Episode 2 - The City. Discussion Thread.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
What I'm curious is how the vaults will spawn since before they were trapdoors at around normal ground levels and vaults bottom out at layer 31. Where the normal walking level is 25

So i assume they will be floating or something to that effect o.o

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
What I'm curious is how the vaults will spawn since before they were trapdoors at around normal ground levels and vaults bottom out at layer 31. Where the normal walking level is 25

So i assume they will be floating or something to that effect o.o
Nope, as before - trapdoors (just like the sewer ones). They arent floating or anything, and very rare ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Lee_scar

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Id like to see some blaze spawners in the sewers in ” high danger” areas. Sure blaze are easy to kill in the overworld to adegree.

Though picture an area with ten or more blaze spawners spaced far enough apart to not register over population and spitting out ten to thirty blaze in that tunnel area.

Also more silverfish, less enderman. Silverfish swarm enders just kinda derp around. Befits the lag from more mobs when they can kill you.

Another thing spider spawners in the open, they are highly limited by the rooms considering you bust only one block to inspect a sector, cave ones can slip out sure but the reg spiders are just left there with no chance.

Sorry I want amore merciless feel in the desolent and bountiful sewers, contradictions! ;D

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Also curious if anyone can give a heads up on map limits, since I have yet to leave the sewers. I have been to nearly 4k on one axis and no rebound to the other side if the map.

As well a personal issue with the water source blocks in the sewers. As you run it seems the areas where none had been above or below the water sources are not yet flowing. This drops my fps from 72 to 12 on rough estimates when the source ”catches up” normally only last a few seconds.

Though when server traffic is high I get rubbery banded back five blocks every ten traveled.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Mm. I seem to be getting weird lag after walking for 1 minute. I mean like 2 fps lag all of a sudden. I have to spam the escape key to pause, then spam click to disconnect, to avoid damage from creatures or rads etc. Then I have to restart my client, come back on and it happens a minute later again. I have no idea why, I've got the latest Java and I'm not using a texture pack or anything that would invoke lag as such. Any ideas why this could be?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Mm. I seem to be getting weird lag after walking for 1 minute. I mean like 2 fps lag all of a sudden. I have to spam the escape key to pause, then spam click to disconnect, to avoid damage from creatures or rads etc. Then I have to restart my client, come back on and it happens a minute later again. I have no idea why, I've got the latest Java and I'm not using a texture pack or anything that would invoke lag as such. Any ideas why this could be?
Same, most of the time it is when the server is loading a new chunk or like Lee said, catching up with itself I.E the water blocks loading, ect.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
That's how I died to a crater last map ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Lee_scar

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nice picture but I'd suggest carving those co-ordinations away.
By the time users get there, he'd be long gone (That is if that said users aren't that close to his co-ords)