Creepy Pasta Thread - V.1 (Because you don't need to sleep)

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
A little story
A woman and her boyfriend were on their way home from somewhere (not important) one night, and suddenly his car ran out of gas. It was about one in the morning and they were completely alone in the middle of the nowhere.
The guy stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "Don't worry, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go out for some help. Lock the doors, though."
She locked the doors and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. Suddenly, she sees a shadow fall across her lap. She looks up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking man. He is swinging something in his right hand.
He sticks his face close to the window and slowly pulls up his right hand. In it is her boyfriend's decapitated head, twisted horribly in pain and shock. She shuts her eyes in horror and tries to make the image go away. When she opens her eyes, the man is still there, grinning psychotically. He slowly lifts his left hand, and he is holding her boyfriend's keys... to the car.
Look at the image for about 40 seconds

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
OH MY DEAR GOD ILLUSIONIST DAMN IT THAT MADE ME JUMP OUT OF MY SIT.

Anyways guys, so I found this game, it looks really really cool! ;)
http://sinthaistudio.com/thehouse2/
Trust me guys, there are a few places that might make you jump.

Oh and after you watched the video, check UberHaxorNova's reactions to it [With his facecam] - Warning; Bad language. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVkbr2ntPE

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
A little story
A woman and her boyfriend were on their way home from somewhere (not important) one night, and suddenly his car ran out of gas. It was about one in the morning and they were completely alone in the middle of the nowhere.
The guy stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "Don't worry, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go out for some help. Lock the doors, though."
She locked the doors and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. Suddenly, she sees a shadow fall across her lap. She looks up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking man. He is swinging something in his right hand.
He sticks his face close to the window and slowly pulls up his right hand. In it is her boyfriend's decapitated head, twisted horribly in pain and shock. She shuts her eyes in horror and tries to make the image go away. When she opens her eyes, the man is still there, grinning psychotically. He slowly lifts his left hand, and he is holding her boyfriend's keys... to the car.
Look at the image for about 40 seconds

HOLY FORKING SHIT

TheRedShark

。◕‿◕。
Reaction score
The House 2 was creepy, but i didn't have to wet myself. d: And the randomly clicking on some stuff until something finally pops up was a bit annoying.
I'll go and try The House 1 now.

Edit: The House 2 facecam was funny XD
House 1 wasn't scary at all, the clicking part was better though.

Summer10

Reaction score
Not that creepy

This ones a bit creepy but funny
That was proven to be fake by a show, don't remember the name but they make a list of alleged "paranormal" or strange videos, they chose this one and proved it was faked with photoshop, also, just from my perspective, the arms have no shadows from the light. -- Edit: I know that might not be the point you put it here, just reminded me of that and thought I should point it out.

S

Setup

That was proven to be fake by a show, don't remember the name but they make a list of alleged "paranormal" or strange videos, they chose this one and proved it was faked with photoshop, also, just from my perspective, the arms have no shadows from the light. -- Edit: I know that might not be the point you put it here, just reminded me of that and thought I should point it out.
Its from a movie called ''Grave Encounters''