Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shades

Reaction score
Claiming vig would get me taken seriously and prevent a guise. Now I'm suspicious enough that maf won't kill me.

Halo

Reaction score
Now I'm suspicious enough that maf won't kill me.
But also suspicious enough that people are considering you as a lynch target and, if you are telling the truth, having a hard time believing you.
Because it's effectively the same thing
If you had claimed you received an item there would have been someone to confirm or refute that claim.

Halo

Reaction score
I'm thinking about and kinda feel like maybe they're a mafia member who received the 100 then tried to make a play out of it and hoped the fact that it was partially true would help them pull it off.
This sounds quite decent. If there is an item giver out there, odds are a mafia sided player received an item N1. If mafia received a gun, using it next to their kill would confirm the receiver of the gun as scum in the eyes of the item giver. Having shot only the gun would allow the shooter to make a play as :Shades: did.

Yum

Reaction score
This sounds quite decent. If there is an item giver out there, odds are a mafia sided player received an item N1. If mafia received a gun, using it next to their kill would confirm the receiver of the gun as scum in the eyes of the item giver. Having shot only the gun would allow the shooter to make a play as :Shades: did.
Nothing preventing maf from just hoarding guns- they could just use their normal kill and claim it was an item kill

• Agree
Reactions: Unamused

Halo

Reaction score
Nothing preventing maf from just hoarding guns- they could just use their normal kill and claim it was an item kill
Wait, you are right, not sure why I was convinced otherwise. Well then, instead, if :Shades: received a gun and shot :Eyeroll: it is unlikely that he is scum. Still uncertain if he actually got a gun though.

Perhaps he is telling the truth and just made a very bold play D1.

Unamused

Reaction score
Claiming vig would get me taken seriously and prevent a guise. Now I'm suspicious enough that maf won't kill me.
This! Is! More! WIFOM!

Most of your defenses have been suspicious in my opinion. They're not blatantly scummy but they don't sit quite right and seem a bit stiff or forced.

vote Shades

Blush

Reaction score
I've been convinced, I suppose. Nothing to add, vote Shades

Weary

Reaction score
Shades Would you be so kind to tell us how/when you got this 100 item you claim you got

Mask

Reaction score
but now ur also suspicious enough to be lynched by town, no?

Unamused

Reaction score
Do keep in mind that some of the initial reactions and votes were also kind of dodgy so keep that in mind going forward. From my standpoint the two most shady have been Weary and Blush.

Thinking

Reaction score
i would also advise people to watch the accounts with an influence over the town

in this case most prominently me and yum for sorta providing the opening arguments

we're liable to be guised during the night if shades doesnt flip guiser, since the best targets are probably either lurkers with zero posts or accounts that are more open to directing things; watch everyone's posts day by day to compare targets and suspicions

Hearts

Reaction score
I didn't really see Shades as mafia, but their plan has spiraled into a confusing mess. It kind of feels like they had an idea and just jumped off by claiming vigilante, then continuously changed the story to fit whatever's happening.

Also, if Shades is telling the truth about being a villager and receiving a gun, it's possible that mafia just coincidentally picked the same target.

Thinking

Reaction score
i dont trust shades at all after that gun/vig stunt, and all there is is shades word items exist in the setup (though the 100 sounds plausible admittedly), and i dont think itemgivers, doctors, roleblockers should claim d1 since in a closed setup its so easy to be screwy with claims

i think a shades lynch is worth it as at the worst its a villager lynch (which indirectly would softconfirm items as a villager going so out of their way for claiming that seems more credible), or shades is maf and made multiple elaborate ruses to screw with everyone

Shades

Reaction score
I've dug myself a pit I can't climb out of and if my death reveal helps the town, so be it :cool:

• Useful
Reactions: Unamused

Yum

Reaction score
I'm worried Shades is terrorist, but if so, there's nothing we can do about it.

Hearts

Reaction score
i think a shades lynch is worth it as at the worst its a villager lynch (which indirectly would softconfirm items as a villager going so out of their way for claiming that seems more credible), or shades is maf and made multiple elaborate ruses to screw with everyone
This essentially.

Vote Shades

Status
Not open for further replies.