Requested by Infected_alien8_

INFJ - Ni-Fe-Ti-Se
Introverted iNtuition Feeling Judgement
Introverted Intution
Extroverted Feeling
Introverted Thinking
Extroverted Sensing

Disclaimer:
I am a silly ENTJ that has a lot to learn about MBTI, Socionics, and then finally Ennegramming. ((Think MBTI -> Socionics -> Ennegram -> ???)) I acknowledge that overall Humanmetrics ((please note I use the word Humanmetrics as a sum for all the different models)) is a soft science with some but not all scientific inquiry to defend these models of organizing humans. However, I do acknowledge that very real psychologists and corporations use MBTI. My one friend took an MBTI for this one company he was applying to and while he did not get the job there he was offered other positions in other sectors of the company. He was explicitly told the criteria from the MBTI, of course with merit and resume, made him highly compatible with other areas of the company. IT WAS SO GOOD. I WAS LIKE "OH???" Note: many researchers have an agreed tendency that Jung's Analytical Functions are scientifically observable. ((Not "proven")) As always, more research is needed. Most people who study/use Humanmetrics acknowledge this.

Anyway, Humanmetrics should be looked at as a way to quantify people based on natural tendencies ((most of the models)). Not by who they are of present day. A lot of MBTI profiles you can look at as if that's the "perfect profile." That profile grew up in the correct household for their development and had all the opportunity to grow. For me, MBTI has increased my ability to accept other people's frames of thoughts and actually become more open. I've been learning how to address people when conflict arises or who's worth my time and who's not. ((<-- ENTJ thing sorry.)) A lot of people use MBTI to try to create fictional characters and type them. My one mentor for MBTI actually does that and she berates me for trying to use it on people. C:< Otherwise, I acknowledge generally for reasons that you have a different frame of through of why you would dismiss MBTI and that is valid. The idea that humans can be quantified is daunting and concerning. Aren't we all special little butterflies? ((lmao))

Could this model change in the future? Yes, the way we try to categorize people is constantly changing and developing and I invite you to try a new approach to observing people. C:
_________________________________________________________​

Perhaps I should explain dominant and inferior functions ((or just all of them))
But the general overview of how these and all functions operate with each other is more nuance.

A Dom Function is the subconscious function of types. Whatever our Dom Function is it's always there affecting our outlook, our decision making, etc. We just can't help it. The Dom Function needs no nurturing from us because it's our strongest point and our pride.

An Inferior Function is the function that can seem extremely opposite of us. Usually, under great stress the inferior function can take hold. It's sometimes like a defense mechanism. Our Inferior Function requires either a lot of energy to use because it does not naturally come to us.

*I can not confidently explain he Auxiliary and the Tertiary Role Functions because I'm still learning/reading about those and so far there doesn't really seem to be clear definitions but more or so a conceptual understanding on how they work and overlap. Understanding each separate function is way different than how they are together. MORE RESEARCH IS NEEDED LOL.

Cinderella, Gandalf, and Lana Winters

Overview ((Maybe)):
INFJs are highly sensitive to knowing the information and emotions of other people. A quiet exterior hides a champion of the downtrodden. They are the activists in the streets fighting for the rights of other at their own expense. Wary to those who extort and use the defenseless, for the INFJ is hiding and waiting to seek vengeance. Whoever they see as the enemy will always be so. Their sense of knowledge is beyond words and the concepts they know can't be explained. To have an INFJ befriended you is a selective bond of their own choosing.

Introverted iNtuition (dominant function):
You have an uncanny knack for knowing things before others do. Sometimes you know a skill without ever experiencing it. "I'm going to guess what that means. I was right wasn't I?" You know who around you will be useful and who you can depend on. Someone is going to do this and then this will be the outcome. However, because your sense of intuition can become so dependent on the outcome you see, something that changes the forethought can throw you off. You don't like changing plans at the last minute. Symbolism is ripe and you can interpret it fluently. Thinking and seeing goals in the future tense is easy and exciting to you. You can see the endgame and use the people around you with your abilities to reach the final goal.

Extroverted Feeling (auxiliary function):
You're highly affected by the emotions of people around you. To gain a sense of harmony you may invoke your friends, family, and the people around you for approval that you are doing right. You know what is important to people and you want to be able to support it. Your Fe and Ni working together give you this ability. Compromise should always be the first answer. Serious decisions require some serious insight from other people and you may have a tendency to allow other people to decide what you do for yourself. Trusting your own feelings or intentions can feel selfish. Because you're so affected by other people those who you choose to really let close to you can be a small number and an be extremely intimate relationships. You want the people that you choose to be in your circle know that you see them as important adversaries and that they have important places in life.

Introverted Thinking (tertiary function):
Your thinking process is turned inwardly. What seems logical to you? Your thinking is generally done in absolute silence with little to no evidence that you ever had done so. You may like to think about what's important to other people (Fe) or thinking about your ideas (Ni). Short and sweet is the way to go about explaining things rather than erroneous speeches. Those long winded people can stumble over a lot of inconsistencies that you'd like to talk about with that person.

Extroverted Sensing (inferior function):
The external world can seem overwhelming. After too much sensory stimulus you may need to retreat somewhere more quiet where you can think better. Whenever you're attentive for your environment and people around you, you're more likely to predict the future. Yet, ignoring them or just concentrating on a select few can mean disaster because you didn't see other factors. When you're stressed you may have bouts of immediate gratification. A way your Se can work against you may cause your iNtuition to be expressed as seeing those your vilify misrepresented and have stereotypical expressions of those people. You're capable of using the external world to empower your actions but it requires a lot of energy or concentration from you.

The Asshole Version INFJ:

INFJs are fond of themselves. They try to have friends but they often do not get past the “hello” phase. They prefer non-interactive media, which is why they predilect for poetry and prose. The fucking paper will not fucking talk back to them.

In the rare occasion that they do manage to befriend someone (after alternating between telling a potential friend too much and then too little about themselves, perhaps they found a balance for once), the INFJ listen to others and then they pretend that the anecdotes relayed to them were ones they experienced themselves. This way, everything can be about them.

INFJs often want to change the world, but what they don’t realize is that they, themselves, need to change. The INFJ animal is a badger. Badgers are dumb. Badgers won’t fucking let go if they bite you, much like an INFJ. INFJs are prone to biting people, the freaks.

BLUH.

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Requested by Infected_alien8_

INFJ - Ni-Fe-Ti-Se
Introverted iNtuition Feeling Judgement
Introverted Intution
Extroverted Feeling
Introverted Thinking
Extroverted Sensing

Disclaimer:
I am a silly ENTJ that has a lot to learn about MBTI, Socionics, and then finally Ennegramming. ((Think MBTI -> Socionics -> Ennegram -> ???)) I acknowledge that overall Humanmetrics ((please note I use the word Humanmetrics as a sum for all the different models)) is a soft science with some but not all scientific inquiry to defend these models of organizing humans. However, I do acknowledge that very real psychologists and corporations use MBTI. My one friend took an MBTI for this one company he was applying to and while he did not get the job there he was offered other positions in other sectors of the company. He was explicitly told the criteria from the MBTI, of course with merit and resume, made him highly compatible with other areas of the company. IT WAS SO GOOD. I WAS LIKE "OH???" Note: many researchers have an agreed tendency that Jung's Analytical Functions are scientifically observable. ((Not "proven")) As always, more research is needed. Most people who study/use Humanmetrics acknowledge this.

Anyway, Humanmetrics should be looked at as a way to quantify people based on natural tendencies ((most of the models)). Not by who they are of present day. A lot of MBTI profiles you can look at as if that's the "perfect profile." That profile grew up in the correct household for their development and had all the opportunity to grow. For me, MBTI has increased my ability to accept other people's frames of thoughts and actually become more open. I've been learning how to address people when conflict arises or who's worth my time and who's not. ((<-- ENTJ thing sorry.)) A lot of people use MBTI to try to create fictional characters and type them. My one mentor for MBTI actually does that and she berates me for trying to use it on people. C:< Otherwise, I acknowledge generally for reasons that you have a different frame of through of why you would dismiss MBTI and that is valid. The idea that humans can be quantified is daunting and concerning. Aren't we all special little butterflies? ((lmao))

Could this model change in the future? Yes, the way we try to categorize people is constantly changing and developing and I invite you to try a new approach to observing people. C:

Perhaps I should explain dominant and inferior functions ((or just all of them))
But the general overview of how these and all functions operate with each other is more nuance.

A Dom Function is the subconscious function of types. Whatever our Dom Function is it's always there affecting our outlook, our decision making, etc. We just can't help it. The Dom Function needs no nurturing from us because it's our strongest point and our pride.

An Inferior Function is the function that can seem extremely opposite of us. Usually, under great stress the inferior function can take hold. It's sometimes like a defense mechanism. Our Inferior Function requires either a lot of energy to use because it does not naturally come to us.

*I can not confidently explain he Auxiliary and the Tertiary Role Functions because I'm still learning/reading about those and so far there doesn't really seem to be clear definitions but more or so a conceptual understanding on how they work and overlap. Understanding each separate function is way different than how they are together. MORE RESEARCH IS NEEDED LOL.

Cinderella, Gandalf, and Lana Winters

Overview ((Maybe)):
INFJs are highly sensitive to knowing the information and emotions of other people. A quiet exterior hides a champion of the downtrodden. They are the activists in the streets fighting for the rights of other at their own expense. Wary to those who extort and use the defenseless, for the INFJ is hiding and waiting to seek vengeance. Whoever they see as the enemy will always be so. Their sense of knowledge is beyond words and the concepts they know can't be explained. To have an INFJ befriended you is a selective bond of their own choosing.

Introverted iNtuition (dominant function):
You have an uncanny knack for knowing things before others do. Sometimes you know a skill without ever experiencing it. "I'm going to guess what that means. I was right wasn't I?" You know who around you will be useful and who you can depend on. Someone is going to do this and then this will be the outcome. However, because your sense of intuition can become so dependent on the outcome you see, something that changes the forethought can throw you off. You don't like changing plans at the last minute. Symbolism is ripe and you can interpret it fluently. Thinking and seeing goals in the future tense is easy and exciting to you. You can see the endgame and use the people around you with your abilities to reach the final goal.

Extroverted Feeling (auxiliary function):
You're highly affected by the emotions of people around you. To gain a sense of harmony you may invoke your friends, family, and the people around you for approval that you are doing right. You know what is important to people and you want to be able to support it. Your Fe and Ni working together give you this ability. Compromise should always be the first answer. Serious decisions require some serious insight from other people and you may have a tendency to allow other people to decide what you do for yourself. Trusting your own feelings or intentions can feel selfish. Because you're so affected by other people those who you choose to really let close to you can be a small number and an be extremely intimate relationships. You want the people that you choose to be in your circle know that you see them as important adversaries and that they have important places in life.

Introverted Thinking (tertiary function):
Your thinking process is turned inwardly. What seems logical to you? Your thinking is generally done in absolute silence with little to no evidence that you ever had done so. You may like to think about what's important to other people (Fe) or thinking about your ideas (Ni). Short and sweet is the way to go about explaining things rather than erroneous speeches. Those long winded people can stumble over a lot of inconsistencies that you'd like to talk about with that person.

Extroverted Sensing (inferior function):
The external world can seem overwhelming. After too much sensory stimulus you may need to retreat somewhere more quiet where you can think better. Whenever you're attentive for your environment and people around you, you're more likely to predict the future. Yet, ignoring them or just concentrating on a select few can mean disaster because you didn't see other factors. When you're stressed you may have bouts of immediate gratification. A way your Se can work against you may cause your iNtuition to be expressed as seeing those your vilify misrepresented and have stereotypical expressions of those people. You're capable of using the external world to empower your actions but it requires a lot of energy or concentration from you.

The Asshole Version INFJ:

INFJs are fond of themselves. They try to have friends but they often do not get past the “hello” phase. They prefer non-interactive media, which is why they predilect for poetry and prose. The fucking paper will not fucking talk back to them.

In the rare occasion that they do manage to befriend someone (after alternating between telling a potential friend too much and then too little about themselves, perhaps they found a balance for once), the INFJ listen to others and then they pretend that the anecdotes relayed to them were ones they experienced themselves. This way, everything can be about them.

INFJs often want to change the world, but what they don’t realize is that they, themselves, need to change. The INFJ animal is a badger. Badgers are dumb. Badgers won’t fucking let go if they bite you, much like an INFJ. INFJs are prone to biting people, the freaks.

BLUH.
This is really amazing, thank you :D
Just out of interest, how did you know that Gandalf, Cinderella and Lana were INFJ? Did you study their personality etc? And which bits made you think infj? Sorry, just really interested in this kind of stuff, wanting to be an actor. I feel like knowing these things is really helpful in creating a character :p
Thanks!

Catcocomics

Reaction score
50/100 Masculine
63.3333/100 Femine
63.9/100 Androgynous

If this is to mean that the stereotypical masculine is a brute of some sort, then America may as well be screwed (seeing how patriarchal it still seems to be).
Oh wait, we're already screwing ourselves over with all these GMO factories pumping poison into our food supplies!

Now if this is to mean anything about me, I'm certainly not one to be stereotypical.
For one, I have a high preference for holding my sword in my left hand instead of my right, though I don't mind either way.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jivvi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread now and sorry if this counts as necroposting, but just thought I'd let you all know that the questions in the 16personalities test have been tweaked and are a lot more accurate, so if any of you were getting low percentages or a mixture of types/a type you didn't agree with, you might get a more accurate result this time :)
Again, sorry if this is necroposting! D:

Also, I found this which I thought was quite cool XD
http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/whats-your-animal-personality-type#.brMZoWBwQ

-Inf(J)ected (sorry XD)

• Thank You
Reactions: Theodorre

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
ixtx
70/100 masculine
68.3/100 feminine
64.035/100 androgynous

asshole version of istp
ISTP
ISTPs are people who can actually can be helped, unlike many of the ‘hollow’ (ISTJs, ENFJs, ENTJs, ESFJs), or ‘disturbed’ (ISFJ, INTP, ENTJ, ESTP) personalities. They can be helped by taking a motherfucking chill pill. An ISTP is unpredictable in the worst of ways – one second they might be slouching around doing absolutely nothing, and in the next they will be all up in your face screaming and flailing. They don’t care about their own or others’ safety, they rarely check facts, and they often endanger others with their shenanigans. Imagine them as ticking bombs.
A relationship with an ISTP is exhausting. If they do not get what they want they will act like a child and you will be thoroughly embarrassed because these grown-up babies will sulk or throw fits, just like non-grown up babies. Though perhaps it’s an unfair comparison. I mean, babies can be adorable and stuff. ISTPs can’t.
The animal that is linked to the ISTP personality is the tamagotchi. What do you mean, ‘not a real animal’? Screw you.

im flattered

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
  • External Feeling (Fe): adapts to the emotions of others, takes care of them
  • Internal Feeling (Fi): strong personal emotions, independent of others
I WANT TO RE-EVALUATE/RE-STATE MY EXPLAINATION OF Fe vs. Fi.

It's more accurate to say that the Fe and Fi functions deal with moral codes rather than emotions.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I WANT TO RE-EVALUATE/RE-STATE MY EXPLAINATION OF Fe vs. Fi.

It's more accurate to say that the Fe and Fi functions deal with moral codes rather than emotions.
Is Fi = personal moral value, what you intensely feel no matter how many others do, you do what /you/ are comfortable with and what /you/ personally think is right and what you identify with, no matter what
Fe = Objective values, one that the majority of society finds acceptable, values/morals are malleable depending on the majority opinion?
So Fi morals are much harder to shift/change than Fe because Fe has the potential to change if it finds everyone is against it?

or am I completely wrong in that?

Last edited: