EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you allowed to ask another player which way something rounds?
Yes.
There is no need to involve the host in such questioning.

However, I do take issue with the way you've phrased your question. I ask that questions (or answers for that matter) don't refer to anything the host says outside of official mod posts, such as votecounts.

For example:
Instead of asking "Can you paraphrase how the host said this?"
Ask "How does this part of your role work?"
Instead of saying "The host said it rounds this way."
Say "It rounds this way."
i was moreso asking whether the way i worded it was allowed yeah, i wanted skele to confirm whether he got told "it rounds this way" or whether he just inferred it from what youd said to him

A joke that can be interpreted seriously and cause someone to think they can break rules is a no-go in my book.
i mean we were waiting for you to tell us whether i was allowed to ask anyway so it wouldnt have led to anyone breaking the rules

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
inf: hey host am i allowed to do x thing?
aqua: doing that thing that could lead to y thing
inf: that would be fine!!!!! (joke)

the only way anyone would end up doing y thing is if they didnt wait for tim's response so i felt my joke was fine!
Just stop asking boundary pushing questions constantly dude - it's literally always you I don't get why you can't be normal!!!!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just stop asking boundary pushing questions constantly dude - it's literally always you I don't get why you can't be normal!!!!!!!!
cuz id rather ask then assume the answer is no when the answer couldve been yes and i couldve gotten a read from it

if the answer is no then its fine, nothing was lost, i was just checking

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
there was no sudden change, ive had my vote on you for ages

i said it in my reads list but i dont wanna lynch oog yet cuz his role will help us even if its scum-sided, to narrow down who couldve killed alisha
if that’s what you want to do then that’s what you want to do

My flatmate just came into my room and poured icing sugar on my carpet and left, what do I do?
Pour icing sugar on their carpet but put water with it so it makes icing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 if i am pushing my luck with the questions though i apologise, from my pov i thought i wasnt putting anyone at risk for breaking rules but i dont know everything about the setup i guess so maybe i was wrong and i was missing something, ill stop asking so many questions

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also guess you can donate to yourself (out of all the restrictions my role has thats not one) so idk if that should be factored into the plan but like it wouldnt really help (other than me getting a coin!!) since youd just lie about it since you wouldnt out yourself

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why do you think notty is scum again?
I don't buy their roleclaim - specifically I think they are making up the part about how they get some of the proceeds from the black market in order to seem more townie. Furthermore, I get the feeling that they are trying to play the victim in a lot of the arguments with Aqua. I can understand them being annoyed with Aqua because he's being an insufferable dick, but I really don't feel right about her responses to him.

My flatmate just came into my room and poured icing sugar on my carpet and left, what do I do?
Lick it up off the carpet all by yourself.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: sessybessy and Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also guess you can donate to yourself (out of all the restrictions my role has thats not one) so idk if that should be factored into the plan but like it wouldnt really help (other than me getting a coin!!) since youd just lie about it since you wouldnt out yourself
Why would inf donate to himself???

What would that accomplish???

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't buy their roleclaim - specifically I think they are making up the part about how they get some of the proceeds from the black market in order to seem more townie. Furthermore, I get the feeling that they are trying to play the victim in a lot of the arguments with Aqua. I can understand them being annoyed with Aqua because he's being an insufferable dick, but I really don't feel right about her responses to him.
why would them saying they get proceeds from the black market make them seem more townie>

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what WHAT
i suggested i could donate to myself to prove i didnt kill alisha

i didnt realize that if i did kill alisha, i wouldnt die so skele wouldnt be able to prove it anyways, and so itd just be my word, in which case id be scum so id lie

oog pointed out that if i was scum id just lie and so itd be useless other than giving him a coin

• Confusing
Reactions: Aqua
Status
Not open for further replies.