Find Out Your Personality!

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Textbook INTJ here. I believe my I and T are something like 95% preference over their opposing function, N around 80%, J around 50%.
When I first did the MBTI test and read portraits of an INTJ, I was absolutely gobsmacked at the fact that I was not this anomaly in the world. 'Twas an incredible feeling.
I HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME TALKING TO Prizyms ABOUT SOCIONICS LIKE YOU AREN'T FULLY UTILIZING MBTI UNTIL YOU LOOK INTO SOCIONICS SOMEONE ELSE DO THIS WITH ME THANK
Heyyyy I've started researching Socionics in my spare time. Sweet, always nice to find another follower of a topic I'm passionate about.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
How come none of the personalities happen to be bad?

"Careless introverted jerkface"
"Self-centered prig"

can't hurt peoples feelings I suppose.
Analysis of the personalities really aren't meant to be viewed as "bad" or "good" per se ((that's subjective >:CC)) but we should acknowledge that each personality has the potential to be a good and bad person.

For example: I really understand Te and Fi well so they're the easiest for me to explain. Someone who is Te could become so absorbed in facts and information that they lack the ability to connect with people on an emotional level and are readily able to do that because of Te. Depending on who you are, that can be a good thing or a bad thing. The bad form of this is that they're able to sacrifice people easily. Erwin Smith, one of the major commanders on Attack on Titan, is able to purposely send platoons of soldiers to purposely die or let an entire city burn because he's so focused on the future outcome or the best outcome. "Few will die to save the many."

An Fi would find a Dom Te's actions abhorrently. Well actually an Fe more but it would depend on an Fi. Fi's can become really selfish because they become so absorbed in doing what feels right for them. Think of the people who would choose to save their family or loved ones and let 10,000 other people die if they had to make the choice.

Each person has the ability to become a "good" or "bad" person. There are heroic ways we can describe the types or really asshole ways. I'll be happy to share some asshole ways. C:
Heyyyy I've started researching Socionics in my spare time. Sweet, always nice to find another follower of a topic I'm passionate about.
omfg I knew there was a reason we clicked so easily. OF COURSE YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SOCIONICS DOE.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
ISFP....
WTF?
If I am so artistic and all, then why the hell do I have such extreme difficulty at doing a detail job on ANYTHING?!
I'm also uncertain if variant 'Turbulent' really fits, though I do agree with the role 'Explorer'.

D

DarkHender

I got ISFP this time. I dunno about it, I swear I got ENFP last time.. or something.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I've been analyzing what might make me an artist in any way.
Results:
I have very (and I mean VERY) sensitive ears; I have a high tendency to hear quiet noises no one else seems to notice (like that noise televisions -particularly old ones- and those f***ing obnoxious lights you see at some stadium-like areas tend to make.) and I can easily tell if something goes off key (and it drives me insane when that something goes off key).

My eyes aren't nearly as powerful as my ears (by human standards), since they aren't as greatly attuned to looking for details in that artistic sense. However, my eyes are very easily distracted by motion (which sometimes bugs the hell out of me) and can often tell if something looks odd (though not necessarily WHY something looks odd) and can accurately (though not quite precisely) gauge where the center of a line is just by looking at it (takes more than a glance, but not a 5-hour stare-down)

My sense of smell: basically, if you open a bag of Cheetos, I can not get within five meters of that bag because of how horrid it smells.
Same goes for people wearing perfume or axe (and back in middle-school, there were days I couldn't even go within 20 feet of the locker rooms because someone had unloaded a full can of axe and simply being within said radius would suffocate me.
TL;DR: I have the senses that would greatly make being an artist of any sort (and I may find, one day, that I may just be an artist after all) so much easier, but I lack any of the training for what modern man would consider "art".

I think my post from last night was kind of BS, though I was kind of half asleep and it was like 11:05 P.M.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
What is love?

SJ: to take of, protect and support someone else by putting their needs before yours
SP: wanting to be and do things with another person all the time
NF: to form a deep emotional bond between you and someone else
NT: a bunch of chemical processes in the brain
SJ: ...
SP: ...
NF: ...
NT: what?
________________________________________________​

-eyebroweyebrow-

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
What is love?

SJ: to take of, protect and support someone else by putting their needs before yours
SP: wanting to be and do things with another person all the time
NF: to form a deep emotional bond between you and someone else
NT: a bunch of chemical processes in the brain
SJ: ...
SP: ...
NF: ...
NT: what?
________________________________________________​

-eyebroweyebrow-

I can see why my personality often clashes with NT, lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I know I've done one of these before but I can't remember what I got.

This time around I got INTP. I'm pretty sure I got that last time.

I definitely agree with it though, good test.

Reactions: Nottykitten

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of INFPs.

Imma join your club now that I've taken the test like three times on different days and gotten exactly the same thing over and over despite still not liking the website's description.

And then I realized that Trap's essay was on INFPs, and that made a lot more sense.

So ok, I accept that I'm an INFP now. \o/

Oh, and I forgot the turbulent part.

Last edited: