Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shades

Reaction score
yes there is?
if you are lying then our blocker is revealed and even if you aren't doc have may saved mafias target
yeah but doc won't know if the target is inno or if it's a blocker hitting mafia

Hearts

Reaction score
Rushing into it hardly seems necessary at this point. Especially after your villager kill. Like I said, I'm not completely ruling it out. But why bring up an item and dismiss it so quickly?

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Weary

Reaction score
Why me specifically?

there's literally no downside to blocker revealing self
You could some sort of fool hoping that someone kills the actual vigilante so that it would look like they were the disguiser and became you and then you'd be lynched and win.

If there is no downside to the blocker revealing themselves then could you explain what the downside to mass claiming is??

Shades

Reaction score
Rushing into it hardly seems necessary at this point. Especially after your villager kill. Like I said, I'm not completely ruling it out. But why bring up an item and dismiss it so quickly?
Oh, the item. Okay, there's no reason not to come clean at this point.

I'm actually not vig, I'm a Villager that received an 100 (basically a night gun) and wanted to use it. I like how it's able to be used the night of reception.

Claimed vig to look more important than I am, and if we have night guns then there's no way there's a full vig since we could kill each other without Mafia's help. If I got cc'd, it'd be maf posing as vig since any town with kill abilities is super dangerous to them if left alive.

Weary there's no third parties here. Can't be fool.

Yum

Reaction score
Oh, the item. Okay, there's no reason not to come clean at this point.

I'm actually not vig, I'm a Villager that received an 100 (basically a night gun) and wanted to use it. I like how it's able to be used the night of reception.

Claimed vig to look more important than I am, and if we have night guns then there's no way there's a full vig since we could kill each other without Mafia's help. If I got cc'd, it'd be maf posing as vig since any town with kill abilities is super dangerous to them if left alive.

Weary there's no third parties here. Can't be fool.
I hate when town lies for a gambit but what you're saying makes a kind of sense, I guess.

If blocker won't claim/doesn't exist, then an item distributor claim would support his story

• Agree
Reactions: Unamused

Hearts

Reaction score
I still believe you had good intentions but I'm just baffled at your execution.

• Agree

Thinking

Reaction score
I hate when town lies for a gambit but what you're saying makes a kind of sense, I guess.

If blocker won't claim/doesn't exist, then an item distributor claim would support his story
then we're just going in circles and losing an itemgiver instead, especially since now shades is proven a liar nothing he says can be reliably counted on now

• Agree

Weary

Reaction score
So where in this great plan of yours did the blocker claiming help the Town?

Thinking

Reaction score
i think its worth pointing out shades torpedoed their own plan by revealing themselves as a villager

shades is not safe from a guiser now as there are many villagers in the setup

Thinking

Reaction score
ugh i dont trust weary but with this latest scandal shades is proving to be too self destructive

vote shades

Sweat

Reaction score
Hey hey hey, let me get up to speed on whats going on real quick

Yum

Reaction score
Disappointing day start tbh
At least now we can lynch Shades without losing anything of value. If he flips town, blocker (if they exist) should reveal their n0 block.

Shades

Reaction score
I'm happy knowing we get a confirmed mafia if blocker would claim already

If it's a doc save then good for you

Either way, be more active, everyone! Weary seems to be the most scummy fmpov.

Reaction score
not getting good vibes from shades, not for the initial idea of being disguiser, but moreso just some general weird actions, mainly lying and asking if people received items.

why would you lie about being vig? what if there's an actual vig that cc's you? what if we lynch the actual vig, he comes up vig, and then we lynch you? that's just a super simple thing that could go wrong, why did you not think of that?

why would you ask if people received items? id imagine there's only one person in the game who gives out items, just from general mafia setups. why would more then one person have an item day 1?

just seems kinda shadey

i think as it currently stands shades makes the most sense to lynch shades cause the roleblocker can just claim tomorrow if it turns out we're wrong. not very comfortable with a trigger happy player in the game even if he does flip town

vote shades

Winking

Reaction score
Shades is looking pretty damn suspicious right now, but at the same time I'm worried about a bandwagon.

There's his initial claim of vigilante and then claiming to be a villager, for one, plus the push for claims on Day 1, which I don't trust on principle.

I have a busy day ahead of me, so my activity may be sparse. Rest assured, however, I will keep up with the thread.

Sweat

Reaction score
I'm very inclined to vote Shades at this point, he's already been proven to lie already and therefore we can't trust him. I can see him getting bandwagoned but at this point in time, it looks like he either fucked up really hard as mafia and still got a villager killed or fucked up really hard as a villager and got a villager killed. Either way, he has been a detriment and is making my dodgyometer sweat.

Sob

Reaction score
I'm just glad no roleblocker claimed during all that. Sure I suppose Shades' story about trying to get a mafia to fake claim vigilante has the possibility to be true, but if a roleblocker claimed it would just be a claim for no reason because no it doesn't confirm a mafia. It's just as easily so that a doc save stopped the mafia kill. And thats not even mentioning that randomly shooting a gun n0 is anti-town.

I'm also worried about a bandwagon which is why I won't be voting for Shades in this post but I do find him very suspicious.

Blush

Reaction score
Catching up on all the stuff that happened over the last 90 messages or so and I'm somewhat confused though I am trying to make sense of it.

Seems way too early to be doing any kind of crazy maneuver for the mafia, so at this point I'm leaning towards trusting Shade's account but still on the fence. Having odd vibes off Weary as well but I'm not going to vote for now.

Unamused

Reaction score
Seems way too early to be doing any kind of crazy maneuver for the mafia
Did you forget about Republic?

At least now we can lynch Shades without losing anything of value. If he flips town, blocker (if they exist) should reveal their n0 block.
not getting good vibes from shades, not for the initial idea of being disguiser, but moreso just some general weird actions
I agree with both of these, and think that Shades is probably a decent lynchee for now. I'm thinking about and kinda feel like maybe they're a mafia member who received the 100 then tried to make a play out of it and hoped the fact that it was partially true would help them pull it off.

Shades

Reaction score
Hey, if I actually hit maf, you wouldn't be complaining.

Joy

Reaction score
shades claiming as the day starts was compulsive and dumb. shades why would you claim to be a vigilante, instead of claiming to have received a gun?

• Agree
Reactions: Winking
Status
Not open for further replies.