Creepy Pasta Thread - V.1 (Because you don't need to sleep)

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
USE SPOILERS
im sitting here in bed at 1am looking through what i will look at when its LIGHT outside and theres these pictures and now i cant get too sleep. thaanks. back to zombies i guess. (heh zombies will help xD)

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Mary's revenge
It was a cool spring evening. Lisa and Julie searched through the back yard, looking for Mark.
"Come on, Julie! We have to find Mark!" said Lisa. She looked behing a bush, them under the deck.
"Midnight!" The girls heard someone yell in the distance. They ran as quickly as they could back to the home base, formally known as the white car.
"I'm gonna get you, Mary!" said Mark, as he chased Mary back to the small car. With a quick touch on Mary's back, Mary was it and Mark was not.
"Aw man!" said Mary in disappointment. "I'm it!" She ran to the back yard, as the other children began to count.

This was their favorite game, Midnight, and they played it as often as they could. The rules of the game were: One person hides, and the others count to twenty-four o'clock. They then go look for the hiding person. If someone finds them, they yell "midnight," and try to make it back to the home base without being tagged. If they get tagged, then they are it and have to be the one to hide.

"Twenty-one o'clock, twenty-two o'clock, twent-three o'clock, twenty-four o'clock!" Yelled the children, as they began their search for Mary.
First, they searched all the obvious places to hide. Then, when they did not find Mary, they searched the harder hiding places. They still could not find Mary.
"Mary!" yelled Julie, "We give up! You win the game! You can come out now!" There was still no sign of Mary.
"Hey look!" yelled Mark, "it's Mary's shoe!" He held up the white Nike tennis shoe.
"Maybe when she was running to hide, it fell off and she didn't have time to get it," said Lisa.
"Let's go check the front yard."
Lisa decided to get to the front yard by going on the left side of the house, opposite of Mark and Julie.
As she walked past the ivy, something caught her eye. She went over to get a closer look, then she stopped. There, in the ivy, was Mary lying down face-first in it. She has tripped and landed on a rusty nail that had gone right through her. Lisa couldn't move, scream, or yell for help. She was in shock.
Luckily, Mark and Julie saw her and ran over to her. When Mark saw Mary, he yelled, and Julie ran over and threw up behind the bush.

A few hours later, Mark, Lisa, and Julie sat quietly in their beds. They had been in the emergency room for the past few hours, then been asked to leave since it was getting late. The doctors had said there was a chance she might live, but it was not very likely.
Julie turned off her light, and closed her eyes. She did not want to think about poor Mary any more.
She woke up about two hours later, for no apparent reason. She quickly peeked out of her cover, and gasped at what she saw. She saw a dark figure with black hair, that had a nail going right through it's stomach. No, thought Julie, It can't be!
"How could you let this happen to me?" Spoke the dark figure, "Now you will get to see how it feels." Julie sat in shock, and closed her eyes as the figure reached out it's hand toward her.

It was a sad day at school the next day. Mark and Lisa were very upset, and so was everyone else. When it was time to board the buses, Mark and Lisa sat in the same seats, as usual.
"I just can't believe it. How could something like this happen to Mary? She never did anything wrong!" Said Lisa.
"It just seems so unreal," Mark replied, "I can't believe it actually happened."
"By the way, have you seen Julie? She was not in school today."
"She is probably home, because she was so sad about Mary."
As they talked, the bus was about to cross an intersection. Then, one car went left, and so did another, causing a wreck. The bus swirved, trying to avoid the collision, but did not prevail. The children screamed in fright, and the bus fell on it's side. The children tried to climb out of the windows, so they could get to safety. Mark and Lisa did too. Mark could not feel his left leg, and Lisa had twisted her ankle, so she could not walk. As they looked over to the side of the road, the saw a dark figure with black hair that was missing a shoe walking towards them and smiling.

The apartment above
Me and my little sister were staying home alone a night ago, because our mother was out of town to work, and our father was abroad. It was two in the morning and I was still in front of the computer, while my sister was sleeping in the bedroom with the lights on.

Finally I felt really sleepy and decided to go to bed. I turned off the kitchen lights and went to the bathroom. There was where I heard the water being flushed in the bathroom from the upper apartment. I thought nothing of it and went to the bedroom. Just as I put on my pajamas I remembered I didn't turn off the computer and went back to the kitchen. I turned it off and was about to leave the room, when I heard cracking steps from upstairs, in the kitchen above. I again thought nothing of it and went to sleep.

I heard them again, this time in the room above our bedroom. It was like a pair of step shoes was knocking on a hollow wooden floor. I started to count, and shiver at the same time. First it knocked seven times. Then it reduced it to five times, then three, and the last knock was just once.

Suddenly an awful thought crossed through my mind - there was nobody in that apartment. There was once an old woman with her two sons, but now she was living in a village and the boys were abroad. Also, another horrible thought - I could hear the noise no matter the room I was in. Could this... thing, follow me in some way?! It knew in which room I was - first in the bathroom, then in the kitchen, and then - in the bedroom?!

I was cuddling in bed, scared by these things, when I realized the knocking had stopped. I counted 7, then 5, then 3, then 1... at an interval of two... And when I heard the last knock, I somehow knew what was going to happen - there was nobody there anymore. The person (or something) was coming downstairs!!!

Just as I thought that, I heard knocking on my front door. This was when my heart went down my spine. I was so afraid I needed to go to the bathroom. I was very worried about my sister who was sleeping so still. I went out in the corridor to check through the spy hole, but it was dark outside in the landing. But I could see a dark silhouette from the other side of the door. He was breathing heavily. I couldn't make a single move!! I thought of a phone, but my bill wasn't paid and I couldn't make any calls. I felt so helpless and frightened, horror was bumping simultaneously with my heart.

I silently stepped back and went back to the bedroom. I woke my sister up and, trying not to scare her, explained to her that we must go to the kitchen (the only room whose door can be locked). We went there, I locked the door and grabbed a knife.

I didn't fall asleep until dawn. In the morning I went outside.
There were steps of muddy shoes on our doormat, so I called the police.
When they came, they found the upper apartment's front door wide open, with all the furniture upside down, all the place covered with muddy steps.
They haven't caught the intruder yet...

ginbird

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
'

Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow, a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as you were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. It’s frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this.
K im not gonna lie im not going to sleep for another hour now thanks bro. it helps that youre hella attractive though...... lol

Summer10

Reaction score
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."
You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it's 3:23.
"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"
"No, Daddy."
The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"
"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."
For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Bad Dream. N/a. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Dream .11/4/11

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."
You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it's 3:23.
"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"
"No, Daddy."
The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"
"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."
For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Bad Dream. N/a. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_Dream .11/4/11
@san00b Has sent me this twice now ;p

Summer10

Reaction score
It's 3 AM on Halloween night and you and your friends been up all night on a horror binge. You've watched your favorite scary movies, read your favorite scary stories, and even attempted the old "Bloody Mary" trick in your mirror. After your friends leave, you stretch and yawn, deciding now is about the time to hit the hay, so you move into your bedroom and lay down to sleep.

After awhile, however, you realize that you can’t get the images of some of the fictional creatures you saw on your television out of your head. "Meh...I’m going to hate myself for this tomorrow," you say aloud as you flick on your bedroom lamp, knowing that having a nightlight used to help get rid of your nightmares as a little kid. Within minutes you're close to sleep, snuggled up comfortably under the blankets with your eyes closed and more pleasant thoughts on your mind...

...that is, until you detect something moving in front of the light, casting a shadow over you. You blink, beginning to turn towards the lamp before a rotting hand grabs hold of your shoulder. "Thanks for turning on the light, I was having trouble finding you in the dark."

"Thanks"

The Murderer

You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose.
You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you.
You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911.
You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now.
You then drop the phone in shock.
There are no footprints in the snow.
It's his reflection.

"Earlier this week, on Sunday night, I had a dream in which I knew I was asleep. I was stood outside of my house in torrential rain at night and thought I needed to get inside in order to wake up. I approached the front door and placed my knuckles onto the door-window ready to knock. I knew that my next action would bring me one step closer to consciousness. The moment I knocked on the door, the thudding sound of the knock was so loud, so frightening and so real that it woke me from my sleep.
BANG BANG BANG
I jumped up immediately and listened out for a further knock at the door. I was roasting hot, sweating profusely and my heart was beating so hard, I don't think I would have been able to tell the difference between a knock at the door and my thudding heart beat. After I came to my senses and realised that the possibility of the door knocking at the exact moment of dreaming it is incredibly low, I fell back to sleep.
Monday, the very following night, I had the same dream. Right back outside the front of the house in the pouring rain again, intensely staring at the house. I slowly walked to the front door, this time it was open. I walked in and went straight into the kitchen. I opened the cutlery drawer and pulled out the largest meat knife I have. I looked into my reflection through the blade of the knife.
If you stare directly into the reflection of your eyes for long enough, eventually it will hit you that someone is looking at you. You know it's your reflection, but for just a second, you forget and become self conscious, as if it's somebody else behind your reflection's eyes. It didn't take a second of looking at my reflection through the blade to realise that somebody else was looking back. The moment I realised it was somebody else wearing my grin in the reflection, I slammed the cutlery drawer shut.
BANG
Again, I shot up out of bed. The sound of the metal clanging in the drawer as it abruptly closed was so defined and so crystal clear, it couldn't have been a dream. Really spooked this time, I went downstairs into the kitchen. I was half asleep and had to check. I opened the cutlery drawer. I was relieved to find the knife still in the drawer. I closed it and went back to bed. It took a little longer this time, but I fell asleep.
Tuesday night, my dream started with that grin in the reflection. From the look in his eyes, I could tell that the man in the reflection knew he was looking back at someone confused and scared. I found myself looking into the reflection of the knife, already in my hand, while stood outside of my house in the rain. The front door was open again. I walked into the house, directly up the stairs and into my bedroom. I looked at the bed and saw someone sleeping in it. It was me.
I knew what I was going to do, but also knew that I couldn't stop myself. Instead, I kept think over and over again "Wake up". My emotions were both in two extremes at once. I was terrified, but at the same time I was thrilled and excited to kill. "WAKE UP!"
I shot right out of bed and stood up. I was absolutely drenched in sweat, roasting hot, but relieved to find nobody stood in front of me with a knife. It took a few seconds to realise that I was gripping something tight in my hand. I knew what it was even before I looked down at it and saw my reflection in it. It was the meat knife, and this time the reflection in it looked terrified.
I don't sleep anymore."

Summer10

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a story to tell. You probably won't believe me, and frankly, I'm done trying to convince people.
It was about three weeks ago, I was on google looking for some funny sites to look at. I found my way to an imageboard. Everyone on the board spoke in extremely cryptic nonsense. They said things like 'Hiel I saw them tonight. Holdings hand we are up in high 99924028 THE KING COME DOWN"
That was one phrase that was used frequently. 'The king come down.' At first, I thought it was spam because of the number strings that preceeded it, but... Its use was way too frequent and erratic to be spam. There would be typos, and the numbers didn't appear to be random.
I decided,screw it, I'll see what's going on with this site. I posted in what appeared to be a "random board" much like /b/, (there was no discernable theme amongst the images and posts). I said hello, I'm new, and I was looking to start a funny thread. Asked them to post their funniest pictures.

That was the first time it started. I remember the first reply very clearly. It said "Good to see. U join the HELP! HELP!" From there it got strange. I was told to ignore 'the grafts.' I assumed this was some sort of in-joke. From there, they began to speak like crazy people. Posting seemingly random numbers and letters, characters from many languages (a few seemed russian, and middle-eastern, as well as possibly chinese and and korean characters.)
I had no idea what was going on.
then I saw the phrase again. Numbers followed by "The king come down."

Following that, my power cut off. Complete black out. Freaked me out. I checked the fuses and the switches had just flipped. Flicking them back up, the power went back on. When I returned to my pc, there was an image on the screen of a young boy. He was caucasian, no older than ten.
I sat down, creeped out, but feeling curious. The boy smiled, and appeared to speak, but I couldn't hear anything. My speakers were on, so I turned up the volume. I could only just barely hear what he was saying, it was a hushed whisper. I turned the volume up full, and it was still only a faint whisper. His lips moved slowly.
I pushed my head closer to try and figure out what he said. Then he shouted loudly, a booming and terrifying voice screaming at me like a demonic god. The image had changed, the boy was crying, his eyes bleeding heaviily as white arms tore the skin from his face.
The power cut out again.
Again it was the fuses. When I got my power back, everything was normal. My pc booted up normally, and nothing creepy happened.

Then I started receiving the emails. They were extremely crpytic, and filled with random numbers, much like the imageboard posts. I got an email that was in regular english, too. It said this, "JUST PASS IT ON. JUST ****ING PASS IT ON." I didn't know what it meant.
I got up to get a drink, and froze in fear. From my ceiling hung a man, his body swinging gently. On my wall, written in dry blood were the words: "THE KING COME DOWN." I Blinked and the sight was gone.
For weeks this continued.
I went back to the image board, I was sure I was going out of my mind. Just about ready to commit myself to a ****ing asylum, I read a post in coherent english that said somthing like: "Pass on the king, pass on the king."

The thread 404'd before I could even get to it. I went to make a new thread, and when I began typing, the words in my mind were not what appeared in the box. My fingers typed words by their own volition. I typed two things. "HGHSUTHS." and "4918484 THE KING COME DOWN."
Then somehow I realised. I was passing it on. The crazy hallucinations stopped. I was good. I learned how to be safe.
I'm sorry....

HAKKSIITMS 44919174 THE KING COME DOWN

Gamer_740

Reaction score
OK EVERYONE who is scared Shitless by reading/looking at Least one of these creepy Pasta and after cant stop coming back and back agree to this. Maybe its a curse :O also I am soo scared after what summer put. Summer Now I can move from my computer and am afraid to go to my fridge. THX I'm soo scared

Also can this thread be put down to prevent the curse. I have to come back. D:

Summer10

Reaction score
OK EVERYONE who is scared Shitless by reading/looking at Least one of these creepy Pasta and after cant stop coming back and back agree to this. Maybe its a curse :O adlso I am soo scared after what summer put. Summer Now I can move from my computer and am afraid to go to my fridge. THX I'm soo scare

Your welcome, oh and
NEVER