Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum

Reaction score
Well dang, Expressionless should've claimed in retrospect. It'd be good if we could guess at who's guilty or inno based on their posts in previous days, but it always sucks when cop dies before claiming.

We should be wary of expressionless possibly being guiser though, so be careful today.

I said I'd claim, I'm Item Distributor. Regret giving Shades the 100 gun first night, as I was expecting town to not use it, and went with the thinking that if it was shot the first night, the player was mafia.

Didn't give anything away night two, as I didn't trust anyone enough, but Blush should have received a emoji bulletproof vest last night.

Thinking

Reaction score
im gonna claim too, im the Authenticator

i inspect someone each night to see if their account is still owned by the original person; ex im specifically here to counter a guiser but cant do much else than that sadly

why would i claim now despite being better when guiser didnt know about me: i think mafia already know about me since i was blocked n3 (ill get to that), and i cant be much help if maf control the town votes anyway and there have been two mislynches already

my plan was to look like a powerful protective role so a guiser could steal my account tonight and then realize i actually softclaimed my role d2 when i gave my big post about what i thought about everyone, and the authenticator showing up dead would telegraph this account to be lynched

here are the softclaimed bits:

winking: was too quiet d1 but brought up some good points against weary. i dont feel like theyre guiser. probably town

yum: very talkative and dominant, even d2. brought up good points vs weary but have also backed up some of the stuff ive been saying. i dont think a guiser would do that especially since maf havent killed yet if shades is to be believed. could be regular maf tho. neutral.
why would i specifically mention them not reading as guiser when i could have said maf? there you go

n1 i visited winking as a random target and was told their account was not compromised

n2 i attempted to visit yum but unamused told me i visited myself. then mask claims i did actually visit yum. i was told that their account was not compromised

n3 i attempted to visit expressionless since they were quiet and unassuming, easy target for a guiser. i did not return a result this night, so i think i was blocked by either a lying blush or a mafia aligned roleblocker. im more inclined to believe blush atm so i think maf knew to block me

since i either was redirected to myself n2 or i did visit yum, as unamused and mask have different stories for what i apparently did. one of the two of them is a lying little liar and maf, and i seriously doubt town has a cop, authenticator, watcher, and tracker

Joy

Reaction score
(oops didnt see this before now so sorry for not making a post)

since we're doing a massclaim, ill also claim

I am the balancer, each night I can visit a player. if they have a night action i'll get a yes, if they dont have a night action i'll get a no.

im confirming masks watcher claim because night 2 I visited yum and got an 'yes', aka they have/used (see above) an night action.

Im not gonna say who else I visited, because that would spoil all the fun about my role - I would rather everyone claim first, and I'll call out bs if I find any.

Edited to remove PM mechanics. Don't do this. - Host

Yum

Reaction score

i inspect someone each night to see if their account is still owned by the original person; ex im specifically here to counter a guiser but cant do much else than that sadly

why would i claim now despite being better when guiser didnt know about me: i think mafia already know about me since i was blocked n3 (ill get to that), and i cant be much help if maf control the town votes anyway and there have been two mislynches already

my plan was to look like a powerful protective role so a guiser could steal my account tonight and then realize i actually softclaimed my role d2 when i gave my big post about what i thought about everyone, and the authenticator showing up dead would telegraph this account to be lynched

why would i specifically mention them not reading as guiser when i could have said maf? there you go

n1 i visited winking as a random target and was told their account was not compromised

n2 i attempted to visit yum but unamused told me i visited myself. then mask claims i did actually visit yum. i was told that their account was not compromised

n3 i attempted to visit expressionless since they were quiet and unassuming, easy target for a guiser. i did not return a result this night, so i think i was blocked by either a lying blush or a mafia aligned roleblocker. im more inclined to believe blush atm so i think maf knew to block me

since i either was redirected to myself n2 or i did visit yum, as unamused and mask have different stories for what i apparently did. one of the two of them is a lying little liar and maf, and i seriously doubt town has a cop, authenticator, watcher, and tracker
holy shit that's actually pretty crafty, but I gotta say I doubt I'd have noticed your subtle hints

Yum

Reaction score
also wow I was popular night two, for better or for worse

Joy

Reaction score
nvm oops pretty sure my role tells me if they utilize a night action or not - in that case Yum is lying

Yum

Reaction score
nvm oops pretty sure my role tells me if they utilize a night action or not - in that case Yum is lying
What were your results? I'm guessing you get a simple "yes" or "no" type of deal?

Joy

Reaction score
What were your results? I'm guessing you get a simple "yes" or "no" type of deal?
i either get a 'yes' or a 'no, as I got a 'yes' that clearly indicates you utilized an action night 2.

Yum

Reaction score
i either get a 'yes' or a 'no, as I got a 'yes' that clearly indicates you utilized an action night 2.
this worries me, as binary reports are a good sign there could be a role that fucks with results in some fashion, especially considering the sheer number of investigation role claims and the fact that we don't know what mafia has other than the disguiser

it's likely that you could have had this happen to you if your claim is true.

Joy

Reaction score
just to be clear we shouldnt focus on yum right now - as my role is somewhat unclear. We should rather focus on the blantantly false claim by unamused earlier in the game;
i'm the tracker. i tracked yum n1 and got no result so i can't confirm whoever claimed blocked until i know whether or not yum visited anyone, and now that i've said that yum can just say they didn't to leave us in the dark if they're mafia (ie why i didn't fully explain initially).

also worth nothing i tracked thinking last night and they visited themselves, which isn't allowed normally meaning some sort of targeting bullshittery is in the setup
1. According to unamused - yum visited nobody during the first day, which, according to yum, is untrue (see their claim higher up in this thread)
2. I cannot find any scenario where thinking is able to target himself - even with busdriver involved, it wouldn't be possible (if i did my maths right), only scenario where this would be possible is where theres a one-way busdriver.

Joy

Reaction score
1. According to unamused - yum visited nobody during the first day, which, according to yum, is untrue (see their claim higher up in this thread)
wait nvm I misred this - but the second point still stands!

Thinking

Reaction score
i would like to hear the rest of the claims from everyone before lynching unamused or mask

and the only reason i know i was blocked was because i specifically get investigation results

Yum

Reaction score
i would like to hear the rest of the claims from everyone before lynching unamused or mask

and the only reason i know i was blocked was because i specifically get investigation results
yes/no for compromised accounts?

Halo

Reaction score
alright then,

let me start of by going into some of the claims.
Well dang, Expressionless should've claimed in retrospect. It'd be good if we could guess at who's guilty or inno based on their posts in previous days, but it always sucks when cop dies before claiming.

We should be wary of expressionless possibly being guiser though, so be careful today.

I said I'd claim, I'm Item Distributor. Regret giving Shades the 100 gun first night, as I was expecting town to not use it, and went with the thinking that if it was shot the first night, the player was mafia.

Didn't give anything away night two, as I didn't trust anyone enough, but Blush should have received a emoji bulletproof vest last night.
My vibes still tell me something is off with :Yum:, but if :Blush: is able to confirm their story, and he does not get cc'd, I guess my vibes are off.

See what I find odd about this role is the following. Each night you can target a player and you will be told if their account was compromised. Say the disguiser holds account A on day 1 and swaps to account B for day 2, which account would you have to check during the night to get told the account is compromised. If that is A, the disguiser is already onto account B for the next day.

I am the balancer, each night I can visit a player. if they have a night action i'll get a yes, if they dont have a night action i'll get a no.
this worries me, as binary reports are a good sign there could be a role that fucks with results in some fashion, especially considering the sheer number of investigation role claims and the fact that we don't know what mafia has other than the disguiser
This role seems tricky, but I think could be useful, if real, later on when we figure out what it does exactly. I do not really like what :Yum: is implying. That is because we know mafia has a disguiser, people are considering a busdriver, we already know this games had 3 villagers, and now also a role that messes with the reports. That seems like kinda too strong in my eyes. Then again, closed setup, so who knows.

Thinking

Reaction score
See what I find odd about this role is the following. Each night you can target a player and you will be told if their account was compromised. Say the disguiser holds account A on day 1 and swaps to account B for day 2, which account would you have to check during the night to get told the account is compromised. If that is A, the disguiser is already onto account B for the next day.
my role would be even more useless if that were the case but no, in that case i would be told account B was compromised if i visited account B

hence why i visited yum n2, i felt they were likely to be guised due to leading the town at the time

and why i tried to visit expressionless n3, they were somewhat quiet and didnt claim, it would have been easy for guiser to take their account over. (tho that could have been the guiser account for d1 and d2 considering they just died)

Halo

Reaction score
Alright onto my own claim,

I am The Sponge. I may select one dead town player and take on their role.

Obviously I did not use it yet, since then I would be a villager by now, and so I have no extra information besides my reads.

Halo

Reaction score
my role would be even more useless if that were the case but no, in that case i would be told account B was compromised if i visited account B
I mean it is possible there is more chronological funny business at night, seeing how the gun was given and shot (well if we still believe :Shades:) during the same night also.

Thinking

Reaction score
I mean it is possible there is more chronological funny business at night, seeing how the gun was given and shot (well if we still believe :Shades:) during the same night also.
chronological issues seems possible but my role seems pretty consistent, especially since its able to be blocked

and yum claimed item giver and is responsible for giving shades a gun

Yum

Reaction score
Alright onto my own claim,

I am The Sponge. I may select one dead town player and take on their role.

Obviously I did not use it yet, since then I would be a villager by now, and so I have no extra information besides my reads.
sounds fake but ok
inb4 you become cop & guilty tomorrow that turns out to be the endgame townie lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.