Current State of Primus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
I can't use TeamSpeak due to my age.
Anyways, maybe next Saturday then? I'm on half term break, so anytime this week.
It's not like the meeting would be over 13 but ok.
If you want to do this over IRC then, Maybe this next friday at 10:00 pm GMT?
(Should be 5:00 pm for me if im not mistaken.)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Procautions and preperations for an "in-case" happening.
Doesn't hurt to hav e more defences. We want our people as safe as possible. :)
I think the best time they'll come into effect is if more than 1 family goes to war with you; And it is best not to keep chests inside places like that, that way you are completely safe and don't need a 'Legal' entrance in; That is unless you lwc them.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
I think the best time they'll come into effect is if more than 1 family goes to war with you; And it is best not to keep chests inside places like that, that way you are completely safe and don't need a 'Legal' entrance in; That is unless you lwc them.
By all means, we are friendly as bees, but it would never hurt.
And thanks for the advice :) Something will get worked out soon.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
By all means, we are friendly as bees, but it would never hurt.
And thanks for the advice :) Something will get worked out soon.
Just realised you'd also only need to place 1 sign saying 'You CAN die within entering', With one entrance, make it a super long path with sticky pistons; While they are running along it flip a switch; Watch them drop like flies.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Just realised you'd also only need to place 1 sign saying 'You CAN die within entering', With one entrance, make it a super long path with sticky pistons; While they are running along it flip a switch; Watch them drop like flies.
Angel, as humerous as it would be, we aren't allowed deadly traps in Primordia BUT I don't think there's any rule against having a large room at bedrock that heaps of mobs spawn in, think about that.

Reactions: Prizyms

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Angel, as humerous as it would be, we aren't allowed deadly traps in Primordia BUT I don't think there's any rule against having a large room at bedrock that heaps of mobs spawn in, think about that.
You are allowed traps if there are warnings; also; It only applied for Vaults (I think) thus making them legal anyway.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Also, I need the 4 leaders,@Ogarci for Primus @Araidian for Dagon @DKnucklehead for Aeres and @Shadowofgods.
Ogarci, if you sign off on the idea
So, how about in that little town, we have different family embassy's and a family meeting place. We have a house for Gaian's, Aerites, Dagonian's and Primites, then we'll let the leaders decorate it, and whenever they want it changed, they get a respected Primite or Op+. Then there will be a large hall thing where every month or so, there will be an inter-family meeting, and every month, we'll elect a speaker, someone trusted+ who is not in or favours a certain family.
Then I shall split the land equally and border them with fences. Then a section of land along with a single Primite will be alocated to the land. The leader of that family will elect a respected member of their family who has been there for a long time, and send them to this town. The Primite that has been allocated to the land, known as a Liaison, will be given instructions of what to build and how to decorate the land so it is like a monument of the selected family. The liaison must not have had any bad reputation with the chosen family.

Please tell me what you think of this (bad) idea.

All the best,
Brandon C

EDIT: I don't know why it didn't ping Ogarci, @Ogarci

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well I don't know what bad idea that you're talking about :p

So assuming this gets approved by Ogarci, I will volunteer myself to help your Liason design the building.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Well I don't know what bad idea that you're talking about :p

So assuming this gets approved by Ogarci, I will volunteer myself to help your Liason design the building.
Thankyou DK, if Ogarci signs off on it, I'll start working on finding Liaisons, But Ogar is 5 hours behind me I think which means it's 5 in the morning for him. So we may be waiting for a bit.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
I actually wouldnt mind having 4 regular plots for all of us. having fences and certain lands, it all sounds too complicated. And Id personally come myself to speak when needed. I love this idea though brandonn. ;) Arai approves.
Arai approves of your (not bad) idea.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
Also, how about, with every monthly meeting, the leader is required to go, flanked with 4 respected members of the chosen family.

Edit: If Ogarci signs off on this and all current family leaders agree, I shall type up a proper, detailed description of all this, give it to an op+ and let them post it somewhere important.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I love the idea, the only issue is the placement. I rather it be in Orken, our capital. It just seems more fitting to have it in a capital. As well, theres plenty of space. If it can be agreed that it be in Orken, I'll gladly sign off.

brandonn_c

Reaction score
I love the idea, the only issue is the placement. I rather it be in Orken, our capital. It just seems more fitting to have it in a capital. As well, theres plenty of space. If it can be agreed that it be in Orken, I'll gladly sign off.
Ill gladly have it in Orken, I just don't know if we have the space. We could place them around the hotel, library and mages guild? Also, if it's in the capital, and a bunch of rogues come through while we are letting the people in, we are putting too much at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.