Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unamused

Reaction score
Okay, so right now I feel like the player I am getting the most scummy vibes from is Weary ( Still! Sorry :c ), but I'm open to hearing others' input and am willing to change it!

vote Weary

Weary

Reaction score
Okay, so right now I feel like the player I am getting the most scummy vibes from is Weary ( Still! Sorry :c ), but I'm open to hearing others' input and am willing to change it!

vote Weary
My input is that you should consider going for a No Lynch (which is viable because there were no kills last night) and Blush will have the option to roleblock me again if he wants or you could track me or you can just take my word for it, but I don't think you'll want a second villager lynch.

Hearts

Reaction score
My input is that you should consider going for a No Lynch (which is viable because there were no kills last night) and Blush will have the option to roleblock me again if he wants or you could track me or you can just take my word for it, but I don't think you'll want a second villager lynch.
This simply feels like you're stalling for another day. It's also possible that someone else can perform the kill action since we don't know how mafia kills work in this game. I know that in your position this may be the best option, but a different defense is probably optimal. You're one vote away from lynch, but I don't know if there's anything more to say.

• Agree
Reactions: Unamused

Weary

Reaction score
This simply feels like you're stalling for another day. It's also possible that someone else can perform the kill action since we don't know how mafia kills work in this game. I know that in your position this may be the best option, but a different defense is probably optimal. You're one vote away from lynch, but I don't know if there's anything more to say.
There is no other defense besides trying to convince people that a No Lynch is a better option for today. There is nobody else to lynch right now which means the choice everyone has is either lynching a villager or nobody. Ofcourse you don't know that that is the choice but when I'm lynched you will.

Weary

Reaction score
And since Thinking did it too, here is my stance on everyone in the game so far:
Angry: Don't like the way his posts read, getting a Mafia vibe here.
Blush: Roleblocker so town.
Expressionless: Seems to try to apply logic to situations, town vibe.
Halo: Seemed to want to not rush into my lynch which feels like a town thing to do.
Hearts: No real read, I thought they were inactive but looking through their post history they posted quite a bit yesterday. Only 3 posts today though.
Joy: Inactive
Mask: Voted me without must input the entire day. + Let's be real there is a disguiser in the game what are the odds Priz made the Mask emoji the disguiser.
Sob: Crying in a corner so they can't speak. Should speak more!
Sweat: Made a singular post today. Although they did not instantly vote me I'm getting slight mafia vibes from that post.
Thinking: Is leading the town and giving off town vibes.
Unamused: Some shady business with claimnig that Thinking self-targeted which is weird and could be a lie, but for now I trust him to be the real tracker.
Weary: Proven villager why are we lynching this person.
Winking: Half their posts are about how they just woke up and will post later. Don't really have a read on them.
Yum: They look to be trying to help the town but I can't help and feel slight Mafia vibes from his actions.

Also as has been said before, I think it might be a good idea for people to mass-claim tomorrow.

Hearts

Reaction score
I said that in your position that may be the best option, because if I were in your position as a villager, I would be defending myself in a similar fashion. It's why I haven't placed my vote, but with all the claims and votes against you, it's hard to believe your innocence. You yourself seem to trust Blush, but waiting another night is risky in a game like this. Also, I can't simply ignore the reads from other players.

• Love
Reactions: Weary

Joy

Reaction score
looks like nobody had anything to add.

Vote Weary

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 3
  • Weary, a Villager, has been lynched.
  • There are 13 players alive.
  • If you wish to utilise your night action, please submit it to me via Discord.
    • You may not self-target.
    • There will be no system message detailing the success or failure of a night action, unless your particular night action calls for the receipt of specific information when day starts.

• Love
Reactions: Weary

Blush

Reaction score
Finally! I blocked Expressionless last night. I think town is in a really bad place right now so I support a mass claim. Any objections?

Winking

Reaction score
you blocked
expressionless the cop

right, okay, if i remember correctly you were proven by someone else, so i still believe your claim

i’m reluctant for a mass claim, but if everyone else supports it i’ll do so, i guess

Blush

Reaction score
you blocked
expressionless the cop

right, okay, if i remember correctly you were proven by someone else, so i still believe your claim

i’m reluctant for a mass claim, but if everyone else supports it i’ll do so, i guess
Not my best move but I believed he could have been mafia based off of him voting for both town lynches and for being that generally agreeable neutral kind of player that I find a lot of mafia members fall into.

Why are you reluctant for a mass claim?

Winking

Reaction score
Not my best move but I believed he could have been mafia based off of him voting for both town lynches and for being that generally agreeable neutral kind of player that I find a lot of mafia members fall into.

Why are you reluctant for a mass claim?
That’s understandable. Under those reasons though, I feel like Yum would have been a better option.

As for the mass claim; whenever this is suggested, I get worried that the mafia will use the claims as a chance to figure out who they should kill immediately, especially if one of said roles had interfered with one of their attempts in the past. On top of that, I have a power role myself, so I’m also worried what revealing it would mean.

I’m not blind to the benefits a mass claim could bring, however, as it can give out useful information, so I’m not refusing it completely. If others (especially those I believe is town) decide a mass claim is the way to go, I’ll go for it.

Blush

Reaction score
That’s understandable. Under those reasons though, I feel like Yum would have been a better option.

As for the mass claim; whenever this is suggested, I get worried that the mafia will use the claims as a chance to figure out who they should kill immediately, especially if one of said roles had interfered with one of their attempts in the past. On top of that, I have a power role myself, so I’m also worried what revealing it would mean.

I’m not blind to the benefits a mass claim could bring, however, as it can give out useful information, so I’m not refusing it completely. If others (especially those I believe is town) decide a mass claim is the way to go, I’ll go for it.
Yum was my second choice! The reason why I chose Expressionless was that Yum has a more vocal, domineering play style that I felt had a lower chance of being mafia than Expressionless's non-abrasive postings.

I considered maybe doing a partial mass claim and having certain roles like doctor claiming civ, but it just feels like if we put all the information out there we should be able to catch a mafia. I'm guessing there's maybe 4 or 5 mafia in this game, and because we didn't have a mafia kill for the first two nights there has to be enough night actions to piece together something.

But if anyone has any other ideas or evidence that's fine too! We just need something to work with right now

Thinking

Reaction score
im in support of a massclaim

considering maf already killed (or guised) the cop, and blush supposedly is a roleblocker, i would say its a bit late to worry about the critical targets being found as a result of massclaiming

Mask

Reaction score
i feel like if we were to mass claim, i am a good starting point for i have some information that could lead to a scum lynch.

i am the watcher, i can see who visits my target but i don't count as a visit myself.

on the first night i visited halo and got nothing,

however on the second night i visited yum and saw they were visited by thinking and joy

i then visited joy and got nothing again.

i think this means one of them could be mafia especially if the other is a doctor because nobody died that night.

likewise, from my role i believe there must be some sort of granny role or someone that needs to be visited for their role to work otherwise my role wouldn't specify my visits not counting as visits.

Thinking Joy

i'd like to know what you have to say for yourselves please

Thinking

Reaction score
i feel like if we were to mass claim, i am a good starting point for i have some information that could lead to a scum lynch.

i am the watcher, i can see who visits my target but i don't count as a visit myself.

on the first night i visited halo and got nothing,

however on the second night i visited yum and saw they were visited by thinking and joy

i then visited joy and got nothing again.

i think this means one of them could be mafia especially if the other is a doctor because nobody died that night.

likewise, from my role i believe there must be some sort of granny role or someone that needs to be visited for their role to work otherwise my role wouldn't specify my visits not counting as visits.

Thinking Joy

i'd like to know what you have to say for yourselves please
Yum was my intended choice for my night visit, and thats interesting because Unamused has claimed i visited myself that night. so one of the two of you is lying as its impossible for me to be in multiple places at once

Status
Not open for further replies.