Current State of Primus

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Now, Prizzy and I have been talking, and we both think that we should make the small town area a kind of government place, were it will house the Leader(Whether you live there or not), Primliament House(Where all the family meetings will take place, a warrior training facility and a whole bunch of other buildings. I think that for this area all the building should be of actual use.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now, Prizzy and I have been talking, and we both think that we should make the small town area a kind of government place, were it will house the Leader(Whether you live there or not), Primliament House(Where all the family meetings will take place, a warrior training facility and a whole bunch of other buildings. I think that for this area all the building should be of actual use.
This. We shall name it... something.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm not particularly feeling the government town idea. Why is the government going to be in a different town if Orken is our capital?
Mm, I agree, It'd probably be best if it was kept in the Capital; But nonetheless his Idea could be tweeked a bit.. Perhaps a 'Townee relations Building' which could offer Peace between towns, No matter if the family is at War.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
What about the area near the mages guild and library, there is heaps of room around there, we could build 'primliament' there. Ps go on google and search house of representatives seating plan that will give you some idea of the thing I said earlier.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I kinda have an idea of what your talking about brandonn_c. Ogarci or whoever is in charge of the project of the Parliament and the castle. Just PM me the plans for what it would look like and the list of materials needed. So I have an idea what everyone wants it to look like and not making it based upon what is in my head (not that I make bad buildings). I just want the leaders and people of Primus to be happy with the building.

On a different subject I was thinking maybe it could be worth a shot to have a family meeting just like the other families already are doing. So we can see how we can improve upon what we are doing and to give update on the status of the relations with other family and our current projects. Maybe we could do it though the irc, ts, or even in game.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Now, you may not like these ideas but don't start throwing anything. So, how about in that little town, we have different family embassy's and a family meeting place. We have a house for Gaian's, Aerites, Dagonian's and Primites, then we'll let the leaders decorate it, and whenever they want it changed, they get a respected Primite or Op+. Then there will be a large hall thing where every month or so, there will be an inter-family meeting, and every month, we'll elect a speaker, someone trusted+ who is not in or favours a certain family. And then we'll have 'Primliament House' in the area around the Library and Mages or put the Primus Meeting hall in the castle and combine the two. I think that during this down time week, we should begin planning, most of us know Orken and Paucis like the back of our IRL hands, so, we make a list of what we need, where we can build it. Keep in touch over this week.

Yours Truly
Brandon C

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Now, you may not like these ideas but don't start throwing anything. So, how about in that little town, we have different family embassy's and a family meeting place. We have a house for Gaian's, Aerites, Dagonian's and Primites, then we'll let the leaders decorate it, and whenever they want it changed, they get a respected Primite or Op+. Then there will be a large hall thing where every month or so, there will be an inter-family meeting, and every month, we'll elect a speaker, someone trusted+ who is not in or favours a certain family. And then we'll have 'Primliament House' in the area around the Library and Mages or put the Primus Meeting hall in the castle and combine the two. I think that during this down time week, we should begin planning, most of us know Orken and Paucis like the back of our IRL hands, so, we make a list of what we need, where we can build it. Keep in touch over this week.

Yours Truly
Brandon C
Sounds good, but this monthly meeting; What will it be, what will we discuss?

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Sounds good, but this monthly meeting; What will it be, what will we discuss?
Yeah, I was hoping to get some help with that. Inter-family problems? Peace treaties? Ally's, Enemy's and Nuetral's? Who has the sexiest skin? Any new laws or rules that need to be added? I don't know.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We should all meet up some time this week. How does 10:00am GMT on Monday sound for you guys? I live in GMT-0 so any time between 10:00am and 10:00pm will do fine for me.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
We should all meet up some time this week. How does 10:00am GMT on Monday sound for you guys? I live in GMT-0 so any time between 10:00am and 10:00pm will do fine for me.
Going to Italy on Monday, people go to school at that time.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Dagonian embassy?
As the new leader of Dagon, you can channel your questions of Dagon to me or @BrickWolf.

Regarding your fresh start, If you need any help defense-wise or materials, ask away.
We are becoming more of a military-based family, so we can provide defense if nessicary. Your enemy is ours.

If you set up a meeting on TS, that would be good.
I'd be at school or still sleeping by then, im about 5 hours behind ya. (GMT -5ish)
Maybe we should have it after the next Meeting on friday? If you want to have it on Monday, i'm not sure I could be there.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
As the new leader of Dagon, you can channel your questions of Dagon to me or @BrickWolf.

Regarding your fresh start, If you need any help defense-wise or materials, ask away.
We are becoming more of a military-based family, so we can provide defense if nessicary. Your enemy is ours.

I'd be at school or still sleeping by then, im about 5 hours behind ya. (GMT -5ish)
Maybe we should have it after the next Meeting on friday? If you want to have it on Monday, i'm not sure I could be there.
Not sure why you'd need more defences when most of your family is stronger than pretty much everyone - based on Hero's; not saying 7 Instant damages II couldn't kill a Warlord though.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Not sure why you'd need more defences when most of your family is stronger than pretty much everyone - based on Hero's; not saying 7 Instant damages II couldn't kill a Warlord though.
Procautions and preperations for an "in-case" happening.
Doesn't hurt to hav e more defences. We want our people as safe as possible. :)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

I can't use TeamSpeak due to my age.
Anyways, maybe next Saturday then? I'm on half term break, so anytime this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.