Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unamused

Reaction score
Good morning to everyone, except people who shoot N1 as vigilante!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Sob

Yum

Reaction score
Vote Shades for being too bold with his dumb shit

I'll take my vote back if anyone corroborates his claim

Unamused

Reaction score
See, if I was disguiser, this would be borderline idiotic
This is a circle of reasoning type thing. I know there's an official name for it but I can't find it.
I doubt a MAFIA would be so brazen as to reveal themselves with such a bombshell right in the beginning of the game
This is one too.
If your role is unique, and you claim, you're safe from guiser
This is extremely optimistic in a closed setup and I'm not really convinced by everything else you've said, to be honest.

Yum

Reaction score
This is a circle of reasoning type thing. I know there's an official name for it but I can't find it.

This is one too.

This is extremely optimistic in a closed setup and I'm not really convinced by everything else you've said, to be honest.
It's called WIFOM, Wine In Front of Me, taken from a scene in The Princess Bride

Thinking

Reaction score
i think ill wait on my vote because that shades bandwagon started too easily

mild suspicion on weary as a result for dumbtelling and following

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Yum

Reaction score
i think ill wait on my vote because that shades bandwagon started too easily

mild suspicion on weary as a result for dumbtelling and following
Personally I just don't like the n0 shot without evidence that the mafia kill was actually prevented. Weary was pretty quick to vote with few reasons detailing why.

Halo

Reaction score
I killed Eyeroll as Vigilante, which means Mafia's kill didn't go through.
I do believe the Vigilante could have shot N1. Should he have claimed this info assuming it is true? If we can get anything useful out of this situation I do not think it was a bad idea to claim. What dissapoints me is that we need another role to claim to do anything with this. As I see it, if we decide to go ahead with :Shades:' plan, we would need a strong PR to claim, with the possibility that :Shades: is lying. If we would lynch :Shades:, either we know he was telling the truth and we can use that tomorow, or we lynch scum.

This is all happening fast and some have mentioned that there might have been an attempt at bandwagon. :Shades: is definitely on the spot right now, but I am not sure what I think of him just yet. He also mentioned he got an item, which is also intriguing. I did not receive an item.

Shades

Reaction score
just use the xenforo shades emote tbh
would super appreciate blocker or whatever claiming

alternatively, anyone else want to claim my kill as their own? I'd be down for a vig cc

Shades

Reaction score
By which I mean a mafia stupid enough to claim vig.

The more claims, they weaker the disguiser is

Shades

Reaction score
If I get to four plus votes, I'll explain what my item does

Mask

Reaction score
Mask you haven't posted yet, anything to say?
hello i just got in from work. looking through the thread i completely agree that as a vig killing n1 would be a bad move for town, but i don't think that confirms shades is lying. i don't understand why shades would be trying to bait out the blocker to swap with them or have their teammates swap, as if the blocker was killed and disguised we'd know he would have been due to the lack of a cc i think.

also my profile picture looks like Bane

Yum

Reaction score
Mafia could've just chosen not to kill, but that's dumb

• Informative
Reactions: Mask

Hearts

Reaction score
I wish the other players were as active as I am, Hearts Winking Sob Sweat haven't posted yet
My role ability is getting tagged when writing posts.

I'm leaning towards believing Shades' kill because there have been very bold N1 kills from vigilantes in the past. I can think of a few examples and can look for them if needed be. Shades' play style so far matches their actions at the moment, with the spontaneous posts and all. Though, demanding that the roleblocker should claim immediately is a bit dangerous in my eyes. Yes, you reveal a mafia member, but if there are more mafia roles that play with mechanics, you might as well rid us of a way to protect town. I'm not completely ruling it out, but I want to see if there are others who know about this item or anything else that can be useful.

Shades

Reaction score
there's literally no downside to blocker revealing self

Shades

Reaction score
If role blocker dies before outing who they blocked then that's a waste of luck

Mask

Reaction score
there's literally no downside to blocker revealing self
yes there is?
if you are lying then our blocker is revealed and even if you aren't doc have may saved mafias target

Status
Not open for further replies.