Find Out Your Personality!

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Is Fi = personal moral value, what you intensely feel no matter how many others do, you do what /you/ are comfortable with and what /you/ personally think is right and what you identify with, no matter what
Fe = Objective values, one that the majority of society finds acceptable, values/morals are malleable depending on the majority opinion?
So Fi morals are much harder to shift/change than Fe because Fe has the potential to change if it finds everyone is against it?

or am I completely wrong in that?
Yes. For all intents and purposes we're going to talk about Fi and Fe as if they were real persons, in the dominant state, and try to lightly describe the ways other functions work with Fe and Fi. And yes on your second question (LOL I WROTE ALL THIS CRAP BELOW AND IT'S NOT NECESSARY IDC I WROTE IT IT STAYS).

Fi is about personal values. It's partner function as Te. We could say that Introverted Feeling is individualistic. It's moral code is more likely to be formed introspectively rather than extrospectively. They seek to find harmony in the world through their rigid moral code. Fi can have the strongest self-moral codes of all. It sees the world as black and white under an extremely rigid evaluation of value and desires. They can act brash and dictatorial if anyone does not fit into their selective value system. If a belief/action conflicts with one of their values then they will reject/refuse the aforementioned. This function is more likely to mull over life-changing events because they don't want to make the wrong choice with the information they have (Te) and before they know it the opportunity may be gone. Fi wants to seek meaning in life and find something higher than themselves they can believe in. When giving support to people important to them a Fi is more likely to be able to effectively do so if both the people and Fi have had shared experiences, otherwise they are perceived as aloof or uncaring. It may not respond because it does not know how to. A Fi is more likely to be able to give you what you need rather than what you want*.

Fe is about objective values. It's partner function is Ti. We could say that Extroverted Feeling is collective. In that, it sees values as real, tangible things and not abstract concepts. All moral codes are as real as the law of gravity. Highly sensitive to social roles and hierarchies, they want to understand all values as true. Fe seeks out to understand a multitude of moral codes extrospectively. It seeks to achieve harmony with a myriad of values and desires. Fe can have the weakest of self-moral codes because they ascribe to many moral codes and may selectively choose one based on the situation and what remains consistent (Ti). They can seem spineless or placid because they just go too along with the flow. They want to make considerations for everyone involved and to make everyone happy. This function is more likely to make quick decisions about life-changing events because there are external values that reflect that path positively, but sometimes what's being told for them isn't the best for them. When giving support to people important to them a Fe has keen insight on a other people's feelings and can easily be empathetic to anyone, but this can be seen as being disingenuous. They want to respond quickly because they sincerely care for your well-being at all times. A Fe is likely to be able to give you what you want rather than what you need*.

*these sentences are subjective in the sense that one can have precedence over another depending the situation. TAKE IT AS YOU WILL.

pretty sure i'm enfp at this point, Trap_Wolf wanna do an essay of me as well?

i mean i can find info myself as well but you seem pretty excited about sharing this stuff
REALLY BECAUSE I totally got INTP vibes but whatever. Anyway, will after I do Hunter's request.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes. For all intents and purposes we're going to talk about Fi and Fe as if they were real persons, in the dominant state, and try to lightly describe the ways other functions work with Fe and Fi. And yes on your second question (LOL I WROTE ALL THIS CRAP BELOW AND IT'S NOT NECESSARY IDC I WROTE IT IT STAYS).

Fi is about personal values. It's partner function as Te. We could say that Introverted Feeling is individualistic. It's moral code is more likely to be formed introspectively rather than extrospectively. They seek to find harmony in the world through their rigid moral code. Fi can have the strongest self-moral codes of all. It sees the world as black and white under an extremely rigid evaluation of value and desires. They can act brash and dictatorial if anyone does not fit into their selective value system. If a belief/action conflicts with one of their values then they will reject/refuse the aforementioned. This function is more likely to mull over life-changing events because they don't want to make the wrong choice with the information they have (Te) and before they know it the opportunity may be gone. Fi wants to seek meaning in life and find something higher than themselves they can believe in. When giving support to people important to them a Fi is more likely to be able to effectively do so if both the people and Fi have had shared experiences, otherwise they are perceived as aloof or uncaring. It may not respond because it does not know how to. A Fi is more likely to be able to give you what you need rather than what you want*.

Fe is about objective values. It's partner function is Ti. We could say that Extroverted Feeling is collective. In that, it sees values as real, tangible things and not abstract concepts. All moral codes are as real as the law of gravity. Highly sensitive to social roles and hierarchies, they want to understand all values as true. Fe seeks out to understand a multitude of moral codes extrospectively. It seeks to achieve harmony with a myriad of values and desires. Fe can have the weakest of self-moral codes because they ascribe to many moral codes and may selectively choose one based on the situation and what remains consistent (Ti). They can seem spineless or placid because they just go too along with the flow. They want to make considerations for everyone involved and to make everyone happy. This function is more likely to make quick decisions about life-changing events because there are external values that reflect that path positively, but sometimes what's being told for them isn't the best for them. When giving support to people important to them a Fe has keen insight on a other people's feelings and can easily be empathetic to anyone, but this can be seen as being disingenuous. They want to respond quickly because they sincerely care for your well-being at all times. A Fe is likely to be able to give you what you want rather than what you need*.

*these sentences are subjective in the sense that one can have precedence over another depending the situation. TAKE IT AS YOU WILL.

REALLY BECAUSE I totally got INTP vibes but whatever. Anyway, will after I do Hunter's request.
OOOooo I see, thank you.

ALSO I KNOW YOU'RE SUPER BUSY WITH THE INTP THING BUT I DON'T SUPPOSE IF YOU HAVE THE SPARE TIME YOU COULD EXPLAIN INTROVERTED INTUITION VS EXTROVERTED INTUITION COULD YOU PLEASE, WOULD BE SUPER GRATEFUL <3

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Eyyy, back in January 2nd of 2015, I took this test and got the result of INFP Turbulent...

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/574533a33dca8

And now, I just took it again, aaand... Still INFP-T/Mediator. Just with more decisive percentages toward being a Mediator.

Also turns out INFP people are *ahem* "murderers". ;) (At least, in terms of Life Is Strange.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know I'm crazy but here's a list of what people said they typed as in this thread so you can see if you can notice any patterns and similarities between groups of people if you want. Of course the odd person could be mistyped so isn't 100% accurate.

INFP - Toiletprincess, Jayfeather, Chips, Naoh, Jivvi(?), superhalo6, CaffeinatedKitty, tyukmn, Faliara, catgirl12466, midnightgirl24, AzureAlice, Duffie, hipman500, lizthehedgehog

ENFP - Jolteon42, Tamsanity, EggNog, Enderfive, Jivvi(?)

INTP - Psycho(?), Swift_Siren, Nottykitten, Timdood3, Ooglie101, Fruit, Hunter, Wimali

ENTP - Willchill(?), Psycho(?), TheWalruz(?), jaku

ISFP - cooliorules, Jubjubers, Pick Yer Poison, Catcocomics, Dessern5, chaoticbinary(?), DarkHender, Ltin

ESFP - Theoo

INTJ - Jeercrul, Prizyms(?), Swate, Peter24

ENTJ - Prizyms(?), Trap_Wolf, Jan Herik

INFJ - Ansoro2112, Infected_alien8_

ENFJ - RyanDodd

ISTP - IQDestructor(?), Fragile, chaoticbinary(?)

ESTP - TheWalruz(?)

ISFJ - nitasu987, std1997, Eliguy

ESFJ - Digitalmez

Last edited:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I know I'm crazy but here's a list of what people said they typed as in this thread so you can see if you can notice any patterns and similarities between groups of people if you want. Of course the odd person could be mistyped so isn't 100% accurate.

INTP - Psycho(?), Swift_Siren, Nottykitten, Timdood3, Ooglie101, Fruit, Hunter, Wimali
Obviously the cool people right here ^-^.

Scrable

Reaction score
Huh... They replaced the ENTJ icon. Previously it was Napoleon.

Well, here is mine:

Didn't change at all after 2 years taking the same test... And I didn't even find it via this thread.
Although I also get ISTJ sometimes.... Same as when I first took it.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
OOOooo I see, thank you.

ALSO I KNOW YOU'RE SUPER BUSY WITH THE INTP THING BUT I DON'T SUPPOSE IF YOU HAVE THE SPARE TIME YOU COULD EXPLAIN INTROVERTED INTUITION VS EXTROVERTED INTUITION COULD YOU PLEASE, WOULD BE SUPER GRATEFUL <3
This isn't the complete full-lowdown I would like to do but I've been thinking about a certain portion for the past few days so consider the an introduction to Ne versus Ni.

For all intents and purposes we will be talking about Ne and Ni as if they were actual people and from the dominant states.

Scenario: Immortality

Extroverted iNtuition
Ne considers your scenario and gets giddy with excitement of all the things they could do. Immortality means they had all the time to read all the books, all the shows, all the movies, and view just about everything there is to view. They could watch seasons change again and again. They could actually see each and every possibility they play through their head come to fruition. Ne could live multiple versions of their lives from a poor pauper to an esteemed aristocrat. They will do so as well. They can't wait until they can jump on every spaceship and visit every plant. Or see if multiple dimensions are real. Or see if we'll connect planets to other planets with space bridges. Ne becomes very excited at the prospects of immortality as it will give them to ability to see every single scenario ever played out.

Introverted iNtuition
Ni considers your scenario and becomes afraid of the singular future. Immortality means they will pass by generations and generations of their family and friends. They will watch humanity eventually evolve into a different form where their own body's stasis is the outlier. Ni is keenly aware that they will continue to exist if they're pinned under a mound of rocks or if they're launched into space spinning in the void. They understand that their perception of time will change as years become months and months become days and days become minutes from where they stand. Ni becomes very weary at the prospects of immortality as they know they'll continue to exist even when the heat wave of the universe ends all existence or dying stars converge into one super-massive black hole; they will still be there.

Last edited:

Scrable

Reaction score
Then I must be an Introvert powered by extrovert intuition... Although this reads far more like optimistic vs pessimistic view.

This particular scenario seems weird to me... Are you sure you didn't mix it up?

Probably I am confusing something.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Then I must be an Introvert powered by extrovert intuition... Although this reads far more like optimistic vs pessimistic view.

This particular scenario seems weird to me... Are you sure you didn't mix it up?

Probably I am confusing something.
It depends how your functions stack. I present them usually in terms of just as dominant functions and leaning towards just explaining them as dominant functions because it's a way to get a better foothold. Ne-Fi vesus Ne-Ti ((versus Fi-Ne versus Ti-Ne)) is different from one another just like Ni-Te, Ni-Fe, Te-Ni, Fe-Ni. Dominant and inferior functions are a little easier to explain by themselves than auxiliary and tertiary functions.

Idk what you mean by your second question

Continuing on, if you're seeing Ne and Ni as optimistic versus pessimistic you haven't scratched the surface. It's a somewhat rudimentary way to approach it. Ne (as a dominant function and "as a person") should be better understood as they explore, they want and need to, explore multiple possibilities. Ne, in a perfect world, would be able to explore every possibility in order to satisfy themselves. They can be easily in a good place but feel like there is something more. ((THIS IS A SUPER BASIC WAY TO EXPLAIN Ne AND I'D LIKE TO GO MORE BUT I DON'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME RN))

Ni, as clarified, is focused on singular futures. Ni has the inclination of being stalwart in what they want or what they see in the future. It's incredibility hard to get them off kilter when they do have a future plan or see a path through the future so clearly. Yet, Ni has a habit of planning/seeing too far, like wayyy too far, into the future. As a dominant function, Ni can be considered heavily dissatisfied with their present. They ponder on grand schemes, very grand very large schemes, that would go into fruition only after they have passed and it can be tolling on them. ((SUPER BASIC.))

Considering the scenario, Ni could be satisfied with immortality because the plan they do have could be something they view in first person. However, I'm inclined to argue that after their goals are achieved the future would look bleak as they wouldn't be able to plan for it nor have foreknowledge to plan after it. Immortality for Ni could be considerably exhausting. Ne could be dissatisfied with immortality if they didn't get to explore all that the future has to offer them. A person's perception of time is half'd every lifecycle. Ne could feel pressured to experience every facet of the future when they would feasibly know that's not possible and nor can they actually do everything from a blank slate or every approach. However, I'm inclined to argue they would rather gladly step into the prospects of experiencing the future in this every new way to experience it.

It's different when they're stacked differently and it's difficult to effectively hash out because iNtuition and Feeling are super abstract. At least to me. : )

In a more simple way: if you asked Ne what would they do if they were immortal they would jot down all the things they could do, if not everything. If you asked Ni what would they do if they were immortal, they would take it waay far and think about the end of the universe, maybe even farther. Rudimentary explaination tho

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In a more simple way: if you asked Ne what would they do if they were immortal they would jot down all the things they could do, if not everything. If you asked Ni what would they do if they were immortal, they would take it waay far and think about the end of the universe, maybe even farther. Rudimentary explaination tho
lol that's actually pretty funny because it reflects a conversation I had earlier. Me and hip were literally talking about immortality and he was like "oh i could become a god and i could see and know everything, i'd love to be immortal" and i was like "but eventually the universe will be destroyed and you'll have learnt/seen everything and you won't be able to do anything with all that knowledge and you'll be alone, forever, in a void of nothingness, trapped with your thoughts and unable to do anything." Ni vs Ne right there I guess, since I identify with INFJ and he identifies with INFP.

Anyway thank you very much for your comparisons!

EDIT: How would the likely perception of immortality differ for someone with, say, Ne inferior or Ni inferior? Would they still lean more on the Ne side of viewing it if they have it inferior for example?

Last edited:

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
EDIT: How would the likely perception of immortality differ for someone with, say, Ne inferior or Ni inferior? Would they still lean more on the Ne side of viewing it if they have it inferior for example?
I can't talk about inferior Ne and Ni without talking about their dominants: Si and Se.

Si-*-*-Ne
Si as a dominant function makes decisions and understands everything through how they've experienced things in the past. They have keen insight on small details of the world around them and are inclined either regard traditions highly, adhere to routine, or a combination of the two. As an internal function, this depends on how they've progressed through the world so far and Si is very much likely to draw from what they know. When presented with new amalgams they may ask, "Have I ever done this before? I'll follow the same way I did before." "Who's done this before me? If they were able to do it I can do it too by doing exactly what they did." They won't like it though. Si is inclined to stick to what's familiar to them. If possible they would avoid new frontiers. Ne as an inferior can serve the Si-dom to play out different alternatives in their head as a way to try to avoid them. In this case their inferior causes them to be paranoid and desperate to return to the world that's "normal" to them. "I want my life back!" Using Ne to the Si is not their strong suit and can manifest in inappropriate ways. Bogo from Zootopia, Toriel from Undertale, Li Shang from Mulan, and Gray from Jurassic World are excellent examples.

Se-*-*-Ni
Se as a dominant function enjoys the moment, the thrill, and what life has to give them right here, right now. In a perfect world the Se would treat itself to constant stimulation. Se is typically a very physically, robust person but they don't have to be. They can be inclined to crave only the finest venues and clothing lines and treat themselves decadently. They may ask things like, "What can I do with this opportunity? I want to experience life to the fullest." ((Ne wants to do this as well, but they want to experience everything they can consider whereas; Se wants to just experience.)) As an external function, they make act first and think last because they're inclined to play with the world before pondering it and push to the limit. They treat opportunities and openings with steadfast interaction and can be their downfall. Ni as an inferior function can mean that the Se lacks foresight. Se's inferior function can be predictive, but it doesn't draw or dilenate their conclusions easily. They have a hard time either translating or implementing their own instincts or their gut feelings of what's about to come. As an inferior function, the Ni function can sometimes make an Se-dom feel aimless. However, when they do have a sense of purpose all their efforts and actions in the now are used to push to their abstract end goal. However, Ni-inferior lacks a cohesive step-by-step plan and only have a ways to just do. Deadshot from the DC universe, Mai from The Last Airbender, Han Solo from Star Wars, and Soos Ramirez from Gravity Falls are excellent examples.

I would argue that Se-*-*-Ni has a better proclivity towards immortality rather than Si-*-*-Ne. Se-doms are adaptable and would easily do so to the changing times and world that would definitely occur. They could easily survive like a cockroach. Si-*-*-Ne would put their efforts into either maintaining their sense of immortality forever ((if they were a vampire or such)) or implementing fail safes that would allow their world to remain perceptively the same as they know. They wouldn't survive the changing times and would always fight to maintain what is familiar.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Infected_alien8_