Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
but town also has 0 clue how much coins town has

so youre making zero sense
I'm town, I had many clues that were freely available in this thread

dude

i know

you keep saying 'ooh i bet inf didnt actually know the town average and thats why he changed his mind!!!'

...okay? so what? town dont know the average so this should mean exactly nothing to you.
'so what'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Imagine being Inf and 10 random unlikely things/thoughts somehow got him into this mess and we're supposed to believe its all a coincidence and he's town and that hes not claiming whether or not he has a night action to protect... who are you protecting again?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yes but as ive said my role made me think i cant
I know you won't claim it because spooky RID killers blah blah, but if you really are telling the truth I really want to know what the fuck your role name is that made you think you can't bid/gain money.

I'm assuming something like beggar but even that implies you'd get a small amount of money throughout the game.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Imagine being Inf and 10 random unlikely things/thoughts somehow got him into this mess and we're supposed to believe its all a coincidence and he's town and that hes not claiming whether or not he has a night action to protect... who are you protecting again?
what 10 random unlikely things are you talking about

literally all of the points raised against me are nonsense and say nothing about my alignment

this is madness

and i dunno notty who do you think i could be protecting by not outing if im a pr or not

if youre so confused as to who that could possibly protect why dont you ask everyone to out if theyre PR or not

vote notty

theres no way youre town theres NO WAY

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know you won't claim it because spooky RID killers blah blah, but if you really are telling the truth I really want to know what the fuck your role name is that made you think you can't bid/gain money.

I'm assuming something like beggar but even that implies you'd get a small amount of money throughout the game.
my role name is very much tied to my role so i cant really claim my role name

i can maybe say the first letter and stranger can maybe say hers is the same but idk if thats pm mechanics

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

i can maybe say the first letter and stranger can maybe say hers is the same but idk if thats pm mechanics
I have a better idea. If you really think we're the same role, then there should be 3 colors related to said role. Tell me what those colors are and I'll believe you.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

comparing 2 role pm's for inconsistency/consistency is pm mechanics according to Tim - I disagree with that decision but here we are.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
what 10 random unlikely things are you talking about

literally all of the points raised against me are nonsense and say nothing about my alignment

this is madness

and i dunno notty who do you think i could be protecting by not outing if im a pr or not

if youre so confused as to who that could possibly protect why dont you ask everyone to out if theyre PR or not

vote notty

theres no way youre town theres NO WAY
1. Tim 'forgot' to post coin count in the PM.
2. You thinking Tim forgot even more info in the PM.
3. You thinking you're a role that will not be able to participate in the literal defining mechanic of the game which is bidding.
4. You claiming to have less than the average and then 2 posts later after getting laughed at realising you messed up big time based on Strangers coin count and claimed to have exactly average.
5. Not claiming your coin count in an attempt to get killed by the Mafia because you're less usefull than other PR's yet acting like youre very useful and claiming information is dangerous
6. PM mechanics.
7. You having misread something in the signup thread that is very relevant and you realize right after I called you out after Strangers claim.
8. Your consistent refusal to cooperate with the town
9. Thinking I must of somehow known your coin count on day 0 and basing most of your logic off of that.
10. Unvote
Vote Inf

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Infected_alien8_ read the post, did misremember what it included to a degree.

However it took you 50 minutes to post it after ur fuck up, despite people talking about it. If it were genuine and wasn't fabricated I really think you would have replied sooner.

And I still 100% don't believe the role name thing, that makes so little sense to me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

You're protecting yourself is what. You're actively hindering the town and clogging up the conversation because you refuse to cooperate with multiple people wanting to know information from you. I'm not asking other people because you're the one acting suspicious and you're the one who will likely lie to us so I want you to lie now not tomorrow after you had a chance to talk to your Mafia buddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.