Creepy Pasta Thread - V.1 (Because you don't need to sleep)

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
The English teacher told us to write a ''Scary story'' So there it is
I’m scared stiff, my whole body is shaking and my heart is ready to jump out. I’m sitting in a cupboard under the stairs, hiding from the robber. I can hear his heavy footsteps thudding towards me. What if he is going to open the door and find me? What if he came to kill me and not rob the house? He intruded as soon as my parents left. This means he knows I’m here all alone. My heart is in my mouth, my whole body is shaking. I’m trying to stop breathing so loud, so the thief doesn’t have a thought where I am. I can hear the footsteps getting closer and closer towards me. And then he stops right behind the door. He’s so close that I can smell him. He stinks of cigarettes and sweat. I can hear him breathing heavily towards the door. I’m so frightened that I started praying, even though I have never prayed in my life. But then I hear him moving to the stairs. I’m relieved that he is walking away. This means I am safe for now. I can hear his boots retreating up the stairs. Where is he going?! I hope he’s not going to my room, and he won’t steal my only treasure – my new Laptop! I can hear him opening the door, and from the cracking sound of it, I can understand it’s the door to my room. He’s going through my stuff and throwing books on the floor. I hope he will stop soon and just leave the house! But instead I can hear him entering my parents’ bedroom, and emptying my mother’s jewellery box. I understand that because I can hear him breaking the lock of the box. Now I can hear his massive body walking down the stairs and approaching to the door of the cupboard. My heart is pounding as fast as the hooves of the horse on the racetrack. He leans on the door as if he’s going to collapse onto me. I’m shivering like mad as if I’m out in the freezing cold, but in reality I’m in the warm cupboard but with a robber standing a few centimeters away from me. I can’t see anything – it’s dark, but my hearing is supersensitive. And I can hear him grabbing the handle of the door and moving it down – and that’s when my heart leaps.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amorix

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Depends, seeing how everyone has a differing opinion on what is creepy.
Also, I keep looking through all 11 pages to make sure I'm not reposting anything, and random gifs and pictures pop up while I'm scrolling down and scare the hell outta me. :c