Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shades

Reaction score
Another flaw: if blocker revealed self, guiser couldn't disguise as them as that'd reveal the original account dying with the role blocker role, so everyone would know who they disguised as.

Yum

Reaction score
It's still dumb that you shot n1. I doubt it was compulsory.

Thinking

Reaction score
Another flaw: if blocker revealed self, guiser couldn't disguise as them as that'd reveal the original account dying with the role blocker role, so everyone would know who they disguised as.
kk that actually makes sense, the outline i said was flawed (tho id rather the guiser have made that mistake before it was pointed out...)

i still dont entirely trust you atm but your right in that one instance

Shades

Reaction score
Has anyone else received an item? I got an 100 last night, I won't say what it does yet though as that kinda nullifies its effectiveness

Yum

Reaction score
Sounds fake
If no one else supports Shades claims then we should lynch him once voting starts

Shades

Reaction score
It's legit, I swear. Assuming someone gave it to me.

Yum

Reaction score
Next thing you know someone's going to claim to have a ️ulletproof Vest and it's all downhill from there

Angry

Reaction score
I believe . I doubt a MAFIA would be so brazen as to reveal themselves with such a bombshell right in the beginning of the game, although if this is really what has happened, then it's certainly a very bold strategy. The ITEM claim also makes sense to me, because when you look at the list of PLAYERS, you can very clearly see that everyone is a FACIAL EXPRESSION, while the one claimed ITEM is not.

• Winner
Reactions: Thinking

Shades

Reaction score
I believe . I doubt a MAFIA would be so brazen as to reveal themselves with such a bombshell right in the beginning of the game, although if this is really what has happened, then it's certainly a very bold strategy. The ITEM claim also makes sense to me, because when you look at the list of PLAYERS, you can very clearly see that everyone is a FACIAL EXPRESSION, while the one claimed ITEM is not.
Big words for a little man, thanks for the backup Mr. A.

Angry

Reaction score
Oh dear. Looks like EscR doesn't support EMOJIS from THIRD PARTY SOURCES. Guess I'll just have to resort to using the names of EMOJIS instead.

For the record, the first sentence in my previous post was meant to read:
I believe :shades:.

Shades

Reaction score
Oh dear. Looks like EscR doesn't support EMOJIS from THIRD PARTY SOURCES. Guess I'll just have to resort to using the names of EMOJIS instead.

For the record, the first sentence in my previous post was meant to read:
I believe :shades:.
To be fair, priz said there's no third parties in this game.

I didn't think he'd be that thorough.

Angry

Reaction score
What incredibly peculiar looking EMOJIS these are. Rest assured, I will not surrender to EMOJI-discrimination and will keep using the form I outlined in my previous post.

Thinking

Reaction score
idk i've been thinking about my suspicion of you shades and since i was partially wrong about what i thought the guiser did, i want to entertain a few other theories and options rather than jump into things. id like to hear more from people that followed my initial misgivings and hear from Blush since they only spoke for roleplay related things and then vanished...a quick bandwagon almost happened on shades

(but seriously outing yourself as vig shades is going to cost the town since your liable to be guised or misfire, so that claim still doesnt sit well with me at all)

i'd rather think things through anyway

also no items here

Shades

Reaction score
idk i've been thinking about my suspicion of you shades and since i was partially wrong about what i thought the guiser did, i want to entertain a few other theories and options rather than jump into things. id like to hear more from people that followed my initial misgivings and hear from Blush since they only spoke for roleplay related things and then vanished...a quick bandwagon almost happened on shades

(but seriously outing yourself as vig shades is going to cost the town since your liable to be guised or misfire, so that claim still doesnt sit well with me at all)

i'd rather think things through anyway

also no items here
I can't be guised for same reason as blocker if they claim

Shades

Reaction score
If your role is unique, and you claim, you're safe from guiser

Shades

Reaction score
If someone hasn't posted by day end I'll shoot them on the inactivity bullshit principle

Status
Not open for further replies.