Episode 2 - The City. Discussion Thread.

peckypeck903

Reaction score
Apparently I spawned on the roof of a building, was a pain trying to get down.

Anyways, this looks pretty cool and the sewer systems are dark.

Basements are never safe to go into guys.

Akallare

Reaction score
I have a base with stacks of iron bars, armor, diamond tools, wood, but 0 food. I'm probally going to starve haha.

Good map, easy to get everything except food in least you want to go in the sewers.

Akallare

Reaction score
Fun fun, My base has got super radiated thanks to "explosion" events happening. Anyway, Is it possible to find sponge inside the sewer for a G.E.C.K. and does vaults even generate?

Duderox999

Reaction score
Are we all in seperate worlds? is there any way to come into contact with one another, or are we forced to stay by ourselves?

----------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive found other civilizations. Disregard that last question. I have a new question now, where are we to happen upon vaults? Basements? Sewers? Where do i find them?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Are we all in seperate worlds? is there any way to come into contact with one another, or are we forced to stay by ourselves?

----------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive found other civilizations. Disregard that last question. I have a new question now, where are we to happen upon vaults? Basements? Sewers? Where do i find them?
Random places.