Episode 2 - The City. Discussion Thread.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Takes more than craters to make something look apocalyptic though. Make things look overgrown maybe and throw in some settlements here and there.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Takes more than craters to make something look apocalyptic though. Make things look overgrown maybe and throw in some settlements here and there.
Add NPC villages everywhere, upgrade it to 1.2 and spawn hundreds of those new Super-trees, new cats, etc.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I can still find Wiggy's house using your image >_> It's recommended to turn off coordinates or press F1 to take screenshots with Rei's.
I think there is a new map coming soon anyway so it isn't like it matters; but for future references that would be a smart idea.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I already have 2 sets, but iron armor has better enchantments.
I got a Diamond sword with Knockback IV and Sharpness V - Diamond plate with Projectile Protection V and Protection V and a Diamond pick with silk touch and Efficiency III. All the enchantments I got, Only have 10 levels left, lol. *Includes 9 Diamond blocks with 5 sets of Diamond armour, 12 Golden apples, 13 Lapis blocks, 9 Gold blocks and Alot of Iron (Easiest to obtain).*

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
For the cave spiders...basicly build up a area near the spawner, were you can prepare for assult against them and make sure you have a good weapon and stay away from those fangs;)

-Hope this helped, John

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently silverfish won't stop spawning no matter how much you light up their spawner area. What a terrible way to die, I'm just gonna destroy that spawner in a week now.

Also, having survived for more than a week, I'm kinda sad that I still only had 1 life.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Apparently silverfish won't stop spawning no matter how much you light up their spawner area. What a terrible way to die, I'm just gonna destroy that spawner in a week now.

Also, having survived for more than a week, I'm kinda sad that I still only had 1 life.
Silverfish spawn more silverfish by consuming a stone block, that being Cobble, Brick, etc.

Be wary of them, for they only spawn more if they're harmed. :p