Find Out Your Personality!

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Hey guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.

Want to know your personality? Turns out, there's a whole science about it, according to Myers and Briggs org.
(see http://www.16personalities.com/articles/our-theory for more info about that stuff, including what each letter in the personalities stand for). The personalities are even separated into groups of 4: Explorers, Sentinels, Analysts and Diplomats.

LIST OF PERSONALITIES BELOW:

[spoilerbb]
INTJ
Imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything.
INTP
Innovative inventors with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
ENTJ
Bold, imaginative and strong-willed leaders, always finding a way - or making one.
ENTP
Smart and curious thinkers who cannot resist an intellectual challenge.
INFJ
Quiet and mystical, yet very inspiring and tireless idealists.
INFP
Poetic, kind and altruistic people, always eager to help a good cause.
ENFJ
Charismatic and inspiring leaders, able to mesmerize their listeners.
ENFP
Enthusiastic, creative and sociable free spirits, who can always find a reason to smile.
ISTJ
Practical and fact-minded individuals, whose reliability cannot be doubted.
ISFJ
Very dedicated and warm protectors, always ready to defend their loved ones.
ESTJ
Excellent administrators, unsurpassed at managing things - or people.
ESFJ
Extraordinarily caring, social and popular people, always eager to help.
ISTP
Bold and practical experimenters, masters of all kinds of tools.
ISFP
Flexible and charming artists, always ready to explore and experience something new.
ESTP
Smart, energetic and very perceptive people, who truly enjoy living on the edge.
ESFP
Spontaneous, energetic and enthusiastic entertainers - life is never boring around them.
[/spoilerbb]
If you want to complete the quiz, see this link:
http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
I recommend doing it 2-3 times over a couple of days to make sure it's accurate; I've done it three times in the past week, and I keep getting the same result. I got ESFP. (you can also Google it, there are even Wikipedia pages for each personality).

You can even see what personalities go well with yours in a romantic setting or just a friendship.

So...do the test people!! I'm interested to see what your personalities are. :)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Got INFJ. After reading the description of mine with more detail, it actually gave me goosebumps because it does fit very well with my personality.

"The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population" I feel unique :")

Interesting test, by the way.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I've done this a few times in the past and get ENTP or INTP. My E(xtraversion) and I(ntraversion) are usually scored low so I come to think of it as being xNTP.

Also, I've noticed that people sometimes confuse Extraversion and Intraversion as being outgoing or shy respectively, but I've read that it explains where you get your energy from -- Either the outside world or within your thoughts and such.

• Agree
Reactions: Prizyms

nitasu987

Reaction score
PERSONALITY:
ISFJ
VARIANT:
TURBULENT
ROLE:
SENTINEL
You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your caring nature, attention to detail and quiet dedication. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I've done this a few times in the past and get ENTP or INTP. My E(xtraversion) and I(ntraversion) are usually scored low so I come to think of it as being xNTP.

Also, I've noticed that people sometimes confuse Extraversion and Intraversion as being outgoing or shy respectively, but I've read that it explains where you get your energy from -- Either the outside world or within your thoughts and such.
Yep. An introvert can be the life of the party but will often be emotionally drained at the end of it - meaning they are often confused with being less socially confident simply because many decide to avoid social situations in order to avoid being drained.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
ENTJ AND I AM STUDYING HUMANMETRICS/MYERSBRIGGS/SOCIONICS SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO HAVE A DISCUSSIONS WITH ME PLEASE DO THANK
INTJ/ENTJ depending on what day I take the test on. Might as well call myself xNTJ.
HELLO.

ENTJs/INTJs can see the most introverted extroverted people but there's a reason for that. Because Te IS OUR DOMINANT SORT OF DOMINATE FUNCTION we generally don't talk to people unless there is a purpose to talk to a person. Environment has another role to do with it too. VIA: in a laboratory setting an ENTJ can look like an INTJ and as a lawyer an INTJ can look like an ENTJ. WE'RE REALLY FUKIN' WEIRD.

My advice to attempting to truly figure out which one you lean to more likely ((FOR ANYONE HERE)), extroverted or introverted, is to take sense of how you get your energy. FOR ME generally whenever I am around a lot of stimulus, via the noisy city or the tranquil, bird chirping forest I just get a lot stronger and more focused. Another thing is that, even on days I'm TIRED AS FUCK, whenever I just speak to people or even large groups I just could go on forever. It's like I'm sucking the life out of people. C:

I can't /really/ speak for about introverts because I AM DEFINITELY NOT but it's really common for introverted people to use a lot of energy to remain focused in social or high stimulus situations. It doesn't mean "YOU CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE/AREN'T SOCIALABLE/DON'T LIKE THE OUTSIDE/BLAH" word for word. It just means to do those things requires a lot out of you.

Here's another way to start thinking about Extroverted and Introverted:

• Eight Cognitive Functions: (shortened significantly to their dominant traits)
  • External Sensing (Se): living in the moment, being totally aware of your environment
  • Internal Sensing (Si): nostalgic, often compares the present to the past, traditional
  • External Intuition (Ne): can predict all possible outcomes to a situation, a visionary
  • Internal Intuition (Ni): knows things intuitively without evidence, has big ideas
  • External Thinking (Te): by the book, organization for efficiency, systematic
  • Internal Thinking (Ti): analyzing everything, wants to know how things work
  • External Feeling (Fe): adapts to the emotions of others, takes care of them
  • Internal Feeling (Fi): strong personal emotions, independent of others

If anyone wants me to elaborate more concisely just ask pls.

BYE.

Last edited: