Deceased2/11TWGAlisha

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I assume the question here is "Which takes coins first" and the answer is:
A player loses their coins immediately upon donation, up to the amount that the have.
An invalid donation is defined as a donation made by a player with 0 coins. If a player has coins, their donation is valid the pay as many coins as possible.
And there we go.

So, now we do my plan of notty donating to inf :)

and everyone else bid on items without disclosing who's bidding for what so mafia won't know how much to put on each item so we'll likely get atleast one item.

Then finally to wrap up a nice simple day, we all vote sessy and go next.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Nottykitten please donate 4 or more coins to Infected_alien8_

If you are both alive tomorrow we can find out whether notty was telling the truth about her coin amount today and that she's not hoarding any more of alishas coins!

If she is telling the truth it isn't conclusive proof of her innocence as oog kinda gave the plan away yesterday but it'll certainly help her case.

If the number is different SHE DIES :)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Day 1 Votecount 1
Vote Target(Current/Needed)Voted By
Aqua0/5
HKCaper0/5
Infected0/5
Mooglie0/5
Notty0/5
Sessy2/5AquaInfected
Skele0/5
Stranger0/5
UNU0/5
No-Elimination0/5
Not Voting7/9HKCaperUnuMooglieNottySessySkeleStranger
Deceased2/11TWGAlisha
Also gratz on page 100 Timdood3

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
and everyone else bid on items without disclosing who's bidding for what so mafia won't know how much to put on each item so we'll likely get atleast one item.
Actually I just realised I'm an idiot and Skele potentially took half of Alisha's coins.

I guess we should now decide whether we trust Skeles claim enough and if we do we should devise the best way to get the maximum number of auction items possible without revealing who's going for what, to protect them from mafia as in theory mafia can only get 1 item max thru bidding.

If it's impossible I suggest we prioritise the PI contract, possibly even going as far as have both Hk and Skele bid on it to increase our odds.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Nottykitten please donate 4 or more coins to Infected_alien8_

If you are both alive tomorrow we can find out whether notty was telling the truth about her coin amount today and that she's not hoarding any more of alishas coins!

If she is telling the truth it isn't conclusive proof of her innocence as oog kinda gave the plan away yesterday but it'll certainly help her case.

If the number is different SHE DIES :)
also if a donation exceeding the max coins donates all the money anyway wouldnt it be better for notty to donate like 10000 to inf since if notty is lying and they killed alisha then they have 10+ coins but if they only donate 4 then they have 6+ to use on black market stuff

was probably worth stranger and UNU also doing this rather than 1 and 2 coins (i mean i think they can just submit a new donation)

i mean i dont really care about whether or not notty even attempts to donate at all to prove themselves now that exceeding donations donate the max amount of coins

i feel tragically dead inside after building up my claim to be something better than it is
anyway guess ill prove i have 0 coins

Donate 525600

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also if a donation exceeding the max coins donates all the money anyway wouldnt it be better for notty to donate like 10000 to inf since if notty is lying and they killed alisha then they have 10+ coins but if they only donate 4 then they have 6+ to use on black market stuff

was probably worth stranger and UNU also doing this rather than 1 and 2 coins (i mean i think they can just submit a new donation)

i mean i dont really care about whether or not notty even attempts to donate at all to prove themselves now that exceeding donations donate the max amount of coins

i feel tragically dead inside after building up my claim to be something better than it is
anyway guess ill prove i have 0 coins

Donate 525600
I mean, although I trust you - please don't donate, if we keep it to one person donating then there's no way they can excuse away having more money than they claim. If multiple people donate we won't know who's lying.

Also does this mean you don't believe skele's claim or did you just forget about it like me? as, if they were telling the truth, mafia only have 5 coins.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also people should be suspicious of me and think im mafia who knew before the fact that exceeding donations would donate the whole amount of money and just hope noone picked up on my super amazing plan so heres me getting ontop of it

the only reason to keep me alive over sessy is having a provable night action but tim wont confirm if mafia can do multiple actions in a night so that doesnt really stand for much

+ since i should be a pretty big suspicion suspect right now i can just keep on donating my 0 coins (under the assumption stranger/UNU's donations were invalid since if they werent then ill have 1-2 coins but i can donate them anyway) to prove i didnt kill anyone ontop of having my provable night action

i guess i can also keep confirming the 0 coins

yeah keep me alive!!!!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I mean, although I trust you - please don't donate, if we keep it to one person donating then there's no way they can excuse away having more money than they claim. If multiple people donate we won't know who's lying.

Also does this mean you don't believe skele's claim or did you just forget about it like me? as, if they were telling the truth, mafia only have 5 coins.
they havent confirmed whether the 5-6 coins are stolen or skele just gets them ontop of what the mafia got (he said he asked tim but he hasnt said anything since last night when we triple asked the role name question)

also decent point as to a reason why stranger/UNU shouldnt change their donation amounts but i think its fine the way that it is since if 1 appears its stranger, if 2 appears its UNU and if like either 5 or 6 or 10 appears its me (i guess i could also be a mafia lying about how many coins i started with but im not!!!!!!)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also people should be suspicious of me and think im mafia who knew before the fact that exceeding donations would donate the whole amount of money and just hope noone picked up on my super amazing plan so heres me getting ontop of it

the only reason to keep me alive over sessy is having a provable night action but tim wont confirm if mafia can do multiple actions in a night so that doesnt really stand for much

+ since i should be a pretty big suspicion suspect right now i can just keep on donating my 0 coins (under the assumption stranger/UNU's donations were invalid since if they werent then ill have 1-2 coins but i can donate them anyway) to prove i didnt kill anyone ontop of having my provable night action

i guess i can also keep confirming the 0 coins

yeah keep me alive!!!!!
It's honestly more suspicious that you suddenly think ur on the verge of being lynched than anything about your role...

Also assuming mafia can choose who does the night kill (which would make sense) you'll never have money anyway.

I'd still rather use this on the people who have claimed a certain amount of money. If not Notty then Skele, Hk or Stranger.

Regardless of ur alignment we can use ur ability as a pseudo money cop - we just need to do it one person at a time.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also decent point as to a reason why stranger/UNU shouldnt change their donation amounts but i think its fine the way that it is since if 1 appears its stranger, if 2 appears its UNU and if like either 5 or 6 or 10 appears its me (i guess i could also be a mafia lying about how many coins i started with but im not!!!!!!)
I suppose we could hit multiple people at once but if inf isn't scum he's just gonna die without anything gained

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
It's honestly more suspicious that you suddenly think ur on the verge of being lynched than anything about your role...

Also assuming mafia can choose who does the night kill (which would make sense) you'll never have money anyway.

I'd still rather use this on the people who have claimed a certain amount of money. If not Notty then Skele, Hk or Stranger.

Regardless of ur alignment we can use ur ability as a pseudo money cop - we just need to do it one person at a time.
how am i not on the verge of being lynched when im literally the only viable choice other than sessy right now

and yes but it proves im not doing the kill and thats extendable to when theres only 1 mafia left

also i highly doubt youre gonna be met with open arms at the thought of people donating all of their money to some random person who i pick (well id rather it be a group decision but when i tried that day 0 not many people offered helpful suggestions!!)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
how am i not on the verge of being lynched when im literally the only viable choice other than sessy right now
ur not

Marauder.
Good skele is :)

also i highly doubt youre gonna be met with open arms at the thought of people donating all of their money to some random person who i pick (well id rather it be a group decision but when i tried that day 0 not many people offered helpful suggestions!!)
If not an auctioneer, donate to me. I think it's safe to say I'm the most town person here, I guess you could try to argue that I'm scum because of my attitude but taking a step back and looking at the evidence I would have to be a true god gamer to have spun such a convincing fake claim.

and yes but it proves im not doing the kill and thats extendable to when theres only 1 mafia left
Sure but I don't think ur scum - if the majority of town disagrees with me and genuinely thinks your role could only be mafia then I guess you are the best shot, but right now Sessy, Skele, Notty and potentially an Auctioneer are all ahead of you in my test list. Besides, if you are a townie you probably won't survive for long if mafia are smart.

• monkas
Reactions: Mooglie

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
As a mafia member, you keep your coins in your own inventory, but can pool them to make Black Market Purchases.
You don't start with any coins, you must kill players with coins to take them.
You may only purchase Black Market items at night. When purchased, [redacted].
Timdood3 do we not get to know the number of coins someone has on lynch?

I assume we either don't, it's blank because the coin number was 0 or mafia have some sort of safe/hidden inventory mechanic we don't know about.

Please let us know if it's either of the two former.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 do we not get to know the number of coins someone has on lynch?

I assume we either don't, it's blank because the coin number was 0 or mafia have some sort of safe/hidden inventory mechanic we don't know about.

Please let us know if it's either of the two former.
please

please learn to read

• Winner
  • Thank You
Reactions: Aqua and Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
highly debatable
If not an auctioneer, donate to me. I think it's safe to say I'm the most town person here, I guess you could try to argue that I'm scum because of my attitude but taking a step back and looking at the evidence I would have to be a true god gamer to have spun such a convincing fake claim.
the only real way your claim is convincing is that you claimed first with the 3 coin + cant gain coins day 0 thing that notty stole but maybe youre both mafia!!!!!!!!!!

+ i still feel WEIRD about you after your demands to know whether donations or bidding was prioritised when it only served mafia well to know that!!!!! but i can accept youre stubborn and stuck in your incorrect ways :)
Besides, if you are a townie you probably won't survive for long if mafia are smart.
is this a monkaS moment

• monkas
Reactions: sessybessy and Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also did you get confirmation from tim about the steal thing?
Do you not think the fact that they didn't tell us immediately despite the fact they will have had a notification in their conversations reminding them about the question - that they either didn't ask (which I find unlikely) or that it's a fake claim and they forgot to pretend to ask?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Do you not think the fact that they didn't tell us immediately despite the fact they will have had a notification in their conversations reminding them about the question - that they either didn't ask (which I find unlikely) or that it's a fake claim and they forgot to pretend to ask?
of course those are possible but its also possible they just forgot to tell us so i want to hear their real-or-not-real answer

Status
Not open for further replies.