Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ill gladly have it in Orken, I just don't know if we have the space. We could place them around the hotel, library and mages guild? Also, if it's in the capital, and a bunch of rogues come through while we are letting the people in, we are putting too much at risk.
Why would a couple rogues try and raid when there would be over 10 people at said meeting? That's like me trying to steal from a shop when there is security guards standing right next to me.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I love the idea, the only issue is the placement. I rather it be in Orken, our capital. It just seems more fitting to have it in a capital. As well, theres plenty of space. If it can be agreed that it be in Orken, I'll gladly sign off.
The government town is literally 30 seconds away by foot.

• Haha
Reactions: brandonn_c

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Why would a couple rogues try and raid when there would be over 10 people at said meeting? That's like me trying to steal from a shop when there is security guards standing right next to me.
But those 10 people would be in a locked room where the only way to get out is to wait for the end, use recall, /spawn or deathtp, in a massive building using local chat.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Also, how about, with every monthly meeting, the leader is required to go, flanked with 4 respected members of the chosen family.

Edit: If Ogarci signs off on this and all current family leaders agree, I shall type up a proper, detailed description of all this, give it to an op+ and let them post it somewhere important.
I agree.
As for rogues breaking in, I think I can handle my own. X)

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
I do NOT like the idea of the embassies being in Orken. Too much of a risk. If we become enemies with a family then we would be fair game for being raided. All they have to do is to say that they want to go to their embassy... you can see where I'm going with this.
I think the little walled off town would pose the least security risk. An if we truly want it in the capital, then why not call the small walled town "District of Orken", or something to make it feel part of the capital.

Our parliament building could be in the city of Orken, because those who would meet there are Primus members and they are already aloud in the city. But the other families wandering around inside the city is not a good idea. I trust some people of the other families, not to go raiding when they're there for embassy duty, but NOT all of them.

The only acceptible way to have the embassies in Orken in my opinion, is to have doors that are outside of the walls, with password protection. And have the doors lead to a passage way directly headed toward the family's embassy. Then tell it to the ambassador, when he/she is no longer in the position of ambassador, then we reset the password. It is quite a far-fetched idea of keeping the population in Orken safe. In my opinion using the empty town we already have would be much safer and easier to do.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Defiant Primua has always been known as the family that brought the others together, also it was our idea.
But thing is, Gaia will be the place where people can always peacefully meet. Look at you relation status with Aeres. "Neutral". Primites get suspicious of Aerites in their land, and visa versa. Gaia, or maybe even in a freezone, would be a more ideal location.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm seriously close to locking this thread. This is not a place for condescending attitudes or trollish behaviors. If you can't discuss these things in a reasonable manner, you won't be included in the discussion at all. Okay?

Family Meeting Place:
It's definitely a great idea. It's going to happen. Obviously the only uncertainty is where it should go. For clear reasons, I'd love to host it somewhere in Primus. But if being in Primus is a deal-breaker for this project, then I'm fine with it being hosted elsewhere. I just want this project to happen because I know it will bring the families together. If the other families wish to host it themselves, then its more space for us to make bigger and better projects.

I completely understand the concern with such a thing being placed in Orken. Up to now, I've pretty much been against it going into the little town. I'll sway my opinion a little, and agree to let it be there as long as it does not take up the whole area.

@Defiant_Blob: I understand your concern with Primus' relations with other families and being suspicious of others. But the point of the meeting grounds would be to improve our family relations. I agree, Gaia is a wonderful, peaceful family. On a personal level, I want Primus to be in the same situation.

Status of Primus Castle:
Wiggy and I have been drafting the blueprints on my private server. This is the progress so far.

Once its done, find out the block distribution and get a materials list. Then we can begin the actual construction. If you want to assist, contact me outside of this thread.

Concerning Primus Family Meetings:
IRC is best for me. I essentially work and go to school full time, so working out a time that is good for all parties may be difficult. If you are interested in setting up a Primus family meeting time, send me a private message about what time is the best for you.

Other:
After the Primus Castle is complete, I've already set up a new project. If you haven't read the Aeres meeting recap, it was mentioned there. @DKnucklehead and I have planned a Primusian-Aerite aqueduct spanning the length between Orken and the Aeres capital. Further details to follow after Primus Castle construction.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
1. Apologise for not being on last night, we had a black out due to a storm
I'm seriously close to locking this thread. This is not a place for condescending attitudes or trollish behaviors. If you can't discuss these things in a reasonable manner, you won't be included in the discussion at all. Okay?
I don't know if that was me, if it was, my most humblest of apologise.
3. If we are not using up all the room in that little town, what do you wish to put there @Ogarci?
4. That castle looks AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.