Creepy Pasta Thread - V.1 (Because you don't need to sleep)

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I figured this forum needed a few... 'basic' threads like the traditional creepy pasta thread, for those who aren't aware of what creepy pasta is - its a series of images, stories, videos, etc. that are as the name suggests - creepy, if it doesn't have you feeling like someones behind you, quite frankly, its not good pasta. If you're new to creepy pasta, just do a bit of a google on it and you'll find some half decent creepy pasta :3

So lets get this ball rolling with a bit of slenderman!

Reactions: IntensiK

1Koakuma1

Reaction score
I figured this forum needed a few... 'basic' threads like the traditional creepy pasta thread, for those who aren't aware of what creepy pasta is - its a series of images, stories, videos, etc. that are as the name suggests - creepy, if it doesn't have you feeling like someones behind you, quite frankly, its not good pasta. If you're new to creepy pasta, just do a bit of a google on it and you'll find some half decent creepy pasta :3

So lets get this ball rolling with a bit of slenderman!

I just noticed his fingers... D:

EphemeralKap

Superior Sloth
Reaction score
'

Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow, a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as you were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. It’s frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this.