. Graphics are the best, there's nudity, violence, and even sections for the children to play.

Anyways, all trolling and joking aside:

The best free gaming experience online (besides minecraft, duh) is on a website called Kongregate (http://www.kongregate.com/). Kongregate has the best free flash games, with achievements! You have your own profile, own achievements, and can add friends and stuff. It's awesome social gaming, check it out. I'd say it's basically Xbox Live for your computer.
CAN I LIKE THIS 1,000 TIMES PLEASE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if I would add that. :p

Sure, it's a free mod of Half-Life, but you need to buy a Half-Life game in order to play it. :eek:
Just TF2 :D

Reactions: Chillingworth

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
Website
www.triond.com
I usually go to mmohuts.com when I want to find a free call of duty or World of Warcraft ripoff to play for a week :D

but yeah I never really do get addicted to free to play games, although I think I stayed with Maplestory for 5 months so that was a decent record

Blockinator

Reaction score
Savage 2 is first person shooter/RPG/ War game... And pretty damn fun and hectic with plenty of people.
Warzone 2100 is a freeware 3d RTS a game from the PS1.
G-Type is R-Type + Gradius. That is all.

Reactions: Jayfeather